Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Are you a Vietnam veteran?
    No but In the usage of what you are saying I can clearly get it.. some people I know are oddly reminded of as friends or family others pawns

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TayFarr View Post
    No but In the usage of what you are saying I can clearly get it.. some people I know are oddly reminded of as friends or family others pawns
    Na. You have no fucking clue what a Vietnam veteran had to go thru. You need to get over this hatred you have or it will eventually consume you.

I'm happy when people I care about achieve some sort of success. I'm also happy when I see a random person experience a moment of happiness.

I believe it's called basic empathy or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Na. You have no fucking clue what a Vietnam veteran had to go thru. You need to get over this hatred you have or it will eventually consume you.
    I do as I've said I meant It In a different way anyway I'm a person that dislikes non-gamers In general because I've seen bad experiences of them being made fun of for being losers

People with low self esteem like to see others fail. It makes them feel better about their own short comings.

Depends what it is. If it's a fairly normal thing, I'll formally congratulate out of courtesy, but it won't really mean much to me personally. If it's a big thing on the other hand, sure, that's pretty cool, and I'm happy on their behalf. Also depends who the person is. Like if it's a complete stranger, then I don't really care outside of just respecting other people, but otherwise just not caring much. If it's a friend, I'll be happier over less than otherwise. /shrug. I imagine this is normal. For an introvert.

if i know them sure, if not i couldn't care less

Well I suppose this thread has helped me a lot with some sleep I'm not as negative anymore

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm close to them I am Happy for them. Otherwise I live on a scale of varying levels of Don't Care.

Deleted
    People I may be seemed crazy telling but my posts but not sometimes I am positive when I see things done by those who I appreciate with a mindset like mine
    It's your non-sensical way of writing that's the most confusing. Such as a complete lack of punctuation and repeating of words. Not sure how to respond to you at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    It's your non-sensical way of writing that's the most confusing. Such as a complete lack of punctuation and repeating of words. Not sure how to respond to you at all.
    Usually I'm upset, when I lack that.

I suspect that the OP is an experimental AI attempting to learn what it means to become human.

Deleted
    So OP is a bitter loser that blames his personal failures on the world? Got it.

Deleted
    Usually I'm upset, when I lack that.
    So you were upset 10 minutes ago but now you aren't, just in time to respond to what I wrote? Right.

Its easy if i like the person that achieved something i would be happy , if i dont care about that person i dont care about situation and if i hate the person i would be kinda annoyed

So you were upset 10 minutes ago but now you aren't, just in time to respond to what I wrote? Right.
    No yesterday but yes,

Success getting a car job anything
    What, why do you feel disgusted if someone else gets something like that?

I mean, if it's someone I know like a family I'm happy ish they have something going for them. Most of the time I'm not fussed if someone does well, maybe even on the border line of I don't particularly care. But to be down right disgusted or fucked off someone that you supposedly love is doing well is just pathetic and I agree with @Ghostpanther sounds like envy or jealousy issues

Happiness is great and I generally want people to have it, but I'd appreciate if they didn't showcase it as cheesy inspirational quotes.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Success getting a car job anything
    Sounds like bitterness brought about by jealousy, tbh.

if it's somebody I know who has accomplished them and they haven't given me reason to dislike them then I'd be happy for them
    if it's a stranger or an arsehole then I'd be indifferent