Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Seen his bare ass plenty of times...last time I checked not even the Simpsons was made for toddlers. But there is no point in arguing with someone so biased...so I;ll leave you to your Sponge Bob, Teletubbies, and Barney...since I guess you and the OP love jumping to baseless conclusions I'm going to assume you and him partake in those shows.
    Of course I forgot about the butt cheeks! Thats why adults like the simpsons! Thanks for clearing that up I learnt a lot today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OTG View Post
    This might make it to second or third on the "weeaboo cringe" thread compilation, holy christ lmao.

Best part is that they can't even see how cringe they are, that they're not actually doing anything but make an embarrassment out of themselves and confirm everybody's stereotype about people who like Japanese cartoons.
    You know what they say you are when you jump to assumptions

I looked at your little link...I know Japan is more than anime...I don't own a katana...and I've never even tried to speak japanese.

So yeah you're acting like a toddler making broad assumptions of people just because of a image.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Keep on "bashing" and not replying to things we said to you.
    But I have, with evidence and facts. You decided to disregard them to defend your obsession with Japanese cartoons and people.

But I have, with evidence and facts. You decided to disregard them to defend your obsession with Japanese cartoons and people.
    Youtube video is positive.
    Rest are not facts, just opinions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn! Looks like this is becoming a major issue in the world, what do you guys think?
    Major issue in the world? On the internet for people with too much free time you mean. The real world has far bigger issues than this. Hell, Japan specifically has much, MUCH bigger issues than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Deleted
    Weird, since I don't.
    But keep on mirroring you weaboo.
    Are you a Murican?
    So, why are you taking it so personally then?

This @OTG guy is such a weaboo scumbag.

So, why are you taking it so personally then?
    Because I like to have fun?
    Plus it's not like you care or use your brain so I might as well make a party out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your facts are null and shit, like your waifu:

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Weeaboos have been around for over a decade, I first started seeing them about 14 years ago as they were prevalent on another forum I visited but they've probably been around even before that. "Major" issue is a bit of a stretch, eventually they go to Japan and see for themselves, or just grow out of the phase. Besides it's harmless, even if it is idiocy. I may not associate with them but they're welcome to carry on in their fantasies and ignorance if it makes them happy.
    What if their fantasies and ignorance directly disrespects Japanese culture and values? There are reports of Westerners visiting Japan and upsetting the people there, they are labelled "Gajin" apparently.
    But the issue still stands; Japanese people are fed up of Westerners coming over and trying to link their traditions and cultures to Japanese cartoons. They have come up with another name for these people too, "Otaku" which I believe has a double meaning now.
    The amount of Westerners getting exposed to this type of media has been growing a lot in recent years. It may get out of control in the future as more Westerners try to visit Japan with the intention to live there and disrespect the people. On top of that, it might cause more people to be shut-ins due to the nature of the media and further cause issues for the Western countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I doubt most people who you'd label 'weeaboo' can actually afford a trip to japan, let alone live there, and from my experience, as long as you treat their culture with the necessary respect, the japanese will be rather happy that you embrace it. Of course, there are some morons who see shit in (bad) anime and think 'yeah, that's japan!!11' and embarass themselves, but (again, from my experience), the japanese are an extremly polite people and will simply contemplate in silence.

'Otaku' is, when memory serves me right, the japanese equivalent to 'nerd' or 'geek'. It has a negative touch to it, but many have proudly embraced it, too. It has also been in use for decades, and is often used towards japanese men and women.

These guys are the equivalent of me going to texas, donning a cowboy hat and chaps, entering a Burger King and saying 'Howdy! I'd like the big Angus burger, please!' in a thick german accent. Worst case I'd get laughed at.
    Japanese people have actually admitted that they dislike Westerners or people of different ethnicity and culture. It's a very serious problem when you think about how obsessed Westerners get with Japanese cartoons, they stop taking care of themselves, they begin to develop a shut-in mentality and they truly believe that Japan is the holy land.

The fact that these people proudly label themselves as "Otaku" just goes to show how warped their minds are about this whole thing. It's like a black person embracing the idea of him being a slave or a "nigger". Majority of the people who watch these cartoon shows are only interested in Japan because of what they see in the cartoons. Often times, when they do visit, it's only to that cartoon market "Akibarhara" or something and they never really visit the rest of the country or care about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Japanese culture is exclusive to Japanese people, it isn't your culture or right to follow these traditions. At least, in the mind of the Japanese, that's how they think. If you feel the way you do about people emulating American stereotypes and culture, then can you not understand how the Japanese feels about Westerners trying to compare Japanese cartoons to their real culture?
    *TRIGGERED*. All of this is so ridiculous, my head is spinning. But all the trolls have to be prepared to be bitten.

Look now. Let me start like this - I am one of the biggest anime fans you will find around. Yes, I fucking said it. And also, I live in Japan. It's a short year, but combined with the 2 years I've spent my life studying things about Japan day and night in university, I've come to understand a huge part of its culture. Let me tell you something - anime never gave me the wrong idea about Japan. I watched anime and fell in love with anime. Not with Japan. I fell in love with Japan because it gave birth to the PEOPLE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO ANIME. One of the reasons at least. Never did I fool myself that Japan is the holy land or that it is what is depicted in anime. If you are an idiot, then, regardless of what your hobby is - be it games, anime, books, movies or w/e, you will believe in stupid things and be called an idiot. If you are an intelligent human being, you will be able to make a difference between fantasy and reality and get the best of both worlds.

Now, let me explain something to you. Japan IS actually very similar to what is depicted in anime. Yes, I fucking said it. Obviously, not everyone has green, pink, blue or yellow hair (well, my Ancient Japanese History teacher has fucking blond hair though. And there are people with green and pink hair too >_>). And obviously, not everyone can jump 100 meters, fly, shoot lasers and stuff like that. Most people are just.... ya know, people. Normal humans. But obviously, if you only watch anime that is about people who fly and jump 100 meters and shoot lasers... well, only an idiot would limit himself to one genre ya know? Fantasy is my personal favourite, but I've seen all kinds of genres and the ones that aim to be realistic are... ya know, REALISTIC. And they can teach you a lot of things about Japan's culture, way of thinking, life and so on. When I first came to Japan (and even now, 4 months later), my first impression was "I am finally home". Back home, to the place where I've always wanted to go to. The world that I've always wanted to see. It looks and feels just like the world I am so used to thanks to anime. The people and the way they treat you, the sounds that you can hear in the shops, the sounds of those train barriers, the rice fields, the bamboo forests, the shrines and temples. I've seen all of that scenery in anime, I've heard all of those sounds in anime, I've seen all of these type of characters in anime. You know, like any book, movie and/or song, anime too draws its inspiration from REALITY.

Now, let me teach you some more stuff. Otaku is a word that Japanese people use for JAPANESE PEOPLE who spend all their free time watching anime and playing games, staying at home all day, cutting social contact and talking and thinking solely about anime/games. And while I won't personally judge those people, because I understand how they feel, I just want to make sure you comprehend it - this word isn't used for foreigners. The word that is used for foreigners is "gaijin" and recently "gaikokujin" (because the former is rather offensive). And it means literally "foreigner". The latter word is deprived of a negative meaning. In fact, not only are westerners not hated by the Japanese, they are adored. As a westerner myself, I am getting sooo much attention and positive treatment from everyone around. They adore us. But not simply because we are foreigners either. It is because we are foreigners who try to UNDERSTAND their culture. Who learn. Who develop. Who will later return this favour, this chance that we've been given - to study in this wonderful country and even be paid for it.

Now, I am not saying that Japan is the perfect country and nor are Japanese the perfect people. They are certainly different, unique, when compared to us, westerners, but there are exceptions in both of our worlds. In fact, my thesis even ATTACKS the Japanese way of thinking and way of life. Because I believe they aren't 100% correct either. Nobody is. In my thesis I point out both the good and the bad parts and compare them. I never thought Japan was heaven or the holy land or something. I was completely aware of both the good and the bad sides of it before coming here. Because I wanted to be aware. The people who refuse to understand, will never understand. But just because some idiot who refuses to understand something happened to watch anime and then quoted something straight out of anime, doesn't mean that WE, the people who LOVE ANIME, are idiots too. There are many people like me here, who love anime and at the same time respect Japan's culture. It is BECAUSE of our love for anime that we respect it. Your hate for "cartoons" is as blind as the same people who you are attacking with your posts. WE deny your arguments completely. Whatever you say, it shall be completely overwhelmed by the pure facts.

*UNTRIGGERED*

Was this post educational? Will you be an idiot, who refuses to think and to understand, or will you evolve and make a good use of the lesson I've summed up for you above? You have the choice.

Deleted
    This @OTG guy is such a weaboo scumbag.

Because I like to have fun?
    Plus it's not like you care or use your brain so I might as well make a party out of it.
    But you said you weren't triggered? Why are you so triggered by this? Could it be because it's exposing people like you for what you really are? Perhaps this reality check might help you to snap out of your obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Don't worry, he'll accept and blossom into a wonderful trap before long!

[IMG]https://i0.wp.com/33.media.tumblr.com/f169ccd95ab08ed7fc5848ebdf47ec06/tumblr_nkudxykjI71r4vymlo1_540.gif?w=720&ssl=1[IMG]

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

But you said you weren't triggered? Why are you so triggered by this? Could it be because it's exposing people like you for what you really are? Perhaps this reality check might help you to snap out of your obsession.
    You showed me the way, thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Huge weeaboo wall of text
    Just...

I don't even know anymore.

Just...

I don't even know anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think anime creators and producents doesn't mind. Money does not stink. Opinions of some stupid "journalist" are irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by HDestroyer View Post
    I think anime creators and producents doesn't mind. Money does not stink. Opinions of some stupid "journalist" are irrelevant.
    JAPANESE CARTOON AVATAR, WEABOO CONFIRMED!
    Get oouuuttt

Trap pictures for Troll threads

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HDestroyer View Post
    This must be a mighty fine coincidence but is that a Japanese cartoon avatar you got there?

This must be a mighty fine coincidence but is that a Japanese cartoon avatar you got there?

Are you triggered yet? D:

Deleted
    JAPANESE CARTOON AVATAR, WEABOO CONFIRMED!
    Get oouuuttt
    Holy shit, you guys. Check Hannablossom out, triggered weeaboo.

I didn't think this thread would trigger so many of you lmao. It had honest intentions but now this is hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you triggered yet? D:
    When you realize that Filthy Frank was right all along: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA

He predicted this.

It had honest intentions but now this is hilarious.
    Sure it did!

Look at me guys, I'm soooo triggered that I..post gifs?
    Wait what