Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can we please roll this thread into the existing ones about the #releasethememo conspiracy theory?

They are all about the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    I dont know but surely the text messages exposed severe partisanship within the FBI or was that information lost in your like-clockwork unnecessary snark?
    Members of the FBI are not required to be weird robots with no opinion about political figures or current events.

You'd be hard pressed to find someone with enough brain cells to work in a job like that who doesn't think Trump is a fucking moron. Hell most of the White House staff he works with every day think the same thing by all accounts...

It's not enough to say "this person doesn't like Trump, therefore everything they do is politically motivated". You need proof of the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Potential partisanship of two people, because god forbid federal employees have political beliefs, neither of whom had anything to do with the Mueller investigation at the time of these lost texts, and one of whom was removed long before his removal was made public because Mueller discovered the inappropriate texts and acted swiftly.

I mean, but I guess attacking the FBI is "patriotic" now, despite the FBI being largely pro-Trump being a total non-issue throughout the campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y-donald-trump

95% of all federal employee donations in 2016 went to Clinton.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...inton-campaign

Also, if the FBI truly was nonpartisan, it wouldn't have refused the FOIA request for the Clinton probe files due to "lack of public interest"

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee I wonder why people who join the public service despite its fairly miserable pay might have an issue with electing someone manifestly incompetent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we'll find them alongside Trump's millions of missing election dollars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Gee I wonder why people who join the public service despite its fairly miserable pay might have an issue with electing someone manifestly incompetent.
    Incompetence? Like "losing" 5 months of communication when you're the fucking FBI?
    Oh, excuse my wrongthink. Of course any government agency is not to be questioned for its motives.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2018-01-23 at 03:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incompetence? Like "losing" 5 months of communication when you're the fucking FBI?
    No, incompetence as in making less money in business investments than one would have investing in the S&P 500 over a similar period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

95% of government workers are now the FBI? man all this flailing about to cover for Daddy Donny sure must be exhausting.

Also, if the FBI truly was nonpartisan, it wouldn't have refused the FOIA request for the Clinton probe files due to "lack of public interest"
    Again, totally unrelated to the charge that the FBI investigation is acting improperly in any way.

But let's entertain this notion - wouldn't most of those federal employees in 2016 have been appointed during the Obama years?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Again, totally unrelated to the charge that the FBI investigation is acting improperly in any way.

But let's entertain this notion - wouldn't most of those federal employees in 2016 have been appointed during the Obama years?
    Who was the secretary of state during the Obama years ? I wonder?

Did the FBI lose the information or simply misplace it to be found at a later time?

Cheers

Oh, excuse my wrongthink. Of course any government agency is not to be questioned for its motives.
    There's more evidence of FBI corruption against candidate Trump than there is of a Trump-Russia espionage conspiracy.

And it's laughable that people point out the texts are before Mueller's appointment, they seem to conveniently forget that Mueller's investigation subsumed all the FBI investigative work that had been going on before his appointment, since July 2016. Suddenly the Carter Page FISA, the Steele Dossier getting passed to the FBI, all of it before Mueller is irrelevant.

There's a word that Edge would use for that sort of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    There's more evidence of FBI corruption against candidate Trump than there is of a Trump-Russia espionage conspiracy.

And it's laughable that people point out the texts are before Mueller's appointment, they seem to conveniently forget that Mueller's investigation subsumed all the FBI investigative work that had been going on before his appointment, since July 2016. Suddenly the Carter Page FISA, the Steele Dossier getting passed to the FBI, all of it before Mueller is irrelevant.

Does everyone still literally forget that the FBI was referred to as "Trumpland" throughout the campaign because of how rabidly pro-Trump and anti-Hillary the rank and file were?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y-donald-trump

Edit: Oh shit, I missed the "STEELE DOSSIER TRIGGERED INVESTIGATION" lie again. It didn't, and we already know that it was the Papadopolous spouting at his mouth that triggered any red flags first - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u...adopoulos.html

Also, Carter Page who was periodically under legal surveillance on and off since 2014? Oh heavens be!
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-01-23 at 04:23 AM.

Who was the secretary of state during the Obama years ? I wonder?
    Butterymales!

No seriously, how is that relevant to allegations that the Mueller inquiry is doing anything improper?

- - - Updated - - -

Well so much for any remaining shred of credibility you were trying to maintain.

I love your incredibly narrow definition of "evidence" and "corruption" when it comes to the Trump administration, but incredibly broad when it comes to Mueller. Kek.

There is? Where's this evidence?

Cite McCarthy no less than 3 times please.

As usual the few people posting about "evidence" apparently imagine they know more than anyone in the Justice Dept.

I dont know but surely the text messages exposed severe partisanship within the FBI or was that information lost in your like-clockwork unnecessary snark?
    You are claiming that the FBI is a partisan LIBERAL organization???

Zero evidence of corruption, just personal/private opinions of agents. If financial support of a candidate from within your own party is evidence of "corruption" then we are going to have to throw away our entire political system and start from scratch, because that is the norm for just about every office from city councils on up. Evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia is hidden in an ongoing investigation, so well see if your statement holds or not. I'm going to go out on a limb and say not.

So, you basically want Trump supporters to be FBI investigators? Or do you not want to have them have the ability to have political opinions? Because, they, unlike you, aren't robots.

- - - Updated - - -

NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE. You have your head shoved so far in a hole, be it the sand or up someone's ass to even make a bullshit comment like that.

Maybe theres an innocent explanation for the Obama's FBI accidentally deleting 5 months of emails.. i mean texts. Losing them to a technical glitch as they claimed. Hopefully there was no sabotage motive at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they placed it next to the memo and trumps tax returns... no wonder they cannot find it anymore