Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The Caucasus is the South-Eastern edge of Europe. It's Europe geographically, but Russia doesn't really count as Europe to be honest.
    But it is Europe
    Lok'tar Ogar! Death to the Alliance filth in the name of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    You barely have any indonesians in the US if the numbers on wikipedia are to be trusted.
    i mean muslims in general, not one specific group of them.

bring in bunches of skilled indonesians, i'd just rather they not have any religious affiliation. atheist or agnostic immigrants only, please.

How dumb/desperate do you need to break a law (that isn't all that weird) whilst you know exactly in what kind of country you are?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    How dumb/desperate do you need to break a law (that isn't all that weird) whilst you know exactly in what kind of country you are?
    A law that involves brutal beatings is a bit weird...

I mean, it's easy to point out how barbaric and shit the "enemy" is and ignore whatever happens in your own backyard.
    I will patiently wait while you provide ANYTHING remotely close to this happening as punishment for selling booze, or being in a room with a man in US/EU. I Know I will be waiting forever but I will be patient.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I will patiently wait while you provide ANYTHING remotely close to this happening as punishment for selling booze, or being in a room with a man in US/EU. I Know I will be waiting forever but I will be patient.
    Gossip will happen for being in a room with a man as a woman, they will assume sex happened and gossip about it.

Solution? Avoid going to Islamic countries like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokresh View Post
    But it is Europe
    Europe's geographical boundaries with Asia are arbitrary as fuck, as technically it's the same damn continent. We honestly should just put the eastern geographical edge of Europe on the Russian border.

Would more accurately reflect political and cultural realities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, pence helped cause an aids epademic in America, also helped fund gay conversion therapy.

I mean, what's so amazing about this? you know what kind of countries they are and what kind of laws they have.
    What's the point of crying about a retarded guy that broke a law in a country that is known for these things?

People get killed all over the place in the US without anything like a rule being broken.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Europe's geographical boundaries with Asia are arbitrary as fuck, as technically it's the same damn continent. We honestly should just put the eastern geographical edge of Europe on the Russian border.
    Well till then Russia is Europe, that's just how it is.

Yeh that woman should have stayed out of rooms with boys, the law knows better what she can do with her body and who she can consort with.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, what's so amazing about this? you know what kind of countries they are and what kind of laws they have.
    What's the point of crying about a retarded guy that broke a law in a country that is known for these things?

People get killed all over the place in the US without anything like a rule being broken.
    True they just have cops shoot people for fun there.

There is a place i think in Europe with gay concentration camps or something atm with punishments on TV
    Chechnya. It's a semi autonomous Muslim republic of Russia. And it's led by Ramzan Kadyrov... not a nice guy. Couple of brutal wars there in the 90s and early 2000s.

Ignore the woman being caned for being in a room with a man. Or the man who had relations with a woman. Fuck freedom, follow the law, its easy.

True they just have cops shoot people for fun there.
    and retarded gun laws that costs quite some lives of children.

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore the woman being caned for being in a room with a man. Or the man who had relations with a woman. Fuck freedom, follow the law, its easy.
    I was only really discussing the alcohol story.

and retarded gun laws that costs quite some lives of children.

- - - Updated - - -

I was only really discussing the alcohol story.
    You are defending the barbaric practice and the system which uses it(sharia law), its not just about this one guy. Yes, this man should not have sold booze, but being caned for it should NEVER be a punishment for it in a civil society.

You are defending the barbaric practice and the system which uses it(sharia law), its not just about this one guy. Yes, this man should not have sold booze, but being caned for it should NEVER be a punishment for it in a civil society.
    But it's not a civil society.

What're really phenomenal is that the raging secularists on these forums don't realize the inconsistency with which they themselves approach violence. Every single time it's a Christian being persecuted, you get idiotic responses like we've got here on the first page:

"Nbd, he was breaking the law"
    "That's how justice works in their countries, we have to respect it"
    "Must have had it coming [somehow]"

Meanwhile y'all foam and spit about how homosexuals, blacks, etc. are soooooo mistreated here in 2018 America.

What a twisted world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    What're really phenomenal is that the raging secularists on these forums don't realize the inconsistency with which they themselves approach violence. Every single time it's a Christian being persecuted, you get idiotic responses like we've got here on the first page:

"Nbd, he was breaking the law"
    "That's how justice works in their countries, we have to respect it"
    "Must have had it coming [somehow]"

Meanwhile y'all foam and spit about how homosexuals, blacks, etc. are soooooo mistreated here in 2018 America.

What a twisted world.
    Or Trumpists / Nazi / Whatever it's called these days.

Dumb people always think in black and white yet I never said that any of these laws were a good idea or anything remotely close to it.
    I however did not make these laws and have zero impact in changing them.

If it is somehow a law and is written down and enforced, these people knew what they were getting into.
    Accepting or denying these laws doesn't do shit for you in those situations either.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2018-01-21 at 09:08 PM.