Deleted

Nature's blance bug

Hi guys,

Someone write this bnet class forum:
    "Moonfire appears to refresh and continues to tick when the target it hit by Lunar Strike, but Sunfire is not refreshed by Solar Wrath. The debuff icon shows an increased duration, but it will fall off the target with time still remaining. e.g. Sunfire cast, 15s ticks, cast Solar Wrath, ticks back up, repeat until 15s pass, Sunfire will show 11s remaining, but will fall off the target."

And yes, i tested, and bugged.

15+ Year Old Account
    It does indeed feel bugged. I was so upset during our raid after the patch, that my dps was so freaking hard to keep up, but realized during the raid that I had to constantly refresh Sunfire, and got my dps up a bit again. Do not recall reading about any changes to this talent, but I might be wrong(and reading the tooltip again didn't help clarify it, as I don't remember if it said anything different about the numbers before the patch). I concider it a bug too.
    Last edited by Duridi; 2018-01-20 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayendra View Post
    Hi guys,

Someone write this bnet class forum:
    "Moonfire appears to refresh and continues to tick when the target it hit by Lunar Strike, but Sunfire is not refreshed by Solar Wrath. The debuff icon shows an increased duration, but it will fall off the target with time still remaining. e.g. Sunfire cast, 15s ticks, cast Solar Wrath, ticks back up, repeat until 15s pass, Sunfire will show 11s remaining, but will fall off the target."

And yes, i tested, and bugged.

Bugged as can be, last night on imonar it was falling off with 6-8 seconds left.

Guess SD is the choice till its fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Bugged as can be, last night on imonar it was falling off with 6-8 seconds left.

Guess SD is the choice till its fixed
    Yeah I was trying different builds as my guild's doing MProg on Imonar. Sunfire kept randomly falling off and I had no clue why. Switched back to SD with OI, suddenly stopped falling early. This happened on Wednesday.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Yeah I was trying different builds as my guild's doing MProg on Imonar. Sunfire kept randomly falling off and I had no clue why. Switched back to SD with OI, suddenly stopped falling early. This happened on Wednesday.
    Ya most likley the UI is registering the increase in duration, but the actual dot is not so it falls off regardless of what the timer says as though you did not choose natures balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Ya most likley the UI is registering the increase in duration, but the actual dot is not so it falls off regardless of what the timer says as though you did not choose natures balance.
    Odd that it only happens for Sunfire and not both though. You'd think BOTH would be bugged, not just one. So weird.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Why? They're separate spells

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Why? They're separate spells
    The talent affects them both in the same kind of way though. It's just weird that only half the talent is affected, not the entire talent.

any updates on it being fixed with latest build ? or is balance still unplayable singel target?

The talent affects them both in the same kind of way though. It's just weird that only half the talent is affected, not the entire talent.
    Well, not quite. LS has to actually hit the target for an increase, SW should increase Sunfire regardless of target. They might work differently enough internally for one to break without affecting the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashforcash View Post
    any updates on it being fixed with latest build ? or is balance still unplayable singel target?
    Unplayable? Most druids use SD even on single target anyways because a fight is going to have some movement.

Particularly if you use OI. Most people probably didn't even notice this bug exists.

Deleted
    I only play NB on mythic argus so I didn't even know this was a thing until Tuesday. Nice game Ion

Quote Originally Posted by EtukenoBiker View Post
    I only play NB on mythic argus so I didn't even know this was a thing until Tuesday. Nice game Ion
    OI+SD is probably better than NB on Argus.

I mean fuck, if you're using OI and/or SOTF (SOTA counts), you should be using SD. NB is a really mediocre talent even when it works properly.

They had to add Starlord to it to make it worthwhile in WoD. I'm kinda wondering why they thought it would work on it's own now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Why Argus?
    OI+SD is probably better than NB on Argus.

I mean fuck, if you're using OI and/or SOTF (SOTA counts), you should be using SD. NB is a really mediocre talent even when it works properly.
    I play with sephuz+ekowraith.