Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by OTG View Post
    I know you have Asperger's Syndrome and it's difficult for you to control but can you at least restrain yourself a little bit? You're embarrassing yourself here.
    Troll says what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    The amount of effort these weeaboos are putting into this... Hannablossom set my profile picture as his and is now trying to pretend to be me. More than half these posts are weeaboos defending being a weeaboo, Hannablossom also wins for #1 most posts in this thread.

Can you say triggered? Lmao.
    We all know you stole that ava from him, don't lie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post

Mods are asleep as fuuuuuck.
    Lol posting cartoon pictures and spamming in order to try and get mods to close this down so you can silence me? You fit the stereotype of a weeaboo so well.

I don't know what you're talking about, I cited evidence and facts showing that the Japanese do not like Westerners coming in with Japanese cartoons and disrespecting them.
    You cited anecdotals from a selected few? It's about as valid as me citing this thread as evidence that you're wrong and/or disrespectful.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Lol posting cartoon pictures and spamming in order to try and get mods to close this down so you can silence me? You fit the stereotype of a weeaboo so well.
    Don't call me a weaboo you weaboo.
    Also, stop using my avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Howabout a video instead?

Deleted
    Hmm. I can kinda see your point on this thread. I am quite into Japanese media, have been since I was 14 (I am now 27). I dont know where the point at which you just enjoy the media is vs being a full on Otaku/weeaboo is tbh. I mean does anyone that lives in Japan but get really into say, cowboy Hollywood movies get a derogatory term/judged for that? Surely people just like what they like. For me personally, there is undeniably something I prefer about animated compared with real movies with real actors, it is quite hard to explain (it is fair to say I do wish Japanese media wasnt ALWAYS set in high school)

I play visual novels and watch a bit of anime. I also work full time and live in London, I also want to visit Japan at some point, honestly just to see the culture, as while I doubt it is just like it is in Japanese media (infact I am sure it is very different, just like American and even Japanese perception of the British is very inaccurate), it is a very different culture to my own. I do not for one moment think that I will go to Japan obtain some new magical powers, go back 10 years to being 17 again and find myself at high school with a harem of 10 girls after me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We all know you stole that ava from him, don't lie.
    Yup...so jealous of us weebs he needed to steal Hana's avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Yup...so jealous of us weebs he needed to steal Hana's avatar!
    He must be ' murican.
    All that mirroring and anti-social autismo.

Still waiting for factual data and all that - but I'm actually having quite a good time.

Deleted
    These guys couldn't make it any more crystal clear on why the internet despises "weeaboos". They are walking stereotypes, I can't believe they can't see it themselves.

These guys couldn't make it any more crystal clear on why the internet despises "weeaboos". They are walking stereotypes, I can't believe they can't see it themselves.
    troll thread gets troll replies.

10 pages in 2 hours, when I make a thread pretty much no one cares.

I'm jealous.

Just...

I don't even know anymore.
    Seems like you've made your choice. But as I told you - trolls get bitten. And so do idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love you too, baby.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    He must be ' murican.
    All that mirroring and anti-social autismo.

Still waiting for factual data and all that - but I'm actually having quite a good time.
    I gave you factual data, and do you hate Americans?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what you're talking about, I cited evidence and facts showing that the Japanese do not like Westerners coming in with Japanese cartoons and disrespecting them.

Just like how if a foreigner came into America and began to burn their flag and make fun of their culture as well.
    I would say that the Japanese people/government have much more to be concerned about at the moment, than a bunch of moronic westerners. And what is worse is that you are trying to tell others to not be disrespectful of others and yet pretty much all of your replies have been insulting and disrespectful of others, to the point that would put you as being a hypocrite.
    Last edited by grexly75; 2018-01-20 at 12:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    10 pages in 2 hours, when I make a thread pretty much no one cares.

I'm jealous.
    Its because he is flirting with me all sexily.

I gave you factual data, and do you hate Americans?
    I don't think you understand what factual means.
    But hey, it's you so myeh..