Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    But you just said all police officers do is kill people? Which one is it?
    I said that? Please quote me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    It is not misogynistic. It's just one of a few possible motives.

Deeming something inherently misogynistic without any insight on the thought process to arrive to such conclusion poster is stamp mark for mental disability.
    It is a possibility but he has outright decided that it is what happened, that is fairly misogynistic thinking all women are just out to get whatever they can whatever way they can without any dignity.
    Lok'tar Ogar! Death to the Alliance filth in the name of the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Time has passed between the two incidents which may mean she's changed view, rather than being a hypocrite. That said... Who cares? Everyone is hypocritical sometimes, it doesn't mean they're necessarily a hypocrite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Considering people have been giving actors opinions credibility for years: I don't see your point. Reagan was a fucking actor, Donald Trump is a TV "star".

You're an idiot if you honestly think people are popular just because they play characters on a screen.
    "US people" is a better term, or at least that would seem to be the case. I give approximately zero fucks about how or why US politicians got to power. US politics are as close to a reality show circus as you can get, definitely not the best example.

And the only reason Scarlett Johansson is popular is precisely the fact that she plays characters on a screen, that is not something I need to believe in, it's just the fucking actual reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokresh View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It is a possibility but he has outright decided that it is what happened, that is fairly misogynistic thinking all women are just out to get whatever they can whatever way they can without any dignity.
    To be fair, the reason they assume that is because for the vast majority of boys that's the default setting.

Takes a lot of actually getting out into the world and having real world interactions with real people for boys to grow up into realizing dignity isn't just something you wear as a loincloth.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    "US people" is a better term, or at least that would seem to be the case. I give approximately zero fucks about how or why US politicians got to power. US politics are as close to a reality show circus as you can get, definitely not the best example.

And the only reason Scarlett Johansson is popular is precisely the fact that she plays characters on a screen, that is not something I need to believe in, it's just the fucking actual reality.
    probably true on the second point but your here voicing your opinion, if they shouldn't voice theirs because they are just actors why should you voice yours. Why should anyone voice anything.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

That is where you fail, he never said that all women are out to get something in such a way. He just said Scarlett Johansson is. He must have his reasons to believe in that, whatever they are. Those reasons are definitely not intrinsically misogynistic. They could be though, but calling it out straight away is like saying I'm vegetarian simply because I like to eat lettuce.

*snrk* What's amusing is you assume any politics isn't some reality shit show. If I remember right, Theresa May had to stand up next to a guy wearing a shitty Darth Vader costume during the PM elections roflmao.

And the only reason you're even talking about her right now is because she has personally offended your sensibilities by taking a stance on your worldviews, which is the actual fucking reality. You'd still be in your safe space assuming everything is right in the world if it wasn't for Scarjo pulling on your leg and challenging everything you thought was right in the world that you just had to post justifying your logical analysis of the entire situation.

Please try harder, thrust or something. The last guy left me unsatisfied.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably true on the second point but your here voicing your opinion, if they shouldn't voice theirs because they are just actors why should you voice yours. Why should anyone voice anything.
    Oh, I'm not against them voicing their opinions, I'm all for it.

I just think (literally an opinion) that those who give actors credibility over social matters are not intelligent (overall). Exceptions as always apply; to both sides.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is where you fail, he never said that all women are out to get something in such a way. He just said Scarlett Johansson is. He must have his reasons to believe in that, whatever they are. Those reasons are definitely not intrinsically misogynistic. They could be though, but calling it out straight away is like saying I'm vegetarian simply because I like to eat lettuce.
    I'm not basing it just off that one post though "This is the same women that has been known as a sex symbol and knew all too well how to sell herself and her movies as such?" Also he doesn't know her, he has no reason that is fair to believe what he is saying except hosility to women generally as he doesn't even know her as a person.

There you go.
    That was me bro, but try harder.

You didn't even direct quote me, fail harder LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

At what point do you define misuse? At which point is 'misuse' just the reality of sexual predation?

Who the hell are you again? God? King of Earth? Oh right, chuck-nobody from MMOC saying that #metoo is misused, got it.

In the age of cell phones where is the evidence? I don't know, seems like we have a lot of video evidence of police killing innocent people around here and that doesn't seem to do shit. You act like it's easy to whip out a cellphone, enter your unlock method, mash camera and mash record before someone puts their dick away/overpowers you.

It's almost like you've never had any kind of sexual advance taken on you.
    Hey look, i just quoted myself to prove someone wrong hehelolXD

7+ Year Old Account
    There you go.
    At what point do you define misuse? At which point is 'misuse' just the reality of sexual predation?

Who the hell are you again? God? King of Earth? Oh right, chuck-nobody from MMOC saying that #metoo is misused, got it.

In the age of cell phones where is the evidence? I don't know, seems like we have a lot of video evidence of police killing innocent people around here and that doesn't seem to do shit. You act like it's easy to whip out a cellphone, enter your unlock method, mash camera and mash record before someone puts their dick away/overpowers you.

It's almost like you've never had any kind of sexual advance taken on you. (I didn't realize my name was BlamBlam

I too am oppressed and marginalized by powerful people #metoo

James Franco on the Steven Colbert show looks like a beaten dog with his tail between his legs. He's got a movie out and I'm sure this will affect it, "The Disaster Artist", it's not a great movie but he was good in it.

Bunch of women are accusing him of sexual stuff, including Scarlett Johansson.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    You strike me as an ultra lib anyway I'm sure all you'd do is just say "check your privilege" besides I'm on mobile it's a bitch to edit down quotes.
    So, learn to read it wasn't me who posted it. I am Grokesh, He is Blamblam they are not the same word.

You strike me as an ultra lib anyway I'm sure all you'd do is just say "check your privilege" besides I'm on mobile it's a bitch to edit down quotes.
    Aaaaand the bait was cast. Was this just an elaborate plot to call me a lib? Like, is that all you got? You mistakenly quote my post, attribute it to someone else and then fall back on how its technology screwing you?

Okay Donald Trump, I'll let this covfefe slide.

7+ Year Old Account
    That was me bro, but try harder.

You didn't even direct quote me, fail harder LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey look, i just quoted myself to prove someone wrong hehelolXD
    Hey dont' steal my quote, according to Sann I said all that.

Hey dont' steal my quote, according to Sann I said all that.
    No no no, technology man. Apparently it's just so fucking easy to record someone raping or sexually assaulting you, but he can't even fucking get quotes right on mobile.

What a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snrk* What's amusing is you assume any politics isn't some reality shit show. If I remember right, Theresa May had to stand up next to a guy wearing a shitty Darth Vader costume during the PM elections roflmao.

And the only reason you're even talking about her right now is because she has personally offended your sensibilities by taking a stance on your worldviews, which is the actual fucking reality. You'd still be in your safe space assuming everything is right in the world if it wasn't for Scarjo pulling on your leg and challenging everything you thought was right in the world that you just had to post justifying your logical analysis of the entire situation.

Please try harder, thrust or something. The last guy left me unsatisfied.
    I know politics (in the US and few select countries which I definitely do not take too seriously) are a fucking circus. Anecdotal evidence is proof of that as you just pointed out.

Hear me out, I care not for what she has to say, she may even agree with me in a multitude of things, but that is beyond the point. She has in fact not offended me in any way.

I just think that giving such level of importance to something an actor/actress said or thinks is totally retarded. Her voice may be louder, but her opinion is as educated as your everyday average person. That is the only part I'm trying to get across. My problem is not with her, but with the herd mentality of those who would rather join a movement with consequences they do not understand than thinking what their part is in that precise movement.

Really, I'm not trying to argue hard here, I don't want you to think I have to reach a certain level of "challenge" to "satisfy" you, that just screams narcissism.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know politics (in the US and few select countries which I definitely do not take too seriously) are a fucking circus. Anecdotal evidence is proof of that as you just pointed out.

Hear me out, I care not for what she has to say, she may even agree with me in a multitude of things, but that is beyond the point. She has in fact not offended me in any way.

I just think that giving such level of importance to something an actor/actress said or thinks is totally retarded. Her voice may be louder, but her opinion is as educated as your everyday average person. That is the only part I'm trying to get across. My problem is not with her, but with the herd mentality of those who would rather join a movement with consequences they do not understand than thinking what their part is in that precise movement.

Really, I'm not trying to argue hard here, I don't want you to think I have to reach a certain level of "challenge" to "satisfy" you, that just screams narcissism.
    I don't think people follow celebrties more then other people if they disagree with them I think it's just more noticeable what they say and they have the ability for more people to know their thoughts which makes the possbility of them being agreed with higher as more people are able to know what they are thinking in the first place. I think plenty of people come out aganist celebrity opinions and are for them, i don't think people follow her just because shes a celebrity. It just makes it easier for her to get her message out, its not saying the message is more important.

- - - Updated - - -

No no no, technology man. Apparently it's just so fucking easy to record someone raping or sexually assaulting you, but he can't even fucking get quotes right on mobile.

What a joke.
    I'm confused, maybe we are a dragonball z fusion and we did it together? I dunno I think I am confused as hell and I want Mag'har and straight standing orcs but this isn't related.

Not trying to argue, yet you put out alteast 4 sentences trying to argue your points? I get it, you're trying really hard not to say you're invested in the argument and that I mean nothing to you, but I know from just responding you're in this as much as I am hun =)

And it's not just a few select countries. Politics is either a general shit show of public opinion in the case of democracies, or a shit show of brutal abuse of power in the case of dictatorships. Pretending that public opinion excludes someone because of their profession or their social life or whatever the fuck is pretty silly considering we let highschool dropouts vote.

Though you'll never see me say 'hey go trust X celebrity cause they said somethin' hehe', it's just a little silly when you go out of your way to shit on someones profession as if its a credible target. Maybe if she was a prostitute you'd have a point.

- - - Updated - - -

So disagreeing with your insane stances makes me trump? o-kay?. Healthy speculation should always be present. I'll let you in on a little secert......you ready?

There are people who'll use this and future movement's to extort cash and slander famous people. Weeding them out is key to the credibly of said movement.
    Nah, fucking up with technology makes you Trump. Thanks for inferring though, it made my night <3.

There are also people who will use religion to extort cash and slander famous people. I don't see your point.