Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    shaw is stealthing around because he is carrying azerite and doesnt want any of the towns folk to even come close to noticing it. see the effect it had on anduin, what do you think it would do to auctioneer bill or that little gnome fuck that sells toys?

as for the noise im going with the "coming out of stealth" theory.

nothing shady with shaw or si:7 imo.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    shaw is stealthing around because he is carrying azerite and doesnt want any of the towns folk to even come close to noticing it. see the effect it had on anduin, what do you think it would do to auctioneer bill or that little gnome fuck that sells toys?

as for the noise im going with the "coming out of stealth" theory.

nothing shady with shaw or si:7 imo.
    it just seems weird blizzard would do no effect on shaw at all... i dont know, it seems likely though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    0:48 and 2:01 here the key moments. The sound and change in expressions indicates some Old God shit happened there.
    Like my gut immediately told me something shady is going on with Shaw. Blizzard is always obvious with this kind of hints.
    And then right after Anduin looked at the Azerithe. Look at his eyes, and listen to the sound. And right after that Anduin went full "shit, we want that precious too" mode, which is uncharacteristic for him.

I tell you, Shaw came to SW being already influenced by Old God via that piece of shard, and Anduin got influenced too.

The same comes to Sylvanas' scene. Look at her eyes in a tent when she looked at the shard. Thats some Gollum's like expression i saw in her face.

Azerite is like The One Ring of C'thun. And we are gonna use it in our armor, shet.
    It would be the best if Genn & Saurfang had to kill their respective leaders because they're compromised by corruption, and take up the mantle of leadership. Saurfang for Warchief!

I know Blizzard is incompetent in terms of storywriting, but making him "corrupted" again?

Yeah right.

It's literally just him leaving stealth mode. Dunno why people dont wanna believe that but then argue that Genn has, bascially, an AT Field.

Stealth probably doesn't work as it does in the game. You don't randomly turn semi-translucent.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2018-01-22 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I know Blizzard is incompetent in terms of storywriting, but making him "corrupted" again?

Yeah right.

It's literally just him leaving stealth mode. Dunno why people dont wanna believe that but then argue that Genn has, bascially, an AT Field.

Stealth probably doesn't work as it does in the game. You don't randomly turn semi-translucent.
    This !

As of the Azerite theory: could be very well a trap from the OGs. We collect this stuff over the whole expansion only to find out it corrupts us would be interesting IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it just seems weird blizzard would do no effect on shaw at all... i dont know, it seems likely though
    i get what you're saying. i would've liked to have seen a little more...stealthiness...

but ill take the noise alone. also i noticed the weird step he takes as he comes "out of stealth". if you notice in game, when a rogue or druid gets close to you in stealth you can see them, but they seem to pause right as they get out of that close range. maybe that's being portrayed here

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Shaw is double agent, working for Twilight Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I think Shaw is double agent, working for Twilight Hammer.
    how come? /10

i agree something is strange, at 0:48 you can see him looking at the ground before taking a step, just like hes about to cross a line or something

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i agree something is strange, at 0:48 you can see him looking at the ground before taking a step, just like hes about to cross a line or something
    maybe he wonders how greymane will react to the azurite. maybe he fears how anduin will react. everyone we've seen that has come in contact with it has had that "my precious" reaction to it, like someone said earlier.

or maybe shaw wants a war with the horde, not because he's corrupted. maybe he just hates the horde more these days. i think this is more likely because i agree with what someone said about anduin. he would want to heal azeroth instead of take advantage of her gaping hole, and the bitch queen would absolutely take as much advantage of it as she could.

so maybe shaw has hit that greymane "fuck it" threshold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    how come? /10
    He knows secret twillight hammer step. Only twillight hammer members walk like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He knows secret twillight hammer step. Only twillight hammer members walk like this.
    maybe.

but he couldn't very well make it through that crowd like this

10+ Year Old Account
    how come? /10
    He might got some connections in Twilight Hammer after conclusion of Twilight Highlands storyline in alliance.

Haha I swear the speculation in this thread is all over the place. Reminds me of the people who look at pictures of rocks on Mars and claim it's an ancient shoe or a tennis racket lol.

To me it was fairly obvious. He's a rogue. He's used to sneaking up on people undetected. Greymane says "Spymaster Shaw" before Shaw expects himself to be noticed and it catches him by surprise.

Maybe Worgen have a heightened sense of smell?
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2018-01-23 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    To me it was fairly obvious. He's a rogue. He's used to sneaking up on people undetected. Greymane says "Spymaster Shaw" before Shaw expects himself to be noticed and it catches him by surprise.

Maybe Worgen have a heightened sense of smell?
    Makes you wonder, why genn would be so familiar with his scent to pick it in the crowd.

Perhaps it burned in his memory, after that one night to remember when their sweaty bodies were rubbing against each other ? ShawXGenn OTP ?

It's the cinematic representation of the rogue stealth movement and was meant to show him come out of hiding and to show how Genn can tell even when a master spy is sneaking around due to his worgen nature.

Quote Originally Posted by BronzeCondor View Post
    Haha I swear the speculation in this thread is all over the place. Reminds me of the people who look at pictures of rocks on Mars and claim it's an ancient shoe or a tennis racket lol.
    pre·pos·ter·ous

it was a jelly donut.

yep, copied that from a google search of a very wrong spelled version of that word

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Makes you wonder, why genn would be so familiar with his scent to pick it in the crowd.

Perhaps it burned in his memory, after that one night to remember when their sweaty bodies were rubbing against each other ? ShawXGenn OTP ?
    genn is married to a chick yo.

a chick