Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yep. He is on what he tweeted in general.
    Was he right when he blamed the President for the shutdown in 2013? Let me know when he is able to be a little more consistent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Yawn, why don't you just go feast on hillarys tuna and go away already, cutiepie.
    I hate Hillary, and have hated her for more than 20 years. I would never vote for her. So, that throws your entire bullshit narrative into disarray. Do you care to actually go by what I said. You clearly seem incapable of actually refuting it.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-01-20 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Yawn, why don't you just go feast on hillarys tuna and go away already, cutiepie.
    Trumpsters always so concerned about an opponent who lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Maybe if the Dems were more concerned about their country rather than making the national import illegal aliens, this wouldn't have happened.
    Why didn't Trump sign off on the bipartisan agreement?

10+ Year Old Account
    "at our dangerous Southern Border"

Dangerous? What the fuck is he smoking? Time and time again it's been shown that immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes. The real crime is the racist neo-nazi white supremacists who harp on how awful it is that someone wants a better life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whos this Don Aldt Rump guy?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Well Trump is right
    We know Trump is right, his opinions are very right. Far Right you could say.....

I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if the Dems were more concerned about their country rather than making the national import illegal aliens, this wouldn't have happened.
    Republicans could deal with DACA on so many other fronts. Why hold our government hostage over it?

Republican have made their bed, and trying to make this about Democrats is only hurting their already abysmally low numbers.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    "at our dangerous Southern Border"

Dangerous? What the fuck is he smoking? Time and time again it's been shown that immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes. The real crime is the racist neo-nazi white supremacists who harp on how awful it is that someone wants a better life.
    He's right, but in typical Donald fashion, for the wrong reason.
    The Texas-Mexico border is extremely dangerous in the last few years because of the drug gangs.

The solution is not a wall, but to stop funding them by stopping the 'War on Drugs'

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Republicans could deal with DACA on so many other fronts. Why hold our government hostage over it?

Republican have made their bed, and trying to make this about Democrats is only hurting their already abysmally low numbers.
    Because Republicans only function through budget reconciliation and taking hostages?

Are we going to have a thread for EVERY time he shitposts? Because the politics subforum is already full of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    haha, that guy Donald Trump, he is so bad. Right, guys? Right? ha.. ha... guys, am I cool now?
    Don't worry, no danger of that kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Thanks for setting me straight. My mind is clear now...I feel like a great fog has been lifted.
    Look, it's been a year. If it's not clear that Trump is a fucking idiot who shouldn't be allowed to lead a team of 2 let alone a country, then you might be a lost cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    The "shithole" lie is a bit tired now, only one senator in that meeting says it happened, the others say he never said it. Besides, even if he did say it, it was true, Haiti is a shithole.
    Ah the standard "he didn't say it, and even if he did it's okay"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Wrong! This is clearly the dems playing politics and not putting the country first.
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/politi...ess/index.html

There was a bipartisan bill introduced to Trump. The White House called it "dead on arrival." It's on Trump.

From what I saw from the earlier vote counts (around 10pm last night) which caused it was mainly the 5 or so Republicans who voted No against party lines... all but 5 or 6 Dems voted against so including the 5 or 6 dems and ALL of the Republicans it would have passed. Democrats are making a stand for things they feel are right and even though Republican's rule the house and senate they still couldn't win the vote.

This is what a divisive person in charge does -- he does not attempt to find compromises to find common ground for the greater good. His ideals and goal are not democracy, it's simply a masked version of tyranny.

For real change, good change to happen a stand has to be taken. Just like the Democrats and the hand full of Republicans who've had enough of Trumps ridiculous bullheaded policies which sacrifices the ideals of the real people of the country. America is made up of all creeds, backgrounds and classes and trying to alienate one group or another will only divide us and leave the US weak to fight against oppression in the long run.
    Last edited by Pinnick; 2018-01-20 at 05:37 PM.

i think this shut down cements things for me. Democrats love illegal immigrants than actual citizens. More than that they care about illegal immigrants MORE than sick, poor children. Democrats are traitors to the people of the united states. they hate the people of the united states. they would rather have other people here.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBowman View Post
    Present? It was up to you Donald
    Actually it's up to Congress... but yeah I can't blame you for not knowing the basics...

Quote Originally Posted by WillBowman View Post
    Donalds Tweets Since Gov ShutDown
    Will periodically post Tweets can't update because always get flag for spam.

funny considering Trump plays politics too.

Present? It was up to you Donald
    I'll take this as his concession that he can be bullied by the opposing party even when he's governing with a majority house on his side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Actually it's up to Congress... but yeah I can't blame you for not knowing the basics...
    What happened to The Great Negotiator?
    Last edited by Sormine; 2018-01-20 at 05:46 PM.

Republicans were ok with shutting down Obama's government but now complain?

:thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by seta-san View Post
    i think this shut down cements things for me. Democrats love illegal immigrants than actual citizens. More than that they care about illegal immigrants MORE than sick, poor children. Democrats are traitors to the people of the united states. they hate the people of the united states. they would rather have other people here.
    This sounds like the type of comment from people who get their news from Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Time and time again it's been shown that immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes. The real crime is the racist neo-nazi white supremacists who harp on how awful it is that someone wants a better life.
    Actually, illegal immigrants have a 100% chance of committing a crime, because illegally immigrating is a crime. It's nice to see that you believe in a fascist government that puts people in prison for saying the wrong thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    What happened to The Great Negotiator?
    I don't know. He's an idiot.