15+ Year Old Account
    Ill go Patriots and vikings. Patriots are just historically good and experienced and at home, I know top D usually beats top O, but the jags are all young and inexperienced. And vikings have all their starters + home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

go pats go

- - - Updated - - -

hand looking fine

Wtf. 4th down and 2 and this mother fucker Brady steps back and actually throws it far.

And it connects for 21 yards. Wtf? Who the fuck doesn't pass it to the RB???

TOUCHDOWN JAGS

Mercedes Lewis... A Mercedes scoring for the Jaguars... Makes car sense

Pats gotta find a way to stop Grant asap.

Deleted
    Jags are just running the ball however they want at the moment.

TOUCHDOWN JAGS WOOT

Pats defense looks bad against the Jags

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Patriots will have to start treating this game on defense as Canadian football. Force them off the field in 2 downs, cause if it gets to 3rd and short the Jaguars can just run it and convert.

Going to be a very rough game.

How I see this game is going to play out today:

Jacksonville with a lead going into half. They keep the huge lead until about 5 minutes left of the 3rd. Penalties will start being called on the defense and Patriots will tie it up with about 3 or 4 minutes and change left. Then maybe one more score by Jacksonville. 90 seconds or so left and Brady takes it the distance, throws a TD on a 4th down, then they go for the 2-pt conversion for the win. Pats fans go apeshit about how "Brady beat Jags with a bum hand".

Jax looking nice and balanced so far; I expect it will end up being close, but they're making a great showing. Also, I liked the graphic that showed Brady has as many SB wins as the rest of the remaining QBs have playoff starts.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Tom Brady just got sacked. I got a bad feeling...

Jacksonville is Sacksonville

Nice sack on Brady

LMAOOOOO what a late flag. I bet it wouldn't have been thrown if it were incomplete :P Also, did they just play Ultimate Warrior's theme in the stadium?

Ok, that was a good call on the unnecessary roughness, but here comes the refs! Gronk probably out.

Jacksonville better look out for the onside kick.
    Last edited by lagmoose; 2018-01-21 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    That's quite a few flags.

Deleted
    Zebras getting orders to make it right before half time.

Pats bailed out by refs....
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    If Gronk is done, then likely so are the Patriots. With no Gronk there's no threat in the middle of the field.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    If Gronk is done, then likely so are the Patriots. With no Gronk there's no threat in the middle of the field.
    Wtf. I'm rooting for the Patriots, they have to win. >:O

Tell them to play better.

Hate this fking game, just watch the refs give pats the win.