Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyduke View Post
    Annnddd... Here's the daily bait thread from the same OP. Are the moderators EVER going to step in?
    Actually FYI what you are engaging is, is against the terms of service. What the OP is doing is not. Stop harassing people and just mind your own business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Do I need to bring up Wrathgate?
    If you do, you're just saying loud and clear you don't have an argument and that you also don't know the lore. Wrathgate was literally the Burning Legion attacking the Alliance and Horde fyi, that it culminated in failure is why Varimathras is a boss in Antorus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Actually FYI what you are engaging is, is against the terms of service. What the OP is doing is not. Stop harassing people and just mind your own business.

- - - Updated - - -

If you do, you're just saying loud and clear you don't have an argument and that you also don't know the lore. Wrathgate was literally the Burning Legion attacking the Alliance and Horde fyi, that it culminated in failure is why Varimathras is a boss in Antorus.
    I mean, he could bring up the Corpse Gate instead, Alliance about to capture a gate from the scourge enabling everyone to get into Icecrown better, the Horde decide to attack the alliance from behind because "eff working together against the lich king" and both sides become scourge.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Bah, after the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Theramore, what could possibly go wrong with have a large group of Bilgewater Goblins mine at the sword of the fallen titan? Perhaps we should leave them to their business.."
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Both sides have aggressive actions at different times.

The Alliance has, however, started the last two wars.
    Pandaria? Cata? Horde started that. Technically that war was started by Twilights hammer.

Alliance wrongdoings: didn't kill garrosh when they had the chance. Not paying the mason workers from the rebuilding effort from first war. Built statues instead of repairing the park.
    Garithos and Arthas do not count, as they were acting not on alliance order'S but their own or others.

Horde: uses chemical warfare and pollutes entire landscapes through blight or goblin oil mining. Had a literal orc supremacist leader. Before thrall, they were genocidal and raped pretty often (orcs). The forsaken outright murdered surviving lordaeron humans after they repelled the scourge and demons.

I suppose I forgot about the orc internment camps, but I probably forgot a horde thing too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    "Bah, after the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Theramore, what could possibly go wrong with have a large group of Bilgewater Goblins mine at the sword of the fallen titan? Perhaps we should leave them to their business.."
    Goooood point.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Peacefully mining"

As if the horde won't use that azerite to destroy the alliance.

Sure, we'll sit back and do nothing while they create azerite bombs to wipe out all of the alliance, but when we're all dead, we'll know that "WE DIDN'T START THE WAR!!!!"

jesus christ, literal idiot logic there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

YALL ALREADY NUKED US ONCE.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance has tried, and declared intent, to commit genocide on the Horde races, enslaved them, hunted them across the world, rejected them for being outright controlled by evil forces against their will (even when they broke free and helped kill their mind controllers), committed war crimes against them, and betrayed them endlessly.

Not that the Horde are Saints (other than the Tauren, bless their little hearts). But when an enemy gets a powerful resource that may tip the scales of war the appropriate response is to declare peace and get the resource, too. Not attack and antagonize them into using it.

Just, y'know, common sense.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

The Alliance has tried, and declared intent, to commit genocide on the Horde races, enslaved them, hunted them across the world, rejected them for being outright controlled by evil forces against their will (even when they broke free and helped kill their mind controllers), committed war crimes against them, and betrayed them endlessly.

Not that the Horde are Saints (other than the Tauren, bless their little hearts). But when an enemy gets a powerful resource that may tip the scales of war the appropriate response is to declare peace and get the resource, too. Not attack and antagonize them into using it.

Just, y'know, common sense.
    It was the goblins who were extracting it though, you know, the race most notorious for making superweapons, and selling anything of high value to the highest bidder

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    It was the goblins who were extracting it though, you know, the race most notorious for making superweapons, and selling anything of high value to the highest bidder
    Goblin Superweapons? The Belves made the Mana Bomb. In fact it was just an improvement on the one they designed in Outland. Goblins make awesome tanks and drill-machines and lumber-cutter-robots and shit...

But Superweapons? Not so much. Lots of conventional explosives and improved Bomb-Bots but... No. The only Goblin "Superweapon" was the world's biggest Tank/Cannon on Draenor. Gnomes could've done it. Dwarves would try if they had a reason.

The only other super-weapon is the Plague, which was created by the Nathrezim, with the forsaken trying to get a similar formula.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    "Peacefully mining"
    Yeah, and then there's this:

"Psst... Yeah, you, $r. Hey, can you put in a bad word for me with the Warchief? I need to get fired. Being a jerk to everyone isn't working!
    What do I have to do to get myself out of this job? I try to leave, some orc picks me up and plops me right back down here."

So the Horde is basically using slave labour, forcing goblins to mine Azerite against their will.

Goblin Superweapons? The Belves made the Mana Bomb. In fact it was just an improvement on the one they designed in Outland. Goblins make awesome tanks and drill-machines and lumber-cutter-robots and shit...

But Superweapons? Not so much. Lots of conventional explosives and improved Bomb-Bots but... No. The only Goblin "Superweapon" was the world's biggest Tank/Cannon on Draenor. Gnomes could've done it. Dwarves would try if they had a reason.

The only other super-weapon is the Plague, which was created by the Nathrezim, with the forsaken trying to get a similar formula.
    well the goblins designed for example, the Iron Star, the Iron Reaver, all the siege vehicles used by the Iron Horde, not to mention the GIANT NUKE LAUNCHER in Azhara, which I have heard is aimed at Stormwind

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who truly believes the alliance start it is a disillusioned horde fanboy who only wishes they, for once, could be the "good guy" (aka the alliance) in the story.

P.S, you should just play the alliance if you want to be a part of the alliance story lines. Sylvannas is bloodthirsty and all she wants to do is destroy the alliance, Anduin wants peace, big ass difference.