Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    We don't want any "completionist" Retailers to fill OUR servers
    Those are Blizzard's servers, buddy. And they will be open all paying customers. Ain't that nice?

I wouldn't care if stuff you loot in classic would bind to the battle.net account and would be visible on the normal account for stuff like mounts / pets or even transmogs. Just not the other way around.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesJP View Post
    This 100%. Should be just like how it was back in vanilla... you got something on one character? Well, it's staying with that one character and thats it... I liked how you were basically made to focus on one character and not 10. Some people with disagree with me on that, but that's seriously how I feel... with the relaunch of classic, we should be cut off from the work and nothing from live should carry over and help us... or vise versa
    Who said something about helping? Getting transmog is not helping your character in any way... it's just a transmog... I want the armor because it is unobtainable atm in retail. After that you can continue doing nothing on that server since I'll be gone after my goal is complete. Getting that transmog won't change your experience or gameplay or w/e in any way. On the contrary it will help you lfr plebians mentality since you will have more people to raid with.

(Also cut the crap with the black auction house it is way faster to get t3 via raiding in classic than to get it all the set items via that bullshit system).

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    Who said something about helping? Getting transmog is not helping your character in any way... it's just a transmog... I want the armor because it is unobtainable atm in retail. After that you can continue doing nothing on that server since I'll be gone after my goal is complete. Getting that transmog won't change your experience or gameplay or w/e in any way. On the contrary it will help you lfr plebians mentality since you will have more people to raid with.

(Also cut the crap with the black auction house it is way faster to get t3 via raiding in classic than to get it all the set items via that bullshit system).
    Having you play classic just to pretty up your retail character is not my ideal game to be involved with. I'd be ok if you just bought the stuff off the BMAH and left classic alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by abbyleex View Post
    ? xD can you re-read first post - I asked for other people's opinion on "do you think T3 obtained on Classic will be tmogable on Retail". Are you halucinating? Use some brain pls.
    Please accept my apologies. It was misdirected.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    I wouldn't care if stuff you loot in classic would bind to the battle.net account and would be visible on the normal account for stuff like mounts / pets or even transmogs. Just not the other way around.
    I agree. And I have yet to see a good argument against it.

first i think classic and live realms wont be connected.
    2nd for getting t3 you have to lvl to 60 then gear up in dungeons with greenies and rare items.find a 40men guild then clear MC then BWL then AQs and farm q items for ur set then clear old naxx and farm shit loads of mats for your t3 and after all these i believe you cant call such person RANDOM BADS !!
    Last edited by azshanna; 2018-01-22 at 12:38 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Again I don't care about your "ideal game to be involved with". In 99% of the cases I won't even bother to deal with the likes of you just as you won't deal with the likes of me. You have a goal, I have a goal. If our goals are the same aka clear naxx we'll be allies/raiders/friends/w/e relationship you want to describe. Otherwise I don't care about you and what you expect/want. Just as you don't care about what I want.

But the difference is I'm not stopping you from achieving your goal/fun/immersion/w/e reason you play vanilla for. You want friends go and make friends.

But somehow everyone has a problem with us "retail players" for asking the possibility to obtain something that we can't in retail because they didn't keep vanilla naxx in retail and remade it in wotlk due to bullshit reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    But somehow everyone has a problem with us "retail players" for asking the possibility to obtain something that we can't in retail because they didn't keep vanilla naxx in retail and remade it in wotlk due to bullshit reasons.
    Extremely simple solution which will not affect retail or classic - bring back the T3 drops on retail, as well as Atiesh and other Naxx weapon models with updated graphics. Doesnt affect Classic and retail gets a better system than the BMAH. People stopped wearing T3 for prestige years ago - most people want it because the way it looks and makes them happy to have that tmog.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Extremely simple solution which will not affect retail or classic - bring back the T3 drops on retail, as well as Atiesh and other Naxx weapon models with updated graphics. Doesnt affect Classic and retail gets a better system than the BMAH. People stopped wearing T3 for prestige years ago - most people want it because the way it looks and makes them happy to have that tmog.
    That works as well. Whatever obtainable/grinding/farming/timewalking classic naxxramas/bullshit solution they bring to us obtaining t3/vanilla stuff. But since they are doing this classic server thingie I imagine if they just add it to the transmog on retail it won't impact anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Those are Blizzard's servers, buddy. And they will be open all paying customers. Ain't that nice?
    No, these are the servers WE PERSUADED Blizzard to run against all odds (while they didn't want to - Google "WALL OF NO"), while you and yours screamed on these very forums that you will never play Vanilla and produced white foam on your mouth.

I don't want anyone in our servers that doesn't want to be there and will only play to get the X transmog, catch the Y pokemon and play the Z Kung-Fu panda so that they may add them to their Barbie-doll collection on Retail.

Go get your transmogs, hunt your pokemon, and play your Kung Fu Pandas in Retail. In short, seek life elsewhere, get your transmogs with you and don't come back, ever.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

when you are a crybaby casual and bad; and you cry about crybaby casuals and bads ........

I highly doubt Vanilla and Current X-pack servers will be connected in any way, shape, form, or fashion other than being available on the battle.net launcher. Achievements, characters, t-mog, nothing will transfer between the two. MAAAAAYBE there will be some kind of promotion to get folks playing (aka: get to level 60 in Classic and receive a cosmetic reward on Live), but beyond something like that, don't get your hopes up for any kind of sharing between the two.

No, these are the servers WE PERSUADED Blizzard to run against all odds (while they didn't want to - Google "WALL OF NO"), while you and yours screamed on these very forums that you will never play Vanilla and produced white foam on your mouth.
    Quote me, buddy. Find one quote that says what you said it does. Until you do, I reserve the right to call you a lying sack of crap.

Oh, and the servers? Still Blizzard's. They will own and run them as they see fit. Get used to the thought that you do not get to be gatekeeper. And rest assured I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by abbyleex View Post
    It is prestigious still (not as much as pre-MOP, if you are a person who got it back in Vanilla you might feel that way), but if they decide to bring it back to the game in form of WoW Classic (if so, then same will happen with mounts like Zulian Tiger or Razzashi Raptor) then basically it will become really common, and it would be slap in the face for people who already spent milions on it.
    how would it become very common?
    if naxxramas is as hard as the vanilla hardcore fanbois says it is, wont it still be SUPER DUPER uncommon?
    hmm.... So would you rather say it will be super uncommon because naxxramas was compared to today EZ? Or will you say it wont be common and therefore would be fine?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want anyone in our servers that doesn't want to be there and will only play to get the X transmog, catch the Y pokemon and play the Z Kung-Fu panda so that they may add them to their Barbie-doll collection on Retail.

Go get your transmogs, hunt your pokemon, and play your Kung Fu Pandas in Retail. In short, seek life elsewhere, get your transmogs with you and don't come back, ever.
    Pets were in vanilla you know that right? just you coudlent battle with them.
    also pandas were in wow even before wow was a thing so...
    hell vanilal wow even has a few quests to do with pandaren

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Quote me, buddy. Find one quote that says what you said it does. Until you do, I reserve the right to call you a lying sack of crap.

Oh, and the servers? Still Blizzard's. They will own and run them as they see fit. Get used to the thought that you do not get to be gatekeeper. And rest assured I will be there.
    Good, we are counting (Nostalrius and PS Guilds) on you be there.

The carnage and world pvp ganking that's going to happen will not have been seen in WoW ever since Greg Street was still a player and was getting ganked in Blasted Lands while waiting for the Gate to Outland to open.

People like you are going to be roadkill and will provide us with honor, not to mention that those of you who won't quit at level 10 will for sure quit at level 30 when you get to STVietnam.

You and yours are simply too much of a carebear to withstand playing on servers with no mechanisms in place to hold your rosy hand while you balance the huge silver spoon in your mouth.

See you in STVietnam. Prepare to cry lots and smash your keyboard. Don't forget to carry a teddy bear to show the other Retailers where did the bad Veterans touch you.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    Hm yes a bunch of freeloaders and pirateserver heroes own Blizzards servers, surely. Well at least in your tiny little world inside your head.
    Must be hard to accept, that your own view and opinion is not universal and totally irrelevant.

How comes you are so bitter and hateful and blinded?
    You sincerely take yourself way too serious, maybe you should seek out some help, raging so hard on the internet is concerning for your health, judging from your age you portrait yourself, you have to be a bit more careful with your blood pressure.

And while you do, you can start explaining how you want to fullfill your rediculous threats and claims towards a person you don't even know.

The carnage and world pvp ganking that's going to happen will not have been seen in WoW ever since Greg Street was still a player and was getting ganked in Blasted Lands while waiting for the Gate to Outland to open.

People like you are going to be roadkill and will provide us with honor, not to mention that those of you who won't quit at level 10 will for sure quit at level 30 when you get to STVietnam.

You and yours are simply too much of a carebear to withstand playing on servers with no mechanisms in place to hold your rosy hand while you balance the huge silver spoon in your mouth.

See you in STVietnam. Prepare to cry lots and smash your keyboard. Don't forget to carry a teddy bear to show the other Retailers where did the bad Veterans touch you.
    I still believe you confuse me with someone. You seem blinded by rage. You have no information whatsoever supporting my playstyle or my future fate on those servers. I have leveled through Vanilla. I will do so again. I remember Stranglethorn Vale fondly.

I am also sure your predilection for unequal fights has a reasonable explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    And while you do, you can start explaining how you want to fullfill your rediculous threats and claims towards a person you don't even know.
    That part is amusing, isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Pets were in vanilla you know that right? just you coudlent battle with them.
    also pandas were in wow even before wow was a thing so...
    hell vanilal wow even has a few quests to do with pandaren
    Pshhh! Don't tell him... you might break him...

I am not threatening anyone. I am just describing to you children how's your experience is going to be.

Don't forget the teddy bear. Not only you can show on it where did the Meanies touch you, but you can also hold it tight while you are getting hardcore pwnographed in Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Nothing you get on Classic should transfer to Live
    Wrong. They even said they're considering letting people transfer from classic to live once the game has been out for a while.

It'll likely be to give current players incentive to play classic later down the line once most / all content has been cleared.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Vineri.

We don't want any "completionist" Retailers to fill OUR servers screaming that "they hate Vanilla and they only play it because they have to get their XMOG". We do NOT want any "completionist" Retailers to fill our servers with their toxicity.

The Vanilla Retail servers should only be populated by the long-term fans who fought long and hard for them, that is to say, us.
    What blizzard wants is something entirely different. Get used to it. And get over yourself, you didn't fight hard at all. The Twitch streamers and youtubers did the work for you, Sodapoppin and Kungen being the two who actually worked the hardest among anyone.

You're getting classic servers, be happy with that. Let other people play the game how they see fit.