10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    so we are back to whiny about the nightborne.

lots of focus on the nightborne, not much of focus on Highmountain tauren and Lightforged dreanei
    Do you think that's because a case can be made that Nightborne and Highmountain/Lightforged aren't equivalent?

lots of focus on the nightborne, not much of focus on Highmountain tauren and Lightforged dreanei
    That's because both of the latter are quite lame honestly...

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm unable to post images yet, can anyone repost this?

https://imgur. com/a/EhoKm

Image of the GM ticket (space between .com)

Many thanks!
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    People are still whining about the Nightborne joining the Horde despite the fact that they've always been closer with them since the start of the expansion? ok lol

let's also completely disregard the redundancy of the gameplay logics of Nightborne being on Alliance lmao. Why would they have three elf races? It's pretty obvious that they had intended to make High Elves (basically Blood Elves) a race for Alliance and they decided to go with the Void Elf route, which is almost the same thing. Why would they put in a third race for them, when they're already close to Night Elves and not give that to Horde?
    The Nightborne were NEVER Pro-Horde during Legion. Sure, they were CONSIDERING on joining the Horde, yes. However, they basically wanted to stay Neutral, so that they could explore the World without getting into other Wars. Not to mention the fact that they had the Heroes, the Alliances trust, and their City. They were going to be neutral, despite having thoughts on joining the Horde.

But here, because Tyrande said no to Thalyssra, she not ONLY joins the Horde, but she has a fucking RAGE boner with both the Night Elves, and the Alliance. Like...wot?

- - - Updated - - -

At least the Lightforged Draenei are on Turalyon's side of things.

And at least the Hightmountain Tauren are in a relationship with Baine.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post

https://imgur.com/a/EhoKm

Many thanks!
    Done.

https://imgur.com/a/EhoKm

10+ Year Old Account

https://imgur. com/a/EhoKm

Many thanks!
    Why do you keep stretching?

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    The Nightborne were NEVER Pro-Horde during Legion. Sure, they were CONSIDERING on joining the Horde, yes. However, they basically wanted to stay Neutral, so that they could explore the World without getting into other Wars. Not to mention the fact that they had the Heroes, the Alliances trust, and their City. They were going to be neutral, despite having thoughts on joining the Horde.

But here, because Tyrande said no to Thalyssra, she not ONLY joins the Horde, but she has a fucking RAGE boner with both the Night Elves, and the Alliance. Like...wot?.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

5+ Year Old Account
    So, my brother opened a GM ticket about the Uuna Suramar stage bugging for him, with all the NPCs inside being hostile and himself unable to complete it. The GM informed him that it's indeed a bug since the Nightborne inside Suramar are supposed to be Horde allied now and are shown as hostile to Alliance players. So, does this mean Allied Races confirmed for the 30th? Yay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Why do you keep stretching?
    My original post was about Allied Races possibly being closer as predicted. I just posted the link to the image of the GM's own words.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

5+ Year Old Account
    Judge by cause, not action. Thalyssra is a terrible leader if she is willing to join a war against the people who helped her retake her city, and saved her life more than once, because they were slightly condescending. Good grief, this is why they should've remained neutral.

I’d consider someone a terrible leader who follows someone who relies solely on the guidance of a goddess who can’t defend her own temple

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I’d consider someone a terrible leader who follows someone who relies solely on the guidance of a goddess who can’t defend her own temple
    And why is that? Is the guidance of a LITERAL goddess not worth more as a leader than the selfish war ploys of a rotting corpse?

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    And why is that? Is the guidance of a LITERAL goddess not worth more as a leader than the selfish war ploys of a rotting corpse?
    As seen with the Nauru, we don’t know how altruistic Elune is. Is she actually looking out for the best interests of Azeroth and the Nelves? Or does she have some other agenda?

The Nelves have sacrificed much to save her sacred areas but we still haven’t seen anything solid that says why these area need to be sacred. Elune is definitely a sentient being but we just saw how the Nauru weren’t truly interested in saving the Draenei. They just wanted to use them. More could’ve been saved.

How many useless sacrifices have the Nelves made in their blind loyalty?

For instance, will Elune even try to save Teldrassil? The only home of the Nelves?

Alpha/Beta this week? Crossfingers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The new kid Zandalari troll models are cute, I thought I saw a pretty well made Kultiras kid aswell.

Ya know, as disturbing and unprobable to ever be implemented as it would be, I'd love Forsaken kids in the game, Lordaeron had children afterall, and there's Forsaken who are just shopkeepers or that simply live in Undercity. I'd love to see a forsaken family who after being liberated by Sylvanas, decided to continue being a family within the Horde. But alas, it'll probably never happen as Blizzard only depicts dead children as cute ghosts.
    I dont think sylvanas raises children, and not even the LK did either. Children are pretty useless as soldiers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Soooooo I'm watching this again while I wait for Alpha to start.

Need to sate my thirst for Alpha info somehow.
    Are the textures in that troll dungeon low res to anyone else?

I hope we get to see actual Aqir in BFA. The original bug Old God Race.

Judge by cause, not action. Thalyssra is a terrible leader if she is willing to join a war against the people who helped her retake her city, and saved her life more than once, because they were slightly condescending. Good grief, this is why they should've remained neutral.
    Indeed. But she didnt do that. She joined friends who fought for her and saved her life who also helped restor her city and might be good guides in their attempt to retake their place in the world

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    As seen with the Nauru, we don’t know how altruistic Elune is. Is she actually looking out for the best interests of Azeroth and the Nelves? Or does she have some other agenda?

The Nelves have sacrificed much to save her sacred areas but we still haven’t seen anything solid that says why these area need to be sacred. Elune is definitely a sentient being but we just saw how the Nauru weren’t truly interested in saving the Draenei. They just wanted to use them. More could’ve been saved.

How many useless sacrifices have the Nelves made in their blind loyalty?

For instance, will Elune even try to save Teldrassil? The only home of the Nelves?
    Elune has literally interfered multiple times. You dont have to make up dumb reasons to i sult someone whos lead successfully from millinia just to defend the nightborne having free will
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

She’s only ever given the Night Elves power. Never getting her hands dirty. Multiple Wild Gods died during the War of the Ancients. Xuen challenged Lei Shen in single combat so the Pandaren didn’t have to fight. Even the Nauru have sacrificed themselves.

Instead Elune makes Tyrande defend her temple instead of saving her love when she clearly has the power to do it herself.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    Alpha/Beta this week? Crossfingers
    yeah... I don't think so.

- - - Updated - - -

whatever happened to that zoibert? he made these threads great with his bearposting.
    Last edited by Merryck; 2018-01-22 at 06:08 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, my brother opened a GM ticket about the Uuna Suramar stage bugging for him, with all the NPCs inside being hostile and himself unable to complete it. The GM informed him that it's indeed a bug since the Nightborne inside Suramar are supposed to be Horde allied now and are shown as hostile to Alliance players. So, does this mean Allied Races confirmed for the 30th? Yay?
    I risk my life saving thalyssra and her people.

Now im thrown out because "we horde now brah".
    Thalyssra can choke on an arcan'dor fruit.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account

If the HM and LF wouldnt be so god damn uninteresting maybe more would pay attention to them.

Formerly known as Arafal

Judge by cause, not action. Thalyssra is a terrible leader if she is willing to join a war against the people who helped her retake her city, and saved her life more than once, because they aren't Kaldorei. Good grief, this is why they should've remained neutral.
    Your entire argument, if the Nightborne had gone to the Alliance.

Both factions helped the Nightborne (and the Highmountain/Lightforged) so that argument is pointless.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2018-01-22 at 06:44 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.