Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah and just think since we're just working our way into 2018 you can file your taxes inbetween GCDs!
    So... You never played the game and just want to repeat useless statements of the ignorant wow fan boys?

Quote Originally Posted by riptal View Post
    OMG again! People on this forum kill me! I'm so tired of people thinking Blizz do anything just for money! Alot of people ask this change for years!!!! We want leveling to be looooong, fun and rewarding. We want to to live the story and take our time in every zone we choose. Can you understand that??? We dont care about hitting cap level without much effort. If you're not happy, just buy a boost but believe me, you elitist, you're not in majority anymore!

I'm very happy with the patch! Thank you so much Blizz for that! Finally I can enjoy questing and leveling!
    You know that was still an option without fucking up anyone elses gameplay right?

Deleted
    Oh no, salt mine has been open!

Deleted
    BUY OUR 60$ BOOST ALREADY!

Your favourite managers,
    Blizzard

Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2018-01-23 at 06:33 AM.

OMG again! People on this forum kill me! I'm so tired of people thinking Blizz do anything just for money!!
    Yeah, the game is f2p since launch, I don’t see how Blizzard is making money with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    Looks like they're going full microtransactions for BfA, allied races are also a handy way to sell race changes.

When thousands of players are getting super excited for skins (Overwatch) as they make teasers for it now ugh, these changes aren't a surprise anymore.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they started selling loot boxes at this point, anything to get their hands on more money..

Sad that so many of you want Vanilla, yet are yelling bloody murder about making leveling and dungeons more challenging. You guys are in for a rude awakening when vanilla comes out. Sad!

10+ Year Old Account
    Microtransactions, Microtransactions for days!

GG Blizz.

Glad I stopped playing. Not going to support this company financially anymore. This is just pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I and a lot of people simply don't care to smell the flowers in content I've done a few times before and just want to get to cap and jump into M+, or raid, or whatever.

With the game soon approaching 120 levels, they really shouldn't be forcing everyone to be smelling flowers. That doesn't mean I don't want there to be the option, I just want there to be an option for both. More options are almost always superior to one option or no option, in my experience.
    Yes, ok. I agree with that.

Like I said, I’m happy to live and let live. I’m just not cool with people who can’t let live and want to reverse all the changes made. Wouldn’t it be better if they added both options? Buffing heirlooms messes too much with the slowdown. Best to have do pots or something imo, profession made of course, not paid items.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Sad that so many of you want Vanilla, yet are yelling bloody murder about making leveling and dungeons more challenging. You guys are in for a rude awakening when vanilla comes out. Sad!
    preeetty sure its different people. preeetty sure vanilla people are happy about leveling changes and are defending them. preeetty sure people who are unhappy about these changes were never interested in classic servers in a first place

10+ Year Old Account
    This is some EA level greed, and the way they're trying to bullshit around the fact that it's an obvious cash grab is straight out of EA's playbook. It's like they learned nothing from the Battlefront 2 debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    Yes, ok. I agree with that.

Like I said, I’m happy to live and let live. I’m just not cool with people who can’t let live and want to reverse all the changes made. Wouldn’t it be better if they added both options? Buffing heirlooms messes too much with the slowdown. Best to have do pots or something imo, profession made of course, not paid items.
    Yeah, sure. Pots, or a setting at an npc, or a toy, or a single specific heirloom item that gives you a permanent buff until you click it off or log out, or something.

All okay with me.

Deleted
    Greedy little shits. There's no reason to raf anymore. My friend is gonna level faster without me even with the 50% bonus since he doesnt have to wait for me to be online. There's no reason to tell a new player to pay 60 up front for a boost on an off chance that they'd like the game. Instead of more people now they just want more money, no, all the money. Greedy little shits.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    preeetty sure its different people. preeetty sure vanilla people are happy about leveling changes and are defending them. preeetty sure people who are unhappy about these changes were never interested in classic servers in a first place
    I just see majority of MMO champ complaining so there have to be some Vanilla people included in that complaining. If Blizzard nerfs it back to how it was because of some casual plebs who whined, I will be very disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even RaF is changed now... lol RIP leveling, everything sounds like Blizzard is trying to force people to pay for a boost because many people like altoholics don't want to level longer. Nice try Blizzard. Lucky me that I've leveled my last character pre 7.3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I just see majority of MMO champ complaining so there have to be some Vanilla people included in that complaining. If Blizzard nerfs it back to how it was because of some casual plebs who whined, I will be very disappointed.
    majority of mmo champ are not vanilla people. moreover - its not that its more difficult. its just more tedious

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    I don't understand why the RAF change is so drastic. Heirlooms, if you have as many equipped as you can, give you a 55% EXP increase. If it doesn't stack with RAF, then you are essentially fucking yourself over, with only a 50% EXP increase. At the least, there is no benefit to RAF, anymore, other than a mount.
    You do realize the why RAF was created, right? The name should have been a clue.

OMG again! People on this forum kill me! I'm so tired of people thinking Blizz do anything just for money! Alot of people ask this change for years!!!! We want leveling to be looooong, fun and rewarding. We want to to live the story and take our time in every zone we choose. Can you understand that??? We dont care about hitting cap level without much effort. If you're not happy, just buy a boost but believe me, you elitist, you're not in majority anymore!

I'm very happy with the patch! Thank you so much Blizz for that! Finally I can enjoy questing and leveling!
    problem is, they made leveling just loooooong. Hitting what amounts to target dummy for 15+ seconds is not fun or rewarding. And leveling that doesn't increase your character's relative power (on the contrary actually unless you have new gear ready every level) neither.

And as has been said already, nothing you do <100 matters for your character, so there's this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by alexchaos View Post
    So... For you an RPG equals skipping the content until endgame?
    You forgot the part about the moaning 'there's nothing to do' after the skip to 'endgame'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Clueless Blizzard devs. Introducing horrible changes. This company never changes.
    Am I the only one that can't wait for the Taliesin & Evitel episode on this one? Candidate for inclusion in the shitshow feature right here, obviously.

Deleted

simple math

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Yes everyone, they did this to sell more boosts. They nerfed a component of the game, which costs as much money as a boost, so they could sell more boosts.

This was done to facility the new level system, and make it harder to earn heritage armor. Someone could power level every allied race in a couple hours during the course of RAF.

if you could power level every allied race in the course of RAF and every character to be honest..(i used raf 2 times and i leveled up 6 toons at a time) , raf practically cost much much...much less than a boost...right?