Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    What more needs to be done regarding the female nightborne face rigging?
    They seem pretty done in the wowhead PTR dressing room.

Also, why does everyone keep believing we will get preorder and allied races the 30 of January?
    Is there something real backing this rumour up or just wishful thinking?

They suffer from "same face symdrome". Different faces are just textures, wiithout the proper facial bones being activated to make their actual shapes different.
    Of course, Blizzard may not care and just release them as is, but it will be a clear rushed job.

Also, why does everyone keep believing we will get preorder and allied races the 30 of January?
    Is there something real backing this rumour up or just wishful thinking?
    Why else include all allied race files, quests and whatever in 7.3.5 and rush it out ASAP if they won't need them so soon?
    Blizzard could have delayed all that stuff to a small 7.3.7 patch.

Enabling allied races now would bring a lot of money from preorders and subscriptions. And leveling one to four allied race alts will leave a lot of people busy during the drought. Not to mention all the money from race change/faction change.

While nothing above is uncontested evidence that allied races are coming soon, they still are "something real" to back up the rumours.
    Whatever...

January 30 speculation is from supposed leaks that it is that day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Why else include all allied race files, quests and whatever in 7.3.5 and rush it out ASAP if they won't need them so soon?
    Blizzard could have delayed all that stuff to a small 7.3.7 patch.
    This doesn't mean anything. I mean they included the armored raptor and dressed horse mounts in the 7.3 files and they still aren't available. They can still unlock it closer to 8.0 even if pre orders go out soon. They just added them to the files now(allied races) and in 7.3 (mounts) because they aren't sure if there is gonna be another patch or not.

Magni scenario was added in 7.2(maybe .5) and it was released only a week or two before 7.3. Could be the same with Allied races, a couple weeks before 8.0.
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2018-01-23 at 01:42 PM.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I haven't been able to confirm this personally but maybe @leviathonlx can expand on what he said.

Well, we should know in about 50 minutes if we get next storyline step in 7.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    This doesn't mean anything. I mean they included the armored raptor and dressed horse mounts in the 7.3 files and they still aren't available. They can still unlock it closer to 8.0 even if pre orders go out soon.
    2 mounts + pet is completely different from four races + mounts + recruitment scenarios + story quests + storyline that fits into post-Legion events.

Mount + Pet for CE preorder is something that has been available since MoP at least (probably even earlier, but can't remember).
    Allied race system is something completely new. And these four allied races in particular are tied to Legion content, not BfA.

They just added them to the files now(allied races) and in 7.3 (mounts) because they aren't sure if there is gonna be another patch or not.
    That's as much a guess as saying they'll come next week.

Magni scenario was added in 7.2(maybe .5) and it was released only a week or two before 7.3. Could be the same with Allied races, a couple weeks before 8.0.
    Magni scenario was a content worth of 5 minutes of gameplay. The four allied races can potentially keep players busy for months while leveling each one of them. The fact that 7.3.5 retuned leveling is another sign that allied races will be playable sooner rather than later.
    Whatever...

Deleted
    Been out of the loop for about a week,

Anything Alpha related in that time?

Does renaming one’s battle pet Alpha and /begging it count? No? Ok. No then

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post

Not as far as I know!

i really wish blizzard would tell give us a timeframe on when preorder/allied races will come out..

I leveled a char and stopped because i dont wanna do it again if allied races come out on the 30th..

I wonder if when pre-orders come they’ll give us a quarter or season BFA will release in? Say, Summer or Fall?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    They just added them to the files now(allied races) and in 7.3 (mounts) because they aren't sure if there is gonna be another patch or not.
    If they want another patch, there's gonna be another patch, no matter how little. Doesn't even have to go onto the PTR, Allied Races obviously won't be available by your reasoning.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post

Nope.

I'm sure it'll be on the frontpage with big bold letters once the client is datamineable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I wonder if when pre-orders come they’ll give us a quarter or season BFA will release in? Say, Summer or Fall?
    Quite likely. Although with no news until now, Summer is looking bad, if not impossible.

To be fair, id expect the news to pop up in this thread first. Unless all the dataminers are asleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Quite likely. Although with no news until now, Summer is looking bad, if not impossible.
    Summer does last till September 20ish so I don’t think that’s ruled out at all.

Nothing new popped up yet... gonna go check Wound.

Nothing as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by Padwarle; 2018-01-23 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Nothing new popped up yet... gonna go check Wound.

Nothing as far as I can tell.
    Sad y u do dis blizzard (y°n°)y

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    To be fair, id expect the news to pop up in this thread first. Unless all the dataminers are asleep.
    ^
    Hence I asked.

They might be waiting until tomorrow for the new set of quests because of Call of the Scarab.