Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    "I have discovered the fact that manufacturing processes are imperfect. I should make a thread on the MMO-C forums about this!"

I just don't understand people's thought processes (or lack thereof) sometimes... People are human. They make mistakes. I'm betting their customer service treated you very well; don't take it for granted.
    Stop coming to General off topic if you dislike general off topic. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Here, let me help you.

"The poor guy wanted to share his experience, find out if he's a one off or if this happens more often than you'd like to believe, and potentially raise awareness."
    Here, let me help you.

"Hell, he might have done the damage himself and decided to write a story because he's bored."

But we've already established you can't read so don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Here, let me help you.

"Hell, he might have done the damage himself and decided to write a story because he's bored."

But we've already established you can't read so don't worry about it.
    That part is irrelevant to what you quoted me on. So no, since you can clearly read but aren't so good at reading comprehension, let me help you.

Believe what?
    You are entirely too naive if you believe that:
    The poor guy wanted to share his experience, find out if he's a one off or if this happens more often than you'd like to believe, and potentially raise awareness.
    Still not getting it? Let me try again, just in case you're struggling still:
    You are entirely too naive if you believe that "The poor guy wanted to share his experience, find out if he's a one off or if this happens more often than you'd like to believe, and potentially raise awareness.". You are terribly naive and clearly have no idea how the real world or real people work.

I mean, I can't really make it any simpler than that so if you're still not getting it, you're on your own. Not here to teach small children.

Regardless, hopefully OP found some sort of acceptable solution to their problem.

Snip
    I've literally just quoted myself on the point where I've indicated I'm not naive enough to believe it. Are you that dumb?

Prior to that all I had done is summarize what the OP was suggesting, not what I believe. To summarize, my OP stated that I believe he could either a) be telling the truth or b) be lying. I'm right either way. What I believe happened is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you notice a damaged item in a store, can you just take it and walk out? If you take an item home and notice it has breakage, can you demand a refund and keep the item?

The answer to both questions is obviously "no". You're wrong on this.
    If you find a damaged item in a store, you haven't purchased it, or are given a discount on said item. You can also return it if purchased.

They give you a damaged item (shipped) and refuse to refund? They stole your money. Thus chargeback. Last I checked, they can't steal your money.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

I've had 100% good experiences and no issues at all with their customer support as well as the orders I've placed for digital and physical goods.

I'm 100% expecting all that luck to come back and bite me in the ass BIG TIME at some point when I order a physical item. Why? Because these things are handled by humans, and humans make mistakes.

That's why I tend to order things months in advance if I know they're a gift.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    You know you can pick up this shit at WalMart right?
    Never seen any of the Overwatch Funko Pop's at any retail store myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Never seen any of the Overwatch Funko Pop's at any retail store myself.
    They are at the 3 WalMarts I've been to over the last month.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.