Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    i just want the deal to be done at this point. i would be thrilled w/ Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan. not saying it's an upgrade over Sanchez but it might be better chemistry wise
    Alexis is a great player. Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan are Wenger-type players. Getting the two of them would be a good start to recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I'd like Ozil to resign but I'm not confident he's going to stay. what do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Really horrible first half from United. It seems we can only play two good games in a row then we have to be back to boring United again or something....

- - - Updated - - -

Well atleast United aint parking the bus, but damn it's still boring to watch when they play like this...

Yeah this game sucks so far. Hard to feel optimistic as long as Mourinho is here. You'd think our attack would have improved over the last 6 months or so but it hasn't. Any time we create something it's always the result of ONE player doing something unexpected but it's never the team doing something great together and we struggle to create chances.

Kinda feel like having Messi and Neymar up front wouldn't really change much. Maybe we'd win more due to having better strikers but Mourinho seems uninterested in getting our attack to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a good game by any means, but 3 points is always nice. Now for Newcastle to beat City

Deleted
    Nice away win at East End Park Dunfermline. Through to the next round of the cup. Oldest cup in the World of football.

Dunfermline fans were seething/verge of tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Not a good game by any means, but 3 points is always nice. Now for Newcastle to beat City
    Rafa knows how to beat Pep. No worries there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Really horrible first half from United. It seems we can only play two good games in a row then we have to be back to boring United again or something....

- - - Updated - - -

Well atleast United aint parking the bus, but damn it's still boring to watch when they play like this...
    No match against Burnley is ever going to be brimmed with excitement.

10+ Year Old Account
    So McCarthy's leg got broken in 2 places vs WBA today it looks bad. Here is the Tackle, close up of the break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wondered how long a pic would take, decent thing to put it begins links though. That's got to hurt.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2018-01-21 at 12:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    So McCarthy's leg got broken in 2 places vs WBA today it looks bad. Here is the Tackle, close up of the break.
    Just seen that.

Fucking hell. Nightmare stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    It's always cool to watch GKs scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Thunderbolt. Damn.

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I don't want to say it. Hazard and Willian have to start every game.
    Fabregas needs to be used as an impact sub. Much more potent that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Watford have sacked their manager.
    They are 10th in the table.

Ridiculous decision

10+ Year Old Account
    Not certain about that decision either but they have lost 8 out of their last 11 games though.

Willian has been fantastic last few games I have watched, I have no clue what was wrong with him at the start of the season. That assist on Hazard's goal was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Real apparently offering £200M for Kane...
    Knew you were a sun reader
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Knew you were a sun reader
    Still seething that Sanchez cbfa with your team I see.

That's a Bobby C tier response.

10+ Year Old Account
    terrible patter this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    That's a Bobby C tier response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    terrible patter this
    Gooner & Geordie calling people out on banter...

In the summer, we turned a profit on transfers, despite having at least 100million cash banked for transfers. This month, we have made 32m from out going players. Yet after spending 55m on Aubameyang, there's suddenly no money left? No one can really blame Alexis for leaving this shambles. And I don't know what posses Aubameyang to be interested in joining.