10 8.13%
  • Rotund or 'heavy'

9 7.32%
  • Muscly or toned

104 84.55%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of another question some men ask, about size....

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had some more to be honest...maybe some day I'll go to a gym or buy some weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    I wish I had some more to be honest...maybe some day I'll go to a gym or buy some weights.
    Start tomorrow. What are you waiting for?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Start tomorrow. What are you waiting for?
    No gym around here and don't have the money to buy my own equipment, and all I have are some 10 and 15 pound dumbbells my brother didn't use so I took them.

if you cant pickup a washing machine when you need to then you need to get to work on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    Nothing like a Ripped lady...
    Having Muscle helps reduce body fat BTW

[IMG]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7h_H0ysaaZ4/V-ATk7BdeMI/AAAAAAAAD7I/v_tXckdCWeYngfST01h9RVdY1p0ip1XEQCLcB/s1600/Photos-Womens-bodybuilding-2014-Muscle-woman-bodybuilding-bible-Bodybuilding-Fitness-Your-Guide-to-Building-Muscle-Supplements-Bodybuilder-Photos-youm-misr-241.jpg[IMG]
    that is just cartoonish and not at all attractive to me.

this is much nicer for a muscled woman, imo.

and op, it's entirely personal preference honestly. ultimately, there's someone out there that will fall in mad love with the fattest, most grotesque person. people are just individuals. in general, the average chick will probably like a toned guy more than average or thin, and in general fat is unattractive to most people. but outside of averages, there's someone for everyone.

No gym around here and don't have the money to buy my own equipment, and all I have are some 10 and 15 pound dumbbells my brother didn't use so I took them.
    Body weight stuff. Free and simple.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Strangely enough the more muscles a guy get the more doucebag he becomes, dno why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Strangely enough the more muscles a guy get the more doucebag he becomes, dno why.
    Probably the amount of testosterone rises as opposed to those who doesn't work out/train.

@OP, it all depends on whether some find it attractive or not. All in all, most men (and women) maintain a rather normal body, maybe a tiny bulge here (beer belly or worse) or nothing at all (skinny). Some women find muscles attracting, as well as having a rather good outlook, such as a younger Sylverster Stallone and the like.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I have quite a few natural bodybuilding friends. Funny thing is, they all avoid contact sports and especially combat ones.

It seems as if they decided to bulk up to look intimidating just to avoid a combat while in fact they are pretty bad at defending themselves.
    This is true. Extremes are bad. But it gives them confidence, like a gill fen lizard. Make yourself look bigger than you are to discourage the attacker. This is a technique often taught in wilderness survival. Of course it does not always work.

I find nothing attractive about a woman who is a body builder to the point they have a muscular body. My wife thinks the muscle bound men, are also not attractive.

there are 3 factors: your face, your body and your social skills
    if you're "cute" you simply don't have to think about the other ones. if you're kinda ugly but have great social skills, the women shouldn't matter but you'll have to focus a little more on your body,now if you're ugly and lack social skills, get buff and women will come at ya.

now if you're a mature person, who can live your life just like you want, without thinking about other people opinion about you. do what you want to be happy. that's it. But a healty body is essential. nobody tells you to be a superhero, but do some exercie sometime, stay active. take care of yourself. if you don't take care of yourself, no one will do it for you.
    love yourelf first.

then fuck bitches.

Muscles don't matter. Just use your anime powers to throw a kamehameha jutsu at your enemies.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Only the extremes are unattractive to me honestly. A women can be a little skinny, chubby or muscled and id be fine with it... If you are bones, a sea mammal or a mountain of seteroid, thats another story. I believe this goes for both genders.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Would I rather have

over

100% yes

I gottta ask..where did you find the second one?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Would I rather have

100% yes
    To be fair, you probably shouldn't be looking for the first if you look more like the latter.

You need to look like this

Or stop being a girly man.

Push ups, pull ups, sit ups, yoga. Bodyweight exercises can take you quite far, as can those light dumbells for a lot of movements.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2018-01-21 at 02:02 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

One can work out using only one's own body via traditional Calisthenics and Isometric exercises. Google this shit.

I personally think some type of pull up bar is nice to have and not at all expensive. An adult male should be able to do 9 pull ups, and a woman 1-3. This occurs because a man's muscle mass is centered in the upper body as opposed to a woman.
    Last edited by Louisa Bannon; 2018-01-21 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Lean muscles improve your overal look and posture.
    A good phisique even improves how well clothes look on you.

Plus, a healthy, strong body also improves how you feel.
    Agreed.
    Men (and women) look most attractive when they feel good.
    Most people that work out to a certain extend feel good and that shows in their behaviour and looks.

Deleted
    If you want to be strong it does.

It's nice to have. Generally women are more attracted to you and men respect you more. Can be useful too like when you're helping someone move or working on a car. The guys that "go too far" to the point of looking bad are taking mountains of drugs and doing other shit like injecting synthol.