10 8.13%
  • Rotund or 'heavy'

9 7.32%
  • Muscly or toned

104 84.55%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    does having a brain matter? there's your answer.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    does having a brain matter? there's your answer.
    Draenei's matter.

Muscles is a must. I could never be with a skinny guy, they'd be weaker than I am.

Deleted
    Of course muscles matter. Having a fit good looking body is a general sign of health and that the person cares about it.

Its always been hard to date a girl that isn't fit or sportive. It's just part of a lifestyle that I prefer.
    Being able to grab your partner and go running 15k or hitting weights for a few hours is just perfect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Muscles is a must. I could never be with a skinny guy, they'd be weaker than I am.
    That's very unlikely to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    That's very unlikely to be honest.
    Why would that be very unlikely? If they weigh like 20 kg less than me they're unlikely to be stronger.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2018-01-21 at 10:29 AM.

Deleted
    Why would that be very unlikely? If they weigh like 20 kg less than me they're unlikely to be stronger.
    A skinny man is still stronger than a fit or light muscular woman.

I like fat in guys better than muscles. I need something to grab onto.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    A skinny man is still stronger than a fit or light muscular woman.
    I doubt that. Skinny doesn't mean normal weight, if we're talking about normal weight then sure, but we're talking about skinny.

Deleted
    I doubt that. Skinny doesn't mean normal weight, if we're talking about normal weight then sure, but we're talking about skinny.
    Anecdotal but when I was really skinny and out of shape (1m79 / 55kg) I was still stronger than my rugby playing sister.
    Obviously a woman doing a good amount of weightlifting would have been stronger than me, but that doesn't represent a big part of the population.

Obviously that doesn't change anything about attractiveness, a skinny guy can look very weak to you even if he's stronger than you.

Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    Anecdotal but when I was really skinny and out of shape (1m79 / 55kg) I was still stronger than my rugby playing sister.
    Obviously a woman doing a good amount of weightlifting would have been stronger than me, but that doesn't represent a big part of the population.

Obviously that doesn't change anything about attractiveness, a skinny guy can look very weak to you even if he's stronger than you.
    I'm 180 cm and weigh in the 70-75 kg range, I go to the gym 2-3 times a week. A guy that is around the same height as me and weighs 50-55 kg, I don't find it likely they'll be stronger than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I've always wondered if it is a big or small factor. Skinny guy, fat guy or muscular?
    I dont think not having muscles is going to be your problem, it's more the whole weeaboo angle of things.

Deleted
    I'm 180 cm and weigh in the 70-75 kg range, I go to the gym 2-3 times a week. A guy that is around the same height as me and weighs 50-55 kg, I don't find it likely they'll be stronger than me.
    Sure, but you're not exactly the picture of the average woman then, you're most likely stronger than most women with that size and workout habits.
    It's definitely understandable to want to be with someone of similar fitness level.

Deleted
    Have you ever been outside? Go outside and look at people.
    You can see all sorts of guys with beautiful women. Skinny guys, fat guys, muscular guys. No it doesn't really matter.
    It's just one of the features. Some people put more weight towards it than others.
    And I assumed this is what you were talking about.
    Or are you that silly, that you wonder do humans actually need muscles?
    Last edited by mmoc6854b38969; 2018-01-21 at 03:34 PM.

This is a good example of how modern, gogrrrrl feminism has given women an absolutely delusional view of the gap in male-female strength. Yes, you're likely to be stronger than completely sedentary men in that weight range, but unless you're literally a competitive powerlifter, you'll be physically weaker than a 55 kg runner or cyclist that's going to be skinnier looking. The typical cited gaps for upper body strength have women being 50-60% the strength of men. If you're 72.5 kg, you're likely to have the strength of a 40kg male.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    It's nice to have. Generally women are more attracted to you and men respect you more. Can be useful too like when you're helping someone move or working on a car. The guys that "go too far" to the point of looking bad are taking mountains of drugs and doing other shit like injecting synthol.
    Not necessarily. I carry something which helps all men to respect me and makes them have to carry the same thing if they want to be equal. Only if they can grab a hold of me before I can use it, do they have more of a advantage if they are stronger. I try to respect all people, even those weaker than myself. But as you age, the weaker ones physically, become less common.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    You know what I find weak looking? Pumped up guys that have 10 braincells that care about "looking stronk".
    Thank god for the toned smart people between the fatties and the musclebrains.
    Toned smart people = The top 5% of men. Gotcha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    To be fair, you probably shouldn't be looking for the first if you look more like the latter.
    Well unless you pay for sex

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I've always wondered if it is a big or small factor. Skinny guy, fat guy or muscular?
    Well, depends on what you're doing in life, I'd guess. If you're an office rat, muscles isn't as important as if you where a car mechanic for instance.

If it is more about "will girls like me more if I am muscular?", then there really isn't an answer. For instance, my girlfriend likes chubby men (like me), that have some hints of muscles under the fat (honestly not sure how to put it..).
    While other girls like skinny blokes, some like muscular blokes.

In the end - no being muscular doesn't matter, just be what you want to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I prefer muscular to bigger/heavyseat but still with muscles. I'm very muscular for a girl myself, so it's kind of important for me to feel girly and petite.