All are ingame i guess. It's just time gated as always. First week of 7.3.5 was intro silithus and research. Second will probably end with the artifact instability. Third week will be the allied races recruitment. That it's what i think.
    ''I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.''

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Do we know how many weeks we will be getting Silithus quests for? my guess is the final week/ week after would be an optimal time to at least introduce the allied race unlock quests, if not the races themselves
    We don't know anything except that BG is coming soon™.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    So they can technically hide whole quests, whether they will use this technique however is completely different topic tho. :/
    Yup! They already use it for a bunch of DBs but again only @Simca might know which ones those are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    @Marlamin have there been any changes to the presumed CE mount files or have they been the same since 7.3(.2?)
    Mount models have had some changes. Seabraid Stallion received updates in 7.3.5 and Armor Raptor had an update in 7.3.2. Full list for everything under that encryption key, you can see how many different versions of the files there are for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    We don't know anything except that BG is coming soon™.
    Man, was I disappointed last Tuesday, I expected the bg to be available from the moment we beat Argus.

Tbh if we don't have any info today... (dunno which time it is in the us where blizzard HQ is) I doubt we'll get anything interesting this week.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    From what I can see allied races are ready to go. They did some cosmetic fixes to the Nightborne female model that was pretty broken last PTR build so it's possible they won't even need another PTR patch before going live. It's all behind serverside switches right now (BfA license, quests etc). I'm sure there will be updates afterwards though, especially if they come out as soon as the 30th.
    I'll be disappointed if void elves are released as the only allied race without additional customization categories (all other races have tatoos/runes/tatoo colors) and nightborne do not get their facial bones rigged. But you may be right...
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Tbh if we don't have any info today... (dunno which time it is in the us where blizzard HQ is) I doubt we'll get anything interesting this week.
    Ulduar seems to be the thing for this week.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Time at Irvine (Blizzard) : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/irvine
    2. Why would they announce that early. They can just say : Boom, pre-order are alive, get access now to 4 of the 6 Allied Races. Not announcing something todays means nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also. Be prepared to be super disappointed by the expected release date when they will announce pre-order (last 2 expansions, they said the expected release date with the pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    1. Time at Irvine (Blizzard) : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/irvine
    2. Why would they announce that early. They can just say : Boom, pre-order are alive, get access now to 4 of the 6 Allied Races. Not announcing something todays means nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also. Be prepared to be super disappointed by the expected release date when they will announce pre-order (last 2 expansions, they said the expected release date with the pre-order
    No I wasn't talking about pre-orders, but about the new bg. I was thinking they would do an announcement to tell us "you'll get a new bg this week" to let people know it has been unlocked.

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    No I wasn't talking about pre-orders, but about the new bg. I was thinking they would do an announcement to tell us "you'll get a new bg this week" to let people know it has been unlocked.
    Makes more sense to do that once it goes live, so people don't get excited and go in the game to see they have to wait another day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im happy with nightborne. I was a bit salty with their old ugly faces af from wowhead ( the female ones), but then i saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdd3jXGfSeY and idk, they look diferent from the wowhead model viewer, hell, there's maybe a younger face displayed there, at least, they're way better in game than the...shitshow of the wowhead model viewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Ulduar is probably not until WOTLK TW, cause it's Black Temple this week.

Ulduar TW is mid February when WOTLK Timewalking is active.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Ulduar is probably not until WOTLK TW, cause it's Black Temple this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Ulduar TW is mid February when WOTLK Timewalking is active.
    Oh, my bad. Just saw Timewalking in the calendar and assume Wrath.

Did they ever state how long the time gate was going to be for Argus? That would be the most recent example.

Though idk how accurate of a comparison actually because 7.3 brought time gated Netherlight Crucible which was a time sensitive addition in knowing when it was coming and Seething Shore, not as much even though it’s far bigger content.
    Last edited by Ningjinq; 2018-01-22 at 05:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Did they ever state how long the time gate was going to be for Argus? That would be the most recent example.
    What exactly? If the 7.3 questline release schedule, we knew that before 7.3 dropped afaik.

What exactly? If the 7.3 questline release schedule, we knew that before 7.3 dropped afaik.
    Ya that’s what I was referring to. Couldn’t remember if they told us the schedule or not.

What if mmo-champion did this maintenance so the server can support stuff from alpha tomorrow?! (tinfoil hat)

The RAF xp bonus, not the level granting would work with Allied Races correct? Which to me looks like the best explanation for the RAF nerf. Would be so very OP

Aaaand we're back from site maintenance. With a new announcement from Blizzard that will turn the forums in what Taliesin will only be able to describe as a shitshow, obviously. Probably for at least a week. *sigh*

Fingers crossed we'll get some things to celebrate too, after this RAF-nerf announcement.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2018-01-23 at 01:49 AM.