Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So Anduin must never know what is Azerite...

That is basically what Shaw said at the end of the quests. Can you be that stupid and expect your leader not to know about it by the end of the war ? I think we are due for new factions replacing the Horde and the Alliance; Gallywix and Sylvanas on the Horde side will be losing the support of the other leaders and the same thing is bound to happen on the Alliance side where a betrayal wouldn’t be a surprise by 8.3.X

Except he shows him in the cinematic?

LYRIUM! Keep the mana-users away from it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    Except he shows him in the cinematic?
    He probably meant that Anduin shouldn't know about the true nature of Azerite which is the crystallized blood of Azeroth. Mining Azerite then, would means exploiting Azeroth's wound for power - that's why Magni told us not to do it and focus on healing Azeroth instead. With Anduin's nature, if he knows what Azerite truly is, he definitely wouldn't try to mine it, which might turn out to be a disadvantage for the Alliance over the Horde as Sylvanas probably wouldn't care. Shaw probably wanted Anduin to only know that Azerite is a mysterious & massively powerful mineral appeared after Sargeras attack Azeroth, and nothing more - he would definitely be more open to using it if it's just an ore.

Quote Originally Posted by YoussOw View Post
    Can you be that stupid and expect your leader not to know about it by the end of the war ?
    I don't know about real life and is too lazy to think / research about it, but fictional-wise, it isn't unheard of for a leader to be kept in the dark (or "doesn't need to know") about certain matters - be it for the leader's own good or the organization / faction's benefits.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-01-21 at 08:18 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is basically what Shaw said at the end of the quests. Can you be that stupid and expect your leader not to know about it by the end of the war ? I think we are due for new factions replacing the Horde and the Alliance; Gallywix and Sylvanas on the Horde side will be losing the support of the other leaders and the same thing is bound to happen on the Alliance side where a betrayal wouldn’t be a surprise by 8.3.X
    what are you even talking about?
    did what? i dont even know what the fuck you are talking about.
    Anduin doesent know what it is, like any of the alliance, because they have never seen it, so they learn about it, and such.
    i dont even get what your what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what are you even talking about?
    did what? i dont even know what the fuck you are talking about.
    Anduin doesent know what it is, like any of the alliance, because they have never seen it, so they learn about it, and such.
    i dont even get what your what?
    Are you roleplaying some kind of jerk ?
    And Mathias and Genn knkws what it is after the quests of Silithus; they proceed to tell us that Anduin must never know

And Mathias and Genn knkws what it is after the quests of Silithus; they proceed to tell us that Anduin must never know
    When did they do that?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Azerite is indeed remarkably similar to Lyrium. Down to being the blood of a creature called a Titan.

If Shaw does indeed try to hide the true nature of Azerite from Anduin, perhaps this will finally cause some much needed drama within the Alliance, Anduin will surely be furious if he ever finds out.

7+ Year Old Account
    when the fuck did they do that? can you link evidance?

It's cool to throw swear words around unnecessarily.

When you're 13.

Do you have a screenshot?
    I don't remember either of them ever saying anything remotely similar to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BronzeCondor View Post

When you're 13.
    Haw haw u sed fuk so now i dun need to supply evidunse hehehaw

[ten thousand spaces]

Quote Originally Posted by Felplague
    News to me. Seems in character with Greymane, but I was under the impression both the Horde and Alliance inevitably understand what it is they're mining and despite Magni telling them to stop, continue to mine it anyway because "muh faction war" is the theme of the next expac.

Tbh I could be misremembering, but I could of sworn when you do the final turn in you get told not to tell Anduin. I might have to do it on one of my alts later to see if it's just me being cray-cray or not.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha! I wondered if anyone else thought that!
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    When did they do that?
    Never. Just did the quest again just to check.

You don't even talk to Shaw or Genn, and nobody talks about Anduin either.
    When you're 13.
    The same could be said about making posts with more than 10 uninterupted rows of whitespace. Particularly if the actual question has quite some merit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Tbh I could be misremembering, but I could of sworn when you do the final turn in you get told not to tell Anduin. I might have to do it on one of my alts later to see if it's just me being cray-cray or not.
    Nope, you don't get told to do anything. Speed just says that he'll report back to Stormwind, but has to follow orders for now.

7+ Year Old Account
    -snip because i guess only adults spam pages with like 50 lines of nothingness-
    When you're 13.
    so because i swore means evidance is not needed? lol ok cool, also really? Swearing is something only 13 year olds do? cool, didnt know that, thanks. will fucking do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Haw haw u sed fuk so now i dun need to supply evidunse hehehaw

[ten thousand spaces]

News to me. Seems in character with Greymane, but I was under the impression both the Horde and Alliance inevitably understand what it is they're mining and despite Magni telling them to stop, continue to mine it anyway because "muh faction war" is the theme of the next expac.
    pretty sure hes made it up, yet to provide any evidance that would be easy to, and we are set to silithus and then dont see shaw or greymane after that, so how can we see them saying that anduin must never find out what it is, let alone that even being fucking possible since it will be known by most of the alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    pretty sure hes made it up, yet to provide any evidance that would be easy to, and we are set to silithus and then dont see shaw or greymane after that, so how can we see them saying that anduin must never find out what it is, let alone that even being fucking possible since it will be known by most of the alliance
    I do remember something similar from Horde version of the quests in Silithus - you return Magni's words to Grol Warblade (the Horde equivalent of Nolan Speed) and he dismisses it for the most part, stating that he'll inform the Warchief but that the operations will continue. I haven't done the Alliance version of the quests yet so I don't know if Nolan makes a similar comment, but it's possible he does and that's what's being referred to.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I do remember something similar from Horde version of the quests in Silithus - you return Magni's words to Grol Warblade (the Horde equivalent of Nolan Speed) and he dismisses it for the most part, stating that he'll inform the Warchief but that the operations will continue. I haven't done the Alliance version of the quests yet so I don't know if Nolan makes a similar comment, but it's possible he does and that's what's being referred to.
    yes but that is that "Magni and khadgar say we shouldent do this, we should heal the world" and the horde dismisses it saying they wont take the words of a dwarf and a human
    the person is not saying that, they are saying
    "Shaw and Greymane dont want anduin to find out what azerite is"

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    yes but that is that "Magni and khadgar say we shouldent do this, we should heal the world" and the horde dismisses it saying they wont take the words of a dwarf and a human
    the person is not saying that, they are saying
    "Shaw and Greymane dont want anduin to find out what azerite is"
    No idea what they say or don't say from that aspect - has anyone here done the quests Alliance-side that can report Speed's closing text on the final Silithus quest? It seems to be oddly missing from WoWPedia in its entirety, unlike its Horde counterpart.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I'm currently playing through DA: I, I giggled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.