Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Illegals >>>> Veterans and homeless citizen for democrats any day of the week.
    Looks at sig. Looks at post. Looks at sig.

Laughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those GOP assholes gave the Democrats a poison bill designed to make them look bad no matter how they voted. Take your self-righteous indignation and shove it.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

Laughs.
    Yeah, but what are the odds he can tell what you mean? You think he can connect the dots? I don’t...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, but what are the odds he can tell what you mean? You think he can connect the dots? I don’t...
    One of our resident shit stirrers gonna lie and stir shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Those GOP assholes gave the Democrats a poison bill designed to make them look bad no matter how they voted. Take your self-righteous indignation and shove it.
    I think what he did is best described by his signature:

Virtue signaling can best be explained as the devotion of a person’s entire existence to explaining how wonderful they (and their friends) are, and how terribly wrong everyone else is. The point of virtue signaling is to demonstrate superiority, for the purpose of consolidating power, prestige and financial reward. The culture of social justice is set up to reward the loudest and best complainers and to punish anyone that stands against them.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The only time Republicans care about homeless is when they see then where they "don't belong".

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If Republicans cared about veterans and the homeless they wouldn't have forced a government shutdown.
    And they wouldn't have objected when Claire McCaskill tried to pay the military if they really cared.

- - - Updated - - -

Laughs.
    It is Soulslaver, what do you expect?

Deleted

Laughs.
    To ignore trumps engagement towards the military you have to be ..well deluded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

It is Soulslaver, what do you expect?
    And who are you?

To ignore trumps engagement towards the military you have to be ..well deluded.

- - - Updated - - -

And who are you?
    A better poster that doesn't post outright bullshit falsities like you do.

Deleted
    A better poster that doesn't post outright bullshit falsities like you do.
    If you believe so. Most likely I could easily refute your claim in 1 min by looking at your recent posts but I am not in the mood to be heavily entertained right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems that most true Americans know exactly what's going on.

28% of people believe that Democrats are to blame for the shutdown, 48% correctly blame Republicans and Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.fea33d9e2ea2

If you don't like WAPO as a source, lots of others are reporting similar numbers.

In before "wahhhhh I don't believe polls after 2016 election!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

If you believe so. Most likely I could easily refute your claim in 1 min by looking at your recent posts but I am not in the mood to be heavily entertained right now.
    Yeah, no, you can't. We know how you post and we know much bullshit and fake shit you post from bullshit websites. Especially with your bullshit sig. Posting anything from Milo pretty much makes you wrong.

Deleted
    Posting anything from Milo pretty much makes you wrong.
    Your feelings are not a valid refutal and your feelings don't matter. Adios

Your feelings are not a valid refutal and your feelings don't matter. Adios
    Coming from a fucking Trump supporter, that is FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Well where does CHIP fit into this?

To me it is a major mistake for the Democratic party to make a stand for DACA.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...eadline-appeal

The issue of DACA may only be resolved with Supreme Court intervention and will linger around for a while.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no, you can't. We know how you post and we know much bullshit and fake shit you post from bullshit websites. Especially with your bullshit sig. Posting anything from Milo pretty much makes you wrong.
    It's funny because you could replace the subject of his sig with "Trump supporters" and it would be more than 100% accurate for them.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    It's funny because you could replace the subject of his sig with "Trump supporters" and it would be more than 100% accurate for them.
    Yep. But don't tell him that. He is ignorant enough to listen to Milo in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people feed the trolls?
    Go ahead and ban me mods, its not like you actually enforce rules unless I say /popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If Republicans cared about veterans
    Democrats hate the military and veterans, just look at the 8 years Obama was in office.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Democrats hate the military and veterans, just look at the 8 years Obama was in office.
    Uh-huh.

Meanwhile, Mitch McConnell blocked a proposal from Claire McCaskill today to make sure that members of the military got paid despite the shutdown Trump caused.