Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    if the bill is passed. The question is would it hold up in court?
    Yes, no question - Several states don't even have special elections and let the Governor just pick the replacement to serve the rest of the term.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    ffs Alabama just don't run a pedophile next time and you will win.
    You're not the boss of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    ffs Alabama just don't run a pedophile next time and you will win.
    Sh! Don't give them any ideas!
    Putin khuliyo

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    People always trying to change to rules in their favor when they lose something. Reminds of just recently when people were screaming to get the Electoral College dismantled.

Cheers
    People have been (correctly) trying to get rid of the EC for decades now. Short memory there Lil Ally?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The fact they even had the balls to introduce such a bill enough enough for Alabama citizens to start expressing their disdain.
    AL citizens won't, though. They will just keep on voting in the idiots they send. Keep in mind, Moore only lost by 1.5%. Nothing really changed, the Dems just have a slight advantage for a short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    People have been (correctly) trying to get rid of the EC for decades now. Short memory there Lil Ally?
    Did not state anything to the contrary my friend.

Cheers

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did not state anything to the contrary my friend.

Cheers
    Of course you did. Not here, but previously, on other EC topics. You always make this ridiculous accusation, like most of the educated populace hasn't already known for decades that the EC is a ridiculous method for choosing a president.

And no, I won't find it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Of course you did. Not here, but previously, on other EC topics. You always make this ridiculous accusation, like most of the educated populace hasn't already known for decades that the EC is a ridiculous method for choosing a president.

And no, I won't find it for you.

“I shall accuse you of something and no I won’t/can’t prove it”. typical...

Cheers

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Cheers
    You mean you don't remember what you post and can't remember what you say? We're all just shocked - *SHOCKED* - I tell you.

Do you remember a few weeks back when you completely lied, and we all called you on it? Your reputation is, well, not good here on the forums. So your adorable statements are never really taken as seriously as you think they are.

10+ Year Old Account

Cheers
    Still waiting for you to prove that the left brings up Hillary more.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Still waiting for you to prove that the left brings up Hillary more.

Cheers.
    There is an entire thread full of it my friend created not too long ago. I was going to respond to you but I live in fear of infractions. However, since you brought it up yet again I am probably safe.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...communications
    Read it and weep.
    I won’t be responding to this subject in this thread any more as it is off topic. You will either have to create a thread about this subject or PM me about it.

Cheers
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2018-01-23 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an entire thread full of it my friend created not too long ago. I was going to respond to you but I live in fear of infractions. However, since you brought it up yet again I am probably safe.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...communications

Cheers
    That's not a quote. And I don't understand how quoting posters would bring you an infraction.

Let's face reality here for a second shall we? You have no way of proving that statement via your stated methods -- quotes -- because you haven't read the entire forums, nor do you have any real knowledge of the rates that posters bring up that topic. Not to mention your post was that the entire left brings up Hillary more than the entire right. Which isn't provable.

So you just posted what you are feeling. Which, for some odd reason, you won't admit.

Anyway, I'm realizing we're in a different thread so I'll let it drop. But maybe this exercise will help you realize how unreasonable your requests are.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They will have to do away with any state laws which give extra benefits for state taxes however, if they have any. But ,*shrugs, I really do not care whatever is legal they do in another state. I am not aware of any Federal or Constitution requirement for states to have a legalized marriage law?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    They will have to do away with any state laws which give extra benefits for state taxes however, if they have any. But ,*shrugs, I really do not care whatever is legal they do in another state. I am not aware of any Federal or Constitution requirement for states to have a legalized marriage law?
    Are you broken or something? Seems very disjointed and random.