Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Correction they favor anything that benefits rich white male Americans. If your poor or female or a minority your not considered a "true American".
    I thought we all knew that this is what the same people mean when they say 'American'

Did you know it's wrong for babies to be born at nine months? Trump seems to think so.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/954408373293928448

I know he meant to say aborted, but it's still funny that he would screw it up and goes to show you that he should think things over more carefully before speaking. In fact I've seen other videos that were longer where he correctly mentioned abortion before he screwed it all up as shown in the clip I linked.
    Last edited by Smitzelplix; 2018-01-20 at 02:38 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Did you know it's wrong for babies to be born at nine months? Trump seems to think so.

I know he meant to say aborted, but it's still funny that he would screw it up and goes to show you that he should think things over more carefully before speaking. In fact I've seen other videos that were longer where he correctly mentioned abortion before he screwed it all up as shown in the clip I linked.
    You're giving him way too much credit. You act like he's capable of thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Not really, this idea of 24/7 Trump coverage is pathetic. The president is like a person with an ore trying to steer an aircraft carrier, important for direction but not worthy of making someone sad or obsessed.
    If Trump wasn't pathetic, the coverage wouldn't be pathetic.

There's a reason "90%" of the coverage on him is negative.

Because he's a horrible president 90% of the time.

The 10% of the time he's not horrible is almost by sheer luck or accident.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump supporters, you will only be helping yourself if you could at least throw your president some constructive criticism.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Oh yes, as usual Trump has a past comment making him look stupid.

Trump blamed Obama for previous shutdown, said only presidents are to blame https://t.co/eO5w6GPOB0 https://t.co/CsZEdyCEjR
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post

Those babies need to learn to pick themselves up by the bootstraps, find a job and move out. Can't stay in womb college forever. Something something safe place.

I need to get banned more often. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Was it a nice vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Was it a nice vacation?
    I mean, every time I get banned the shit entirely hits the fan for President Stable Genius, so I'd say so.

Shame I didn't get to comment ton Devin Nunes' latest mischief on a more timely fashion though.

You come back to MMO-C and the government shuts down. Coincidence?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    You come back to MMO-C and the government shuts down. Coincidence?
    Skroe is Hillary in disguise! The lizard people that runs the shadow government told me so.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, every time I get banned the shit entirely hits the fan for President Stable Genius, so I'd say so.

Shame I didn't get to comment ton Devin Nunes' latest mischief on a more timely fashion though.
    Well youre here for this lol. 1 party shutdown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Skroe is Hillary in disguise! The lizard people that runs the shadow government told me so.
    He's actually George Skroeros!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    He's actually George Skroeros!
    he owes me like 10 protest checks

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump celebrates end of first year in office by shutting down the government.

Are we tired of winning yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump celebrates end of first year in office by shutting down the government.

Are we tired of winning yet?
    His diehard lunatic base is going to love it. Why?

Because they're neither liberal, nor conservative. Neither democratic or really republican.

They're an angry people having a multi-year tantrum. They're anti-government nihilists.

The Federal government has become understaffed in many, many key AND every day positions (e.g. the IRS, the Pentagon), and these charlatans imagine scenarios where that's a good thing.

Their only vision is that of a burning pile. I don't expect Trump's support to dip much, if at all, below 32%. That's the floor of nihilists.

Funny part is, actual conservatives and actual liberals and actual centrists could wrap this up in an afternoon and turn the proverbial firehose on this brigade of babies. That requires the Republican Party to "evolve" from worms to at least the lowest of fish, and grow the simplest of back bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    'Globalism' is another code word of the right.
    Read an article a while back about how white supremacists changed their codewords from "Jewish media" and "Jewish conspiracy" to "mainstream media" and "globalists" a few years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

I predicted that there'd be a big piece of news a day after your ban, but it seems you're back just in time. Your bans are getting out of sync!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Trump might be the most incompetent president ever.

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Trump might be the most incompetent president ever.
    Nope, he is. remember 0 experience in politics and military.