Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I thought Saiyan Hair didnt grow? @ vegetas Hair in one of the last shots
    it doesn't.

SSJ hair does though not Vegeta's because his hair is always upwards.

it was just one shot.

nothing to think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, somethings been bugging me. It's Frieza's moveset. He's always had the most diverse set of techniques and powers out of anyone in Dragon Ball. He had telekinesis, the Fissure Slash, his whole paralysis ping-pong like attack, the purple destructo-disc, and his iconic Death Ball. But it seems Super all he knows are finger beams.

welp, gohan is truely goku's son. reminded me how goku grapped radditz

also smexy toppt incoming

- - - Updated - - -

I hope super returns in summer or fall and not next year

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    You know, somethings been bugging me. It's Frieza's moveset. He's always had the most diverse set of techniques and powers out of anyone in Dragon Ball. He had telekinesis, the Fissure Slash, his whole paralysis ping-pong like attack, the purple destructo-disc, and his iconic Death Ball. But it seems Super all he knows are finger beams.
    To be fair now, he has yet to be given a challenge yet. Sure, Dyspo is fast af, but he's just fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, remember when Goku was shirtless and his U.I Power had a Red Aura?

Yeah, i'm calling it: That's Goku when he fights Jiren for the final time.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    To be fair now, he has yet to be given a challenge yet. Sure, Dyspo is fast af, but he's just fast.

Holy mother of down play

10+ Year Old Account
    next week! SWOLEPO!!!!!!

em he is pretty strong physically as well, otherwise Frieza wouldn't be hurt at all.
    - - - Updated - - -

Guys, remember when Goku was shirtless and his U.I Power had a Red Aura?

Yeah, i'm calling it: That's Goku when he fights Jiren for the final time.
    I honestly think that was just a place holder.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    em he is pretty strong physically as well, otherwise Frieza wouldn't be hurt at all.
    - - - Updated - - -

But him and Gohan are also equal in strength. Freeza just underestimates a lot, apparently.

Also, they've shown Goku's Shirtless Red Aura U.I self in the 1 hour Special Previews. They wouldnt've done that, had it been a preview.

Also, they've shown Goku's Shirtless Red Aura U.I self in the 1 hour Special Previews. They wouldnt've done that, had it been a preview.
    we'll see.

it would be cool.

we'll see.

it would be cool.
    I'm going to be honest here, if THAT'S Goku's final form of Super (Which, it likely is), then i'll be satisfied. It just looks strong enough to handle even an Angel.

I don't think Goku will be Angel level or close to it.

probably on par with average GoD.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to be honest here, if THAT'S Goku's final form of Super (Which, it likely is), then i'll be satisfied. It just looks strong enough to handle even an Angel.

What does that even mean? The King of All can't even see Dypso because he's so fast. That means The King of All is weak?

And the iPads the Grand Priest made can't see him either. Does that mean he's faster than the Grand Priest?

Does that mean Dypso > King of All and Dypso > all Angels? In terms of speed at least. Which is a big deal.

Idk, I'm confused. Idk why people even talk about power levels to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What does that even mean? The King of All can't even see Dypso because he's so fast. That means The King of All is weak?

And the iPads the Grand Priest made can't see him either. Does that mean he's faster than the Grand Priest?

Does that mean Dypso > King of All and Dypso > all Angels? In terms of speed at least. Which is a big deal.

Idk, I'm confused. Idk why people even talk about power levels to be honest.
    Zeno just erases. he isn't a fighter. he knows shit about combat.

Grand Priest didn't know Dyspo would be this fast.

he can follow Dyspo. he just needs to upgrade Godpad for Zeno's.

don't pretend like you don't know this
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-01-21 at 08:24 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

It wouldn't make sense for Goku to become the Strongest, if he isn't at least CLOSE to Whis' Level by the time he MASTERS Ultra Instinct (Which is something he'll 100% likely pull off by the end of the Series). Remember, the strongest of the GoD's can ATTAIN Ultra Instinct, but they have struggle mastering it. The Grand Priest/Angels use Ultra Instinct when doing their shit likely all the Time. If Goku masters this, then he'll have to be around an Angels power, yes? I mean, only the Angels have mastered it. Goku will be the only non-angel to have done that.

- - - Updated - - -

Zeno just erases. he isn't a fighter. he knows shit about combat.

Grand Priest didn't know Dyspo would be this fast.

he can follow Dyspo. he just needs to upgrade Godpad for Zeno's.

don't pretend like you don't know this
    Basically this.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, again, I believe the Picture from above is going to be used against Jiren at the end of the Tournament.

I Believe this Fight's going to last around 2-3 Minutes Tournament time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prediction for the final clash between Goku and Jiren:

As we enter the last minute, the Grand Priest declares that if a single victor is not decided before the timer hits 0 there is no overtime and both fighters and their universes will be erased. Everyone loses.

That oughta add a little bit of extra tension to the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

You never know...Kefla was in the intro but people didn't really notice till the use of potara was allowed in the tournament. So it's possible Goku could have a powered up UI or a new form...plus let me see if I can dig up the image.

This image on the right side of the box of a Goku with red hair that stands up...
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2018-01-21 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Prediction for the final clash between Goku and Jiren:

As we enter the last minute, the Grand Priest declares that if a single victor is not decided before the timer hits 0 there is no overtime and both fighters and their universes will be erased. Everyone loses.

That oughta add a little bit of extra tension to the fight.
    I could just Imagine.

*Goku and Jiren fight equally. Jiren's at 100%, while Goku's in regular U.I*

Grand Priest: NO OVERTIME! ZENO IS GETTING TIRED! EITHER FINISH THIS OR BE ERASED!

*Goku remembers his Family/His Journey to becoming the Strongest*

*Goku Breathes, as he gains red aura ontop of his regular U.I Aura*

Goku: :O I've mastered the might....of the Ultra Instinct Transformation

Jiren: Wait, wot?

*Goku uses his Canon Version of Dragon Fight, AKA THE ULTRA FIST. That, or the Ultra Dragon Fist. Idk, they both sound cool*

*Jiren gets eliminated*

That'd be cool af.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    You never know...Kefla was in the intro but people didn't really notice till the use of potara was allowed in the tournament. So it's possible Goku could have a powered up UI or a new form...plus let me see if I can dig up the image.

This image on the right side of the box of a Goku with red hair that stands up...
    that was just a chocolate imagine.

UI Goku with red aura has base Goku but slightly spikier.

It wouldn't make sense for Goku to become the Strongest, if he isn't at least CLOSE to Whis' Level by the time he MASTERS Ultra Instinct (Which is something he'll 100% likely pull off by the end of the Series). Remember, the strongest of the GoD's can ATTAIN Ultra Instinct, but they have struggle mastering it. The Grand Priest/Angels use Ultra Instinct when doing their shit likely all the Time. If Goku masters this, then he'll have to be around an Angels power, yes? I mean, only the Angels have mastered it. Goku will be the only non-angel to have done that.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, again, I believe the Picture from above is going to be used against Jiren at the end of the Tournament.

I Believe this Fight's going to last around 2-3 Minutes Tournament time.
    nah, I think it also requires big power up in their other forms.

remember that SSJ form was getting stronger.

mastered one is still weaker than SSJ2 and SSJ3.

so I guess mastered UI won't be above GoD until Goku makes that form stronger.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-01-21 at 09:07 PM.

that was just a chocolate imagine.

UI Goku with red aura has base Goku but slightly spikier.

nah, I think it also requires big power up in their other forms.

remember that SSJ form was getting stronger.

mastered one is still weaker than SSJ2 and SSJ3.

so I guess mastered UI won't be above GoD until Goku makes that form stronger.
    But wait...

Isn't Jiren Stronger than his GoD? So, if Goku does defeat Jiren, then wouldn't he be above his own GoD?

But wait...

Isn't Jiren Stronger than his GoD? So, if Goku does defeat Jiren, then wouldn't he be above his own GoD?
    well, yeah but I don't think he will win.