10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    so you mean the perfect mirror image of humans....

Oh look it now is an arm chair developer - one that ignore the fact that we had holiday season between and that IT has no clue of the inner workings of Blizzard....

dont use logic with that DUDE it only enrages him more and derails the thread more which is all he EVER does....
    yes, it is because everyone can CLAIM that. but then again you need that claim to prove to be superior, right? murican sjw in a nutshell.....

Your personal slams and insults to Steampunkette are getting really old. Please stop.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Can we please leave the social issues out of this thread.

Jesus christ people, I shitpost a lot, but atleast my stuff is somewhat relevant.

Anyway:

The rune thing in Orgrimmar, who thinks that it's just a bug? Because I sure do.
    Hey, friendo. I existed as I am and some people made bigoted comments. Let's leave it at that?
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    so you mean the perfect mirror image of humans....

Oh look it now is an arm chair developer - one that ignore the fact that we had holiday season between and that IT has no clue of the inner workings of Blizzard....

dont use logic with that DUDE it only enrages him more and derails the thread more which is all he EVER does....
    yes, it is because everyone can CLAIM that. but then again you need that claim to prove to be superior, right? murican sjw in a nutshell.....
    Whether its making up lore (about humans) or agreeing with transphobic ppl your commrnts are really "yikes" arent they
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

5+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to Drudatz, folks, I would really appreciate if you'd report his transphobic posts as harassment. The same as any poster. I've got them on ignore, so I can't see their vitriol and attempts to hurt me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Hey, friendo. I existed as I am and some people made bigoted comments. Let's leave it at that?
    I know, those stupid "haha xd apache helicopter so funnay wow wee transphobia i am so cool right" comments probably annoy me as much as you, but honestly, at this point, might as well stop arguing with... those kind of people.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Whether its making up lore (about humans) or agreeing with transphobic ppl your commrnts are really "yikes" arent they
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    When it comes to Drudatz, folks, I would really appreciate if you'd report his transphobic posts as harassment. The same as any poster. I've got them on ignore, so I can't see their vitriol and attempts to hurt me.
    I know, those stupid "haha xd apache helicopter so funnay wow wee transphobia i am so cool right" comments probably annoy me as much as you, but honestly, at this point, might as well stop arguing with... those kind of people.
    Let's try to keep this kind of stuff outside of this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Birb God has spoken, may his word be final!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Does he wear a big furry hat, though?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I mean, the "rune" isn't even a rune to begin with. It's a wall scrawling. Arkhaan pops up and is like "wow your vigil made you strong".

Dunno why that would randomly pop up unless Krokul show in Orgrimmar somehow.
    Seems like they just copied over the whole thing from Mac'aree. Why they would do that, no idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    and he also called her raising of undead slaves (here is your key word, let's not pretend what she does is even remotely in the same realm as a priest's resurrection)
    Already proven to be false several times and the upcoming book completely kills that theory once and for all. The Forsaken are free-willed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Already proven to be false several times and the upcoming book completely kills that theory once and for all. The Forsaken are free-willed.
    They are free willed, but they are risen against their will. So they stick with other forsaken because they have nowhere else to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    They are free willed, but they are risen against their will. So they stick with other forsaken because they have nowhere else to go.
    And yet they (the new Undercity leadership council) are choosing another path different from Sylvanas'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    And yet they (the new Undercity leadership council) are choosing another path different from Sylvanas'.
    Meaning they are slaves under Sylvana's leadership and are using her absence to rebel. That fact even more proves that they are her slaves.

Actually, when you create a new Undead, the Valkyr that raises you asks you if you want to serve Sylvanas, or go back to being dead. You even see an Undead who dies because he wants to continue being dead.

I am quite looking forward to the book coming out, and giving us more insight into the Forsaken that don't agree with Sylvanas. The Desolate Council thing is very interesting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually, when you create a new Undead, the Valkyr that raises you asks you if you want to serve Sylvanas, or go back to being dead. You even see an Undead who dies because he wants to continue being dead.
    Those are the ones risen by the Valkyr. What about the plague? Or risen by other means of undeath?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm they might take a queue from GOT and have Nathanos question Sylvanas' actions in BFA. That or he can become another Nazgrim

5+ Year Old Account
    Those are the ones risen by the Valkyr. What about the plague? Or risen by other means of undeath?
    The plague doesn't raise undead. That secret died with the Nathrezim who created the original one.

The Valkyr are the only beings that can raise Forsaken, right now.

The Plague just kills, and before she had the Valkyr, I think most Forsaken were just split off scourge somehow?

Deleted
    The Plague just kills, and before she had the Valkyr, I think most Forsaken were just split off scourge somehow?
    Yes, the pre-Valkyr Forsaken are former Scourge that became free willed when Illidan used the spell to attack the Frozen Throne.

There are no lore indication that they are slaves or whatever, quite the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

Meaning they are slaves under Sylvana's leadership and are using her absence to rebel. That fact even more proves that they are her slaves.
    Meaning absolutely nothing besides the fact that they are free willed.