still hyped for BfA but....

I am still loking forward to the new expac as much as i was when they first announced it. I am currently gathering transmog items and have potions ready for leveling (prolonged power bound to rotation ability). I am farming mounts and preparing alts. I am thinking of names for my void elf rogue which currently may be raz al ghul. I am thinking about what weapons go with the awesome trenchcoat look. I am debating if I will run warfronts weekly alongside raid. I am planning my leveling and gearing schedule. All of this has me extremely hyped.

The one thing that is kinda eating at me and has me worried is titan forging but not on things like pants rings or even trinkets....it is weapons that i am worried about. Will weapons be able to titan forge?? Will they be exempt?? Will they be included in the azerite gear system?? more importantly though, WILL IT MEAN I CAN'T USE MY WOLVERINE CLAWS ON MY MONK!?!? I am actually serious about the last one i mean if they can titan forge that is complete BS however if they are part of the azerite system does that mean fist weapons might not have the best upgrades??

Blizzard recently went full force with the RNG on gear in Legion but i hope that BfA will let up a bit and the new purchasable legendary tokens we have now shows blizz can (kinda) admit mistakes with rng.

Who else is hyped and why/why not??

(first thread and its 6am so not very lucid for correct writing)

Deleted
    Yeah Im always hyped for a new expansion. Hopefully game cant get any worse lol.
    Hoping for less RNG and more care towards PvP.

Btw I think that yes, everything will be able to titanforge, including weapons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I am still loking forward to the new expac as much as i was when they first announced it. I am currently gathering transmog items and have potions ready for leveling (prolonged power bound to rotation ability). I am farming mounts and preparing alts. I am thinking of names for my void elf rogue which currently may be raz al ghul. I am thinking about what weapons go with the awesome trenchcoat look. I am debating if I will run warfronts weekly alongside raid. I am planning my leveling and gearing schedule. All of this has me extremely hyped.

The one thing that is kinda eating at me and has me worried is titan forging but not on things like pants rings or even trinkets....it is weapons that i am worried about. Will weapons be able to titan forge?? Will they be exempt?? Will they be included in the azerite gear system?? more importantly though, WILL IT MEAN I CAN'T USE MY WOLVERINE CLAWS ON MY MONK!?!? I am actually serious about the last one i mean if they can titan forge that is complete BS however if they are part of the azerite system does that mean fist weapons might not have the best upgrades??

Blizzard recently went full force with the RNG on gear in Legion but i hope that BfA will let up a bit and the new purchasable legendary tokens we have now shows blizz can (kinda) admit mistakes with rng.

Who else is hyped and why/why not??

(first thread and its 6am so not very lucid for correct writing)
    ATM shoulders, head and chest pieces are included in the Azerite system. Not talks of weapons being included.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Yeah Im always hyped for a new expansion. Hopefully game cant get any worse lol.
    Hoping for less RNG and more care towards PvP.

Btw I think that yes, everything will be able to titanforge, including weapons.
    Azerite-enhanced gear can't be titanforged (and I think can't be warforged either).
    So, they are adding exceptions. There has been no talk about weapons, however.
    Whatever...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Azerite-enhanced gear can't be titanforged (and I think can't be warforged either).
    Didnt know that. Thanks!

this is my main worry
    im hoping weapon enchants come back though
    i just want to have my pirate monk

/facepalm at this thread

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    this is my main worry
    im hoping weapon enchants come back though
    i just want to have my pirate monk
    Personally, they should keep war/titanforged bonus only in "minor" slots: rings, necklace, cloak, wrists. Maybe boots, gloves and belt, but not sure.
    Titanforge in weapons and trinkets shouldn't happen.
    Whatever...

Personally, they should keep war/titanforged bonus only in "minor" slots: rings, necklace, cloak, wrists. Maybe boots, gloves and belt, but not sure.
    Titanforge in weapons and trinkets shouldn't happen.
    look at arcano
    base is on par with mythic gear for some specs

now take weapons and make titanforging a thing and that makes everything a mess
    i just want less rng

Pretty much the same. I'm more hyped than maybe ever. Void elves, Kul'tiras and Zandalar, warfronts, Azshara and most likely N'zoth. I love it already.

But some gameplay things like titanforging or legion legendary system scare me. The way warforging worked in MoP or WoD was more or less OK.

Well even if weapons don't titanforge you're pretty much fcked. Cause you can't transmog daggers/1h weaps to fistweapons.