Quote Originally Posted by WillBowman View Post
    Nope, he is. remember 0 experience in politics and military.
    That's ok. He hires the best people to help him overcome this obstacle... and then fires them.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBowman View Post
    Nope, he is. remember 0 experience in politics and military.
    To be fair, you probably don't need experience in either of those fields if you are intelligent and willing to listen to those that do. I have been very successful leading operations I don't know anything about, however I was perfectly willing to shut up and listen to my subordinates that did know what they were talking about, and gather information before I made rash decisions. Trump is neither smart nor humble enough to listen to anybody. One of the biggest telltale marks of an idiot is somebody that thinks they have nothing left to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Trump is neither smart nor humble enough to listen to anybody.

I thought, at least as far as governing is concerned, the problem is he listens to and agrees with the last person who spoke to him. That's how he flip-flops all over the place, sounding reasonable one minute, then insane the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    I thought, at least as far as governing is concerned, the problem is he listens to and agrees with the last person who spoke to him. That's how he flip-flops all over the place, sounding reasonable one minute, then insane the next.
    That's neither a result of intelligence nor being humble - it's literally because he will agree with anyone that strokes his ego enough. regardless of what their position is vs. his own stated position - kiss his ass, you get his full support until the next ass kisser steps up.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I need to get banned more often. ^_^
    With more twats like this latest piece of shit modding, that may just happen.

@Skroe figured you'd like this one -

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...68905262325761

Man, I was fucking dying looking through his recent tweets. I'm so glad that this shitshow of a campaign/presidency has allowed me to see how genuinely hilarious Bill Kristol can be. He's got some top quality shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    @Skroe figured you'd like this one -

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...68905262325761

Man, I was fucking dying looking through his recent tweets. I'm so glad that this shitshow of a campaign/presidency has allowed me to see how genuinely hilarious Bill Kristol can be. He's got some top quality shitposting.
    The shit and stupidity you get when you go on twitter makes me question humanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's that I hear about Trump thinking the protests are against the Democrats and in support of him?

Please tell me it's not true, and that he isn't that retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What's that I hear about Trump thinking the protests are against the Democrats and in support of him?

Yes hes that retarded.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...88467069870081

:I

Can I please have whatever hes smoking or meds hes taking because it has to be the best shit...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    No god, why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Can I please have whatever hes smoking or meds hes taking because it has to be the best shit...
    Ill have what hes having

10+ Year Old Account
    The narcissist-in-chief strikes again.

I love how he's telling people to celebrate something that he thinks he's responsible for. I never thought an ego could get so big. "Go everyone, go party because I'm awesome!"

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I love how he's telling people to celebrate something that he thinks he's responsible for. I never thought an ego could get so big. "Go everyone, go party because I'm awesome!"
    Well, I think one can reasonably say it's because of him, though it's definitely not because he's awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Well, I think one can reasonably say it's because of him, though it's definitely not because he's awesome...
    It's still unthinkable others should celebrate thanks to something you did. He wants everyone to party for some minuscule possible accomplishment.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

With all this shit going on right now with Dumbass Donnie Dump and his government shutdown, you know what would make this all worse than what it is currently for Dumb-Dumb Donnie Deplorable Dump?

...the 3rd Manifestation of Robert Mueller and a new slew of charges/arrests.

Just sayin' ^_^

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.7073e66105ff

More info on the 24 year old heading up the opioid efforts - he got fired as a legal assistant because he didn't show up and lied about it on his resume, claiming to have worked there for longer than he actually did.

Only. The. Best. People.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.7073e66105ff

More info on the 24 year old heading up the opioid efforts - he got fired as a legal assistant because he didn't show up and lied about it on his resume, claiming to have worked there for longer than he actually did.

Only. The. Best. People.
    Racists... the best racists