Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Horde should've gotten Eredar, and Alliance High Elves.

Allied races should've been more about giving factions access to models they previously didn't, or new models entirely, rather than skins people won't ever see cause their characters are covered by big shoulderpads and armor that looks like it's painted on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll make one or two for the new customization...racial back story doesn't really matter to me much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Horde should've gotten Eredar, and Alliance High Elves.

Allied races should've been more about giving factions access to models they previously didn't, or new models entirely, rather than skins people won't ever see cause their characters are covered by big shoulderpads and armor that looks like it's painted on.
    Well I'm sure there will be plenty of lightforged priests doing the waggle in slutmogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    I'll make one or two for the new customization...racial back story doesn't really matter to me much.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm sure there will be plenty of lightforged priests doing the waggle in slutmogs.
    That's fine, and I'm sure those people are thrilled, I just don't see why tattoos is anything to give to shits about.

It works for demon hunters because they're all about showing off their chest and their tier sets fits that theme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    All the more reason for them to have been Horde. At least the elf population will grow even further on Horde side due to Nightborne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    That's fine, and I'm sure those people are thrilled, I just don't see why tattoos is anything to give to shits about.

It works for demon hunters because they're all about showing off their chest and their tier sets fits that theme.
    Well for me I like the new horn options and the tattoos don't mean much to me because obviously like you said they will be covered up in most gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    All the more reason for them to have been Horde. At least the elf population will grow even further on Horde side due to Nightborne.
    Horde just has to have everything! You can take our lives, but you'll never take our waggle!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Don't remind me. I hate the fact that half the horde is elven as is, they're a plague. At least the nightborn will fragment the purely snow white populations of sissy elves. People already playing the other races will probably not race change over but elf players most likely will because they're shallow and superficial. Why else play BE.

Quote Originally Posted by donmarker View Post
    Don't remind me. I hate the fact that half the horde is elven as is, they're a plague. At least the nightborn will fragment the purely snow white populations of sissy elves. People already playing the other races will probably not race change over but elf players most likely will because they're shallow and superficial. Why else play BE.
    I find it amusing that people don't realize that Nightborne are far closer to the "sissy" elf stereotype than Blood Elves ever were. They hid from fighting for ten thousand years while they lounged around drinking wine, growing glowing flowers and floating up and down canals in gondolas.

At least the Blood Elves actually fought the things in their lands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I find it amusing that people don't realize that Nightborne are far closer to the "sissy" elf stereotype than Blood Elves ever were. They hid from fighting for ten thousand years while they lounged around drinking wine, growing glowing flowers and floating up and down canals in gondolas.

Don't forget the first time a baddie came knocking after they put their shield up they instantly put up the white flag.

Deleted

Hardly willingly. They basically invaded troll lands, genocided them and then went "oh lawdy why are they so mad at us". And then they spent another 10k years helping others genocide the trolls and the first really organized foe they ever met overran their defenses and used the sunwell as a footbath.

Quote Originally Posted by donmarker View Post
    Hardly willingly. They basically invaded troll lands, genocided them and then went "oh lawdy why are they so mad at us". And then they spent another 10k years helping others genocide the trolls and the first really organized foe they ever met overran their defenses and used the sunwell as a footbath.
    I didn't say they were in the right or are heroes. Just that if you're going to call one of the two groups sissies, it isn't going to be the ones who established their lands by fighting a troll empire and defending it to the last against the unstoppable undead scourge. It's going to be the ones holding masquerade parties while the world burns down outside their city.

Deleted
    I didn't say they were in the right or are heroes. Just that if you're going to call one of the two groups sissies, it isn't going to be the ones who established their lands by fighting a troll empire and defending it to the last against the unstoppable undead scourge. It's going to be the ones holding masquerade parties while the world burns down outside their city.
    Oh I totally understand your point. I'm considering power to militaristic attitude problem. The Quel'dorei had a much less complicated relationship and easier access to their fount of power though and as such empowered to expand and supported by it in conflicts.
    The Nightborne's access to the nightwell is much more complex. They just didn't have the necessary power to go all supremacist and expand beyond their borders. Lucky for them because they had no real enemies either. I think we'd have seen a drastically different nightborn if say the highmountain Tauren were aggressive.

Deleted
    Idk, the difference between the LF and regular Space Goats could be explored. What thousands of years of war does to a people opposed to those who ran until recently. Maybe a LF coup against Velen. There are a few possibilities