10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Since Trump became president, and even before then, he was getting heavily criticized by the media. What I want to know is, is he really that bad? Or is the media just not giving him a break?
    The media isn't giving him a break because he really is this fucking bad. He's a dangerous, incompetent, ignorant, narcissistic fuckface. And because he's also the President, the media's going to converge on that.

If he wasn't such a fucking moron the media coverage wouldn't be so negative.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The media isn't giving him a break because he really is this fucking bad.
    Not to mention it isn't the job of media to "give him a break". It's their job to report on what happens. If nothing good happens and a whole lot of bad happens then you get the current situation.

Again, unbiased reporting isn't 50% positive and 50% negative when the covered subject isn't also along that same proportion. In fact, forcing Trump's coverage to be more positive would be biased.

- - - Updated - - -

Only. The. Best. People.

Trump's budget director says it's "cool" to be in charge of a government shutdown.

I just don't understand how these people manage to say exactly the wrong thing in every single circumstance.

10+ Year Old Account
    White House Deputy Press Secretary Calls Trump "a real-life Superman" on Fox & Friends

“Nobody is buying that — look you guys are sitting with a former TV Superman in Dean Cain,” Gidley responded while referencing co-host Cain’s past television role. “I’m working for a real-life Superman over my shoulder in Donald Trump.”

He added, “He stood up to the American people last night. He did not bend. He did not break.”
    Impeach the MF.

Unbent, unbowed, unbroken. But really, Trump is a lot more TV Doran than book Doran, and he might find himself in a similar situation before too long.

“He stood up to the American people last night. He did not bend. He did not break.”

That's a bit on the nose. He 'stood up to' Americans. Not with them. Against them.

His entire presidency is "standing up to" the American people, doing everything he can to fight against the entire population.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    His entire presidency is "standing up to" the American people, doing everything he can to fight against the entire population.
    The Cult of Trump is strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalia View Post
    The Cult of Trump is strong.
    That's what it is at this point, a cult. Nothing more, nothing less.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    That's what it is at this point, a cult. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I've spent half the damn day today arguing with friends and coworkers on Facebook about Trump and this shutdown. It is absolutely a cult.......and I'm not looking forward to Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I've spent half the damn day today arguing with friends and coworkers on Facebook about Trump and this shutdown. It is absolutely a cult.......and I'm not looking forward to Monday.
    that's what happens when you vote in somebody with Tyrannical and Egotistical Tendencies.

Cult of Personality is a subject sadly that isn't touched much as it is a very dangerous thing that can happen or created.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.7073e66105ff

More info on the 24 year old heading up the opioid efforts - he got fired as a legal assistant because he didn't show up and lied about it on his resume, claiming to have worked there for longer than he actually did.

Only. The. Best. People.
    Maybe it's just me but at age 23 you either just finished your bachelor or are still doing a bachelor but in both cases you are green as you can be.

If this guy was a women she would have been accused of offering ''favors'' to a guy above.......so really wondering how many favors he had to do in order to get the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Freudian slips just keep on coming from this administration...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Their is no point in arguing with a right-winger.

They are defined by fear and trying to burst their bubble of fear from the outside is foolish. The truth could be literally written in the bubble and they would find a way to stay in their bibble.

In their mind it's the evil liberal who ''cares more about foreigners than about Americans'' who wants to destroy America because ''reasons''. Against that mindset is impossible to argue because in their mind you are no better then a Muslim terrorist (well just a little bit better)
    Last edited by ati87; 2018-01-23 at 02:38 PM.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-campai...ts-amid-786221
    How classy, an attack ad that wants to blame Democrats for any and all murders committed by illegals. Only the best people indeed.

lol, lindsey graham comes out basically pointing out steven miller's douchebaggery and ends it with "he's been an outlier for years"

the white house comes back with basically "NO U"

Quote Originally Posted by Regalia View Post
    Can't wait for the zealots to come to Trump's aid saying how she has no idea what she's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I thought that attacking a war vet that was injured in action is just not done in the USA?
    When you disagree with the Orange Lord it doesn't matter who you are you're an enemy no matter what. Remember how Trump made of of McCain?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-01-22 at 01:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I thought that attacking a war vet that was injured in action is just not done in the USA?
    Trump hates pilots who get shot down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Can't wait for the zealots to come to Trump's aid saying how she has no idea what she's talking about.
    Duckworth is not a true patriot. She only lost two legs while serving in our military.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!