Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Then it is a good thing that you can't just casually go to naxx and get full t3 first run.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    Then it is a good thing that you can't just casually go to naxx and get full t3 first run.
    No one said it has to be easy. There are a lot of retailers out there that would go with the grind and whatever vanilla requires just to get t3. Hell after a year of farming ap and m+ keys, vanilla will be piece of cake grind level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    I predict a lot of silly SNOWFLAKES like you qqing A LOT on forums like mmoc because of some pixels.
    I predict a lot of silly BADS like you shitposting on forums like mmoc because you are just trash at the game and seek attention.

xD

Quote Originally Posted by abbyleex View Post
    I predict a lot of silly BADS like you shitposting on forums like mmoc because you are just trash at the game and seek attention.

xD
    /LowersHead

So, umm get angry much? Ready for the thread to be closed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    /LowersHead

So, umm get angry much? Ready for the thread to be closed?
    After time, every topic on this forum goes into offtopic and shitposting, so I am not really suprised.

Quote Originally Posted by abbyleex View Post
    after time, every topic on this forum goes into offtopic and shitposting, so i am not really suprised.
    < < zip > >
    Last edited by Vineri; 2018-01-22 at 12:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt they will connect in any way, they'll probably be like separate games like a seperate account.
    Lok'tar Ogar! Death to the Alliance filth in the name of the Horde!

Deleted
    So just for the records:

Some of you guys are basically saying that it is more prestigious to buy those setitems out of the BMAH probably with real money, than having to level up a classic character in actual classic content, doing all the raids from mc upwards to gear up and then being able to clear naxx on the same difficulty and with the same time investment people back than had to do that ... and that is your "argument" against having this achievment that is by far more complex and difficult than obtaining anything else in WoW, carry over to live servers?

So in short people who do exactly the same afford, with exactly the same difficulty as poeple 12 years ago, are somehow deserving it less than people who just buy those things out of the AH for real money...
    It is not like playing and gearing up a character in classic is something you'd just do within one weekend to get those t3 set items thrown at you just because you are there.

This is why the classic community is not really taken seriously, the amount of hypocricy and unlogic is just so extremely high and people just refuse to see all the facts and compare them proberly.

Crossover such as that proposed will only force retail completionists (or those wanting a different look) into playing a game they don't enjoy, and quite possibly don't understand. This would simply bring the wrong type of community into classic.

Not to mention it would also generate QoL demands galore a thousand fold, from people who otherwise don't participate in forums, and never used to care about classic in the first place. Until there was a benefit for their retail mains.

I'm not a fan of any crossover. Play Vanilla because you want to, otherwise play BFA.
    I agree with Vineri.

We don't want any "completionist" Retailers to fill OUR servers screaming that "they hate Vanilla and they only play it because they have to get their XMOG". We do NOT want any "completionist" Retailers to fill our servers with their toxicity.

The Vanilla Retail servers should only be populated by the long-term fans who fought long and hard for them, that is to say, us.

Many people only play Retail because they "have to get their achievements" and because they "have to get their XMOG" and because they "have to get their pokemon". Such people should stay away from our servers, and Blizzard should take all steps necessary to keep them playing Retail anyway.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    So just for the records:

Some of you guys are basically saying that it is more prestigious to buy those setitems out of the BMAH probably with real money, than having to level up a classic character in actual classic content, doing all the raids from mc upwards to gear up and then being able to clear naxx on the same difficulty and with the same time investment people back than had to do that ... and that is your "argument" against having this achievment that is by far more complex and difficult than obtaining anything else in WoW, carry over to live servers?

So in short people who do exactly the same afford, with exactly the same difficulty as poeple 12 years ago, are somehow deserving it less than people who just buy those things out of the AH for real money...
    It is not like playing and gearing up a character in classic is something you'd just do within one weekend to get those t3 set items thrown at you just because you are there.

This is why the classic community is not really taken seriously, the amount of hypocricy and unlogic is just so extremely high and people just refuse to see all the facts and compare them proberly.
    More WoW. Less drugs.

I don't understand where the hypocrisy lies. I don't understand what you ever wrote, lol?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    No one said it has to be easy. There are a lot of retailers out there that would go with the grind and whatever vanilla requires just to get t3. Hell after a year of farming ap and m+ keys, vanilla will be piece of cake grind level.
    So they are basically playing the game then? Outrageious ... this has to be stopped!
    Blizzard has to do everything possible to keep people from playing and paying their game.

Woudln't it be the best then to have classic servers only available to people with an account that has been active since classic? This will keep all the scum out there that have never played it and who can't appreciate that glory like we could.

Who is with me?

- - - Updated - - -

More WoW. Less drugs.

I don't understand where the hypocrisy lies. I don't understand what you ever wrote, lol?
    Well you could try to learn some english, maybe understanding is easier then?
    If that doesn't work, problem might be the capability of your inteligence, but let's hope it is just a language problem, do we?

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt you'll get T3 transmog from Classic to retail.

Also, why T3 specifically? Cata made many Vanilla items unavailable.

Deleted
    Your trying to draw people into playing classic who otherwise dont care or hate it altogether
    ? xD can you re-read first post - I asked for other people's opinion on "do you think T3 obtained on Classic will be tmogable on Retail". Are you halucinating? Use some brain pls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I highly doubt you'll get T3 transmog from Classic to retail.

Also, why T3 specifically? Cata made many Vanilla items unavailable.
    They are back now. With the recent patch and the scaling system, nearly all of the unavailable items have been brought back as drops in dungeons.
    Exceptions are some very, very few quest rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    With the knowledge people have about wow now days. And the addons they will have. They will clear naxx first go. It wasn't even that hard to begin with. It was just that it required you gear up every step which was a pain in the arse to gear 40 people with as little of drops you got. So very few people were geared enough.

Vanilla 40 man raiding was never hard. All it took was 10 decent people and 30 cannon fodder. Getting geared enough was the hardest part.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    They are back now. With the recent patch and the scaling system, nearly all of the unavailable items have been brought back as drops in dungeons.
    Exceptions are some very, very few quest rewards.
    O_O

When did this happen? And any list for those items? I think I found what to do for today.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the unlikely event of them allowing transmogs to be linked, I wish the collector good luck on clearing Naxx40. That'll be a journey for sure and should they complete it they wholly deserve it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    O_O

When did this happen? And any list for those items? I think I found what to do for today.
    Dungeondrops. Scarlet Monastry, Scholomence, Stratholme.
    But still very rare drops.

Since 7.3.5 they are back

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    With the knowledge people have about wow now days. And the addons they will have. They will clear naxx first go. It wasn't even that hard to begin with. It was just that it required you gear up every step which was a pain in the arse to gear 40 people with as little of drops you got. So very few people were geared enough.

Vanilla 40 man raiding was never hard. All it took was 10 decent people and 30 cannon fodder. Getting geared enough was the hardest part.

The top %1 will clear, yes.

BWAHAHAHA. If guilds know the fights. Some do, most do not. Few players know the fights, the majority do not.

It's a good argument if we live in a collective hive. We do not, however, and many will struggle, regardless of how "easy" it is when "you" have a competent guild. Not everyone will have such a luxory, I promise you.

Imagine a world with players other than those currently on private servers.... players who don't know the vast knowledge you hold....
    Last edited by Vineri; 2018-01-22 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Nothing you get on Classic should transfer to Live
    This 100%. Should be just like how it was back in vanilla... you got something on one character? Well, it's staying with that one character and thats it... I liked how you were basically made to focus on one character and not 10. Some people with disagree with me on that, but that's seriously how I feel... with the relaunch of classic, we should be cut off from the work and nothing from live should carry over and help us... or vise versa
    “See your world through my eyes: A universe so vast as to be immeasurable - incomprehensible even to your greatest minds.”