10+ Year Old Account
    So shadman made a funny picture of the labo

http://en-americas-support.nintendo....id/28012/p/897

Xenoblade 2 patch 1.2 out, includes Expansion Pass quests, bug fixes for certain quests (two Blade quests and a regular quest in Gormott), fixed an issue with the final extra skill slot with Poppi's last form, and added a menu voice skip with A or B.

- - - Updated - - -

http://torontosun.com/technology/gam...gaming-gadgets

Interview between Reggie and the Toronto Sun over Labo.

One key thing to come from it is Labo is not intended as Nintendo's answer to VR.

Wish I had a Open world RPG like Dark Souls to play until Dark Souls comes out...
    (On my switch)

Considered getting Portal Knight for my action RPG fix.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-01-19 at 08:36 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://en-americas-support.nintendo....id/28012/p/897

One key thing to come from it is Labo is not intended as Nintendo's answer to VR.
    What is everyones obsession with VR? Like I get its a cool concept, but so are motion controls and very few games managed that. Does it really benefit gamers? Its been years and VR really has nothing to show for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    What is everyones obsession with VR? Like I get its a cool concept, but so are motion controls and very few games managed that. Does it really benefit gamers? Its been years and VR really has nothing to show for itself.
    VR currently is crap, there are hardly any good triple A quality games for it. I think skyrim VR flopped mainly because of the controls but RE7 was really good apparently. And it probably won't get some good quality games for awhile, the tech isn't there yet to handle big games.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    VR currently is crap, there are hardly any good triple A quality games for it. I think skyrim VR flopped mainly because of the controls but RE7 was really good apparently. And it probably won't get some good quality games for awhile, the tech isn't there yet to handle big games.
    We don't know the sales of Skyrim VR so saying it flopped is just a opinion. With that said if it did flop I don't think its cause of the controls (the controls actually are not bad) its because people are tired of the billion skyrim releases.

Also its price was a fucken joke. Hell I would have gotten Skyrim VR for my PSVR if it wasn't for the fact it cost $60.

I really want to see how well Fallout 4 VR did.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    We don't know the sales of Skyrim VR so saying it flopped is just a opinion. With that said if it did flop I don't think its cause of the controls (the controls actually are not bad) its because people are tired of the billion skyrim releases.

Also its price was a fucken joke. Hell I would have gotten Skyrim VR for my PSVR if it wasn't for the fact it cost $60.

I really want to see how well Fallout 4 VR did.
    Regardless, my point still stands, there isn't a lot of good games for it to get the ball rolling. Sony apparently has plans but nothing in the near future will help it.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

VR has control problem. Technically controller works, but can be very nauseating for our brains to deal with due to the disconnect between the information our eyes feed compared to what our bodies tell. Motionwaggle alleviates that somewhat but usually has the problem of actual movement being difficult to do or nonexistant.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Regardless, my point still stands, there isn't a lot of good games for it to get the ball rolling. Sony apparently has plans but nothing in the near future will help it.
    Great is subjective, Mite not be many great games for you but there is enough for me to justify me owning PSVR. A few of the games I am looking forward to this year is VR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    VR has control problem. Technically controller works, but can be very nauseating for our brains to deal with due to the disconnect between the information our eyes feed compared to what our bodies tell. Motionwaggle alleviates that somewhat but usually has the problem of actual movement being difficult to do or nonexistant.
    The VR controls issue very's per game. Resident Evil 7 has a good amount of options to fix this and the same can be said about Doom/Skyrim VR.

Heard in Xenoblade 2 patch 1.2, the Ardanian soldiers will no longer ask Do you think you can take me? and Don't forget me!

RIP

- - - Updated - - -

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/...-games-1802345

Nintendo is turning to India for games.

resident evil 7 isnt really a good vr game. its scarier in vr sure but it uses a controller. any vr game that uses a controller isnt a good vr game.

i have fallout 4 vr and its very good, and most of the mods for fallout 4 work for it since its the same game as pancake fo4 except with a new ui and control scheme slapped onto it. as i assume skyrim vr will once it comes to pc.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    resident evil 7 isnt really a good vr game. its scarier in vr sure but it uses a controller. any vr game that uses a controller isnt a good vr game.
    This is only a opinion and RE7 can use motion controls as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think we get a new IP this year?

- - - Updated - - -

Docked is 720p/60fps with dips to 50fps at times.

Portable is 720p/30fps locked. Cuts back on shadows but looks the same as docked.

Graphically its the same as PS4 and even PS4 has the same fps dips at times. Even PS4 Pro has the same dips and it seems the game doesn't use the Pro's extra hardware at all.

Personally ill be buying it for the Switch when it comes out., There is a demo on the e-shop if anyone is interested in giving it a go.
    I played the demo for like 2 hours doing all I could and exploring. I was so sad when it said the demo was over. Probably buying it. Wonder what differences 2 will have over 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I played the demo for like 2 hours doing all I could and exploring. I was so sad when it said the demo was over. Probably buying it. Wonder what differences 2 will have over 1?
    That's the first one not the 2nd.

They did confirm number 2 will have multiplayer because it was a highly requested feature for Number 1. Other then that I don't think they have given any details.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    probably. depends on if retros game comes out this year. theyve been working on it since tropical freeze came out and im pretty sure its a new ip since its not metroid and i doubt its expand dong
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account

They did confirm number 2 will have multiplayer because it was a highly requested feature for Number 1. Other then that I don't think they have given any details.
    Yeah, I know I was playing the first one.

- - - Updated - - -

probably. depends on if retros game comes out this year. theyve been working on it since tropical freeze came out and im pretty sure its a new ip since its not metroid and i doubt its expand dong
    IM hoping its a western style ip. Something like Fable/oblivion. Not sure a Japanese dev has ever made an rpg as western as skyrim/witcher etc.

Yeah....the one thing DQB1 needed from the get go was multiplayer and sandbox mode from the start of the game (rather than unlocking them as you go).

Though I do like that there is a story mode, making it a lot more than just a MineCraft clone. It's probably the only game that can out MineCraft MineCraft in some aspects (such as having an actual story, and furniture and the ability to make a functional town).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Yeah....the one thing DQB1 needed from the get go was multiplayer and sandbox mode from the start of the game (rather than unlocking them as you go).

Though I do like that there is a story mode, making it a lot more than just a MineCraft clone. It's probably the only game that can out MineCraft MineCraft in some aspects (such as having an actual story, and furniture and the ability to make a functional town).
    Totally agree.

This is only a opinion and RE7 can use motion controls as well.
    no it doesnt, it only uses the controller. it doesnt support move controls so unless the vive and oculus version do the only thing vr adds is looking around with your head which isnt a real vr experience. not that psvr is a good experience in the first place with its shit graphics and frame rate

no it doesnt, it only uses the controller. it doesnt support move controls so unless the vive and oculus version do the only thing vr adds is looking around with your head which isnt a real vr experience. not that psvr is a good experience in the first place with its shit graphics and frame rate
    1) Thought it did so my bad. (Personally fuck move controls I rather use a controller)

2) PSVR IMO is a great experience and I have yet to play a game that has shit frame rate with it. To be clear I am playing on the Pro so no clue how the base system handles it. I also haven't read anything about its frame rate being shit.

3) I think the graphic's are great even more so seeing how weak the system is.

If you don't like it that's fine but what you said is just a opinion not a fact sorry.

(About to play some Doom VR as soon as it installs)