Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Thanks man!

Btw, I actually have 4P (I'm shocked my raid fed me), and with the 2P, the bar still has the red numbers and shows *100*, but it correctly goes up to 130 (anything past 130 gets eaten as it should), so it's just extending the bar to cap at 130 and changing the red numbers to appear after 130 (assuming the wearer has 2P obs).

Dunno if that helps at all, just wanted to pitch in.
    thanks, already got a fix from Cyous, just waiting to test it

- - - Updated - - -

Updated now, Also added 4p, but can't test it as we had 3 bosses not dropping vanq tokens yesterday

Just tested, looks good! The only tiny, TINY problem is the number for the 4P is very big and overlaps with the timer number in the center. Setting it to 16 from 24 makes it small enough to not overlap. Outside of that though, yeah, the AsP Bar works perfectly and even knows when I'm using 2P T20, well nice work Gebuz! (and Cyous for helping out) Thanks again
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Why did you add a bunch of bam sounds XD

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: nvm it was a stray sound on the 4pc icon
    Last edited by Myztikrice; 2017-07-06 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Why did you add a bunch of bam sounds XD

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: nvm it was a stray sound on the 4pc icon
    Correct, I've removed it now. Never noticed myself until yesterday when I finally got 4p <.<

Deleted
    Hi @Gebuz the wago.io link don't work anymore, do you have the strings uploded on another website?
    Last edited by mmoc9979bd922c; 2017-12-15 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merillo View Post
    Hi @Gebuz the wago.io link don't work anymore, do you have the strings uploded on another website?
    Link works fine for me, was wago.io down when you tried?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Link works fine for me, was wago.io down when you tried?

Yep my browser (chrome) dont load the page, could it be due to my country (italy)?

edit

On mobile phone the link works, while on my computer i get only a withe page
    Last edited by mmoc9979bd922c; 2017-12-15 at 09:09 PM.

gebuz, when i inport your elvui profile, couples with your weak auras, they overlap each other on frames, do you know a fix for this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    gebuz, when i inport your elvui profile, couples with your weak auras, they overlap each other on frames, do you know a fix for this?
    It's likely your UI scale that needs to be changed, I have it set to the lowest possible. (System -> Advanced -> UI scale)

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    It's likely your UI scale that needs to be changed, I have it set to the lowest possible. (System -> Advanced -> UI scale)
    yeah that made it align properly, thanks, now if i could figure out how to make it so it doesnt revert back all the damn time >.>

it happens when I'm in the dreamgrove with that bar going across the top, it auto scales to include that >.>

Thank you Gebuz, thinking about using the Innervate CD timer.

Deleted
    Thx 4 your work!

Quote Originally Posted by madx9100 View Post
    Hi when i use the dots tracker, there was NO bar showing, none of those four. can you help
    I have the same problem. I see the bars an timer when opening the WA options, but not during fights.

EDIT:

I changed the spell names in the script to the german ones and now everything works fine.
    Last edited by mmocb534494105; 2018-03-06 at 03:57 PM.