Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Khadgar is #fakenews. There's only Bra'tac of Chulak.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    There's only Bra'tac of Chulak.
    Saw the actor again recently on S2 of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, sadly he was killed off soon after appearing, as he was merely a misdirection character, the brother of the guy they were actually looking for
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I love you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think with how the story of BfA is appearing to shape up, the entire conflict being stupid and not really making sense from a rational PoV is kinda the point. Something's not right.
    This is also how I feel.

Yay for people knowing him from Stargate!

Yay for people knowing him from Stargate!
    I vaguely remember that I had seen his face before, but I haven't really seen him much since.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

If there's something new this week then Allied Races on the 30th are pretty likely story line-wise. I would also understand if they wait a few weeks before releasing the next few quests. Need to hold people over for a long time!
    Who knows what they are actually thinking of course, but my guess is they don’t want to hold off releasing the Seething Shore BG. It is the first new BG in a long, long time.

If there's something new this week then Allied Races on the 30th are pretty likely story line-wise. I would also understand if they wait a few weeks before releasing the next few quests. Need to hold people over for a long time!
    Hopefully something happens this week. This waiting is getting quite lame.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Are any of the dialogue lines on the front page new?

They need some repeatable content to hold people over, thought. Small sets of quests every few weeks won't do it.

Allied races have the potential of keeping people busy due to having to level them up, so I hope they are released soon.

I guess we should expect a PTR build with a few allied race updates if they are coming next week.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, did anyone comment Mathias Shaw's unique beard in the cinematic. Could it be a sign more customization will eventually come, or is it something made just for the cinematic?
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    They need some repeatable content to hold people over, thought. Small sets of quests every few weeks won't do it.

Allied races have the potential of keeping people busy due to having to level them up, so I hope they are released soon.

I guess we should expect a PTR build with a few allied race updates if they are coming next week.
    From what I can see allied races are ready to go. They did some cosmetic fixes to the Nightborne female model that was pretty broken last PTR build so it's possible they won't even need another PTR patch before going live. It's all behind serverside switches right now (BfA license, quests etc). I'm sure there will be updates afterwards though, especially if they come out as soon as the 30th.

Hm was the legion digital upgrade reduced in price during any of the sales?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Hm was the legion digital upgrade reduced in price during any of the sales?
    Not that I noticed. (was looking at it for the mount)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

:/

well that sucks.

Hopefully i dont think the mount is super cool or something.

will probably just get the normal version.

Altough if it stays within the price range that legion is currently (60 for digital deluxe) i might consider it.
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2018-01-22 at 04:01 PM.

From what I can see allied races are ready to go. They did some cosmetic fixes to the Nightborne female model that was pretty broken last PTR build so it's possible they won't even need another PTR patch before going live. It's all behind serverside switches right now (BfA license, quests etc). I'm sure there will be updates afterwards though, especially if they come out as soon as the 30th.
    Yo, few pages ago you said they are capable of hotfixing quests in, right? If so, what are the limitations of this type of quest? Or they just include parts of the quest in the client (such as mobs, speech text, etc.) and hotfix only the 'quest' itself in?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Yo, few pages ago you said they are capable of hotfixing quests in, right? If so, what are the limitations of this type of quest? Or they just include parts of the quest in the client (such as mobs, speech text, etc.) and hotfix only the 'quest' itself in?
    They can do anything that doesn't require any new files or changes to files that aren't database files. They can add mobs (if they have an existing model), speech text (see BroadcastText on frontpage -- those come from hotfixes) etc. They can hotfix a lot (see each database file currently in-game) but haven't really used this tech to its full potential just yet. @Simca might know which files they've hotfixed (and which they haven't) up to now.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2018-01-22 at 04:11 PM.

They can do anything that doesn't require any new files or changes to files that aren't database files. They can add mobs (if they have an existing model), speech text (see BroadcastText on frontpage -- those come from hotfixes) etc. They can hotfix a lot (see each database file currently in-game) but haven't really used this tech to its full potential just yet. @Simca might know which files they've hotfixed (and which they haven't) up to now.
    So they can technically hide whole quests, whether they will use this technique however is completely different topic tho. :/
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Dear god i hope they release allied races the 30th... i need something to distract me before my exams session 2nd week of february

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Dear god i hope they release allied races the 30th... i need something to distract me before my exams session 2nd week of february
    The majority of my exams happen on the week of 5th of Feberuary... /cry

So I'm kinda hoping for Allied races 13th/14th (NA/EU)

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marlamin have there been any changes to the presumed CE mount files or have they been the same since 7.3(.2?)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Do we know how many weeks we will be getting Silithus quests for? my guess is the final week/ week after would be an optimal time to at least introduce the allied race unlock quests, if not the races themselves

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    The majority of my exams happen on the week of 5th of Feberuary... /cry

So I'm kinda hoping for Allied races 13th/14th (NA/EU)

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marlamin have there been any changes to the presumed CE mount files or have they been the same since 7.3(.2?)
    Ah I remember exams... I don't miss those

So. I am more than ready for Allied Races next week! If it happens next week....