Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - January 22

Changes to Recruit-A-Friend - Now Live

Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - January 22
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements

Characters
    • Addressed a graphical error with characters who have markings such as tattoos.
    • Uuna will now react to her surroundings when taken to Suramar, for both Horde and Alliance characters.

Classes

Dungeons and Raids
    • Deepholm
      • Fixed a bug where Aeonaxx would fail to drop loot.
    • Return to Karazhan
      • Attumen should once again properly respect tank threat for his Mounted Strike and Stamp attacks while astride Midnight.
    • Shadowfang Keep
      • Some enemies will now properly benefit from damage scaling when attacked by high-level players, in Normal difficulty.
    • Vault of the Wardens
      • Fel Furies that spawn in the Mythic Tirathon Saltheril encounter will no longer evade.

Mounts and Pets
    • Fixed a bug that caused custom pet names to sometimes partially disappear.
    • Mailing the Vicious War Fox will no longer cause it to become the other faction's War Fox.

Professions
    • Skinning
      • Noxious Whelps can again be skinned for Green Whelp Scales.

Quests
    • The Dragonblight quest "An End and a Beginning" can now be completed normally.
    • The Huge Boulder for the Redridge quest "Saving Foreman Oslow" has been returned.

January 19 - Build 28675

Bugfixes
    • Addressed tuning issues with enemy health in leveling content.
    • Fixed framerate and client performance issues on mid- and lower-capacity hardware, especially when coupled with the use of certain addons.
    • Fixed an Archaeology bug preventing players from being able to survey in appropriate locations.
    • Restored a large number of missing transmogrification items to Collections.
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-01-23 at 07:19 AM.

They could also fix CoS, where we faced 2 bugs (?)
    - suspicious noble (the hidden daemon) stuck under / on stairs and just stand there and do nothing. Than 2 small blinks after 'bout 15 seconds and in the end he/she finally decide to go further
    - last boss evade for no reason

In Arcway last boss, while he's casting banish in time (phase transition) is no longer targetable (probably finally works as intend, however I didn't see any notice about it)

Lol, mid- lower- capacity hardware? So 5GHz quad core CPU (alebit sandy bridge) and a GTX 1070 is now mid- capacity? well played.

Did they just called my i7 6700k, dual 1070s with 64gb ram a "mid- and lower-capacity hardware"?
    U fkin wut, m8?

Deleted
    "Fixed framerate and client performance issues on mid- and lower-capacity hardware"

Whoever wrote that, could you please f**k yourself?...i7 7700k (stock) and gtx 1070 and I had performance issues (dropping fps from 90-100 to 50-60 is a bloody huge impact even if not a gamebreaking issue for me)
    Last edited by mmoc133ea5993d; 2018-01-23 at 01:48 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    "Low to Mid"... WTF are you smoking Blizzard? Because I want some.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's like they don't know how shitty their own game runs on modern hardware/software wtf.
    I'd quit if I didn't already over that insult alone. The hours people put in to make their game run optimally on their battlestations pff fuck off blizz.
    I guess if you're not running a 4k $ setup you're not even trying huh?
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-01-23 at 10:19 AM.

"Fixed framerate and client performance issues on mid- and lower-capacity hardware, especially when coupled with the use of certain addons."

Probably not saying your high end rigs are mid to low grade, more likely saying they don't have a fix for you yet. Just the low end guys so far.

What about the druid bug with nature glance or wtf that talent is called where sunfury dosnt get benefit from wrath?

Balance singel target is like unplayable until they fix that retardness.....

Deleted
    Violet Hold still bugged, Demon Hunter's infernal strike won't work unless you are on the most bottom floor and monters getting stuck inside stairs making them evade every hit

No nerf for DPS Monks ?

Everyone saying "What do you mean my 1070 is mid range?!?!?!"
    Yes!! Its practically in the name!!! Its right between the 1060 and the 1080!!
    Im not saying jts not a good card, far from it, but in the big picture of hardware, yes its mid range.

guys hello, wow is a 10+ years game, it literally uses ONE CPU THREAD for most of it's stuff and a second one for lighter calculations.

unless you have a 10 GHz CPU, the game will never run 100+ FPS at all times, not until they make it multithreaded.

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Im not saying jts not a good card, far from it, but in the big picture of hardware, yes its mid range.
    Not even close to true.

The 10 series cards are miles ahead of the last generation, and magnitudes faster than 8xx etc. Looking over the most recent Steam survey results, the 10 series cards are not very common... with the 1070 being highest represented at 1.69% of the respondents. http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

Just because it is "mid" range in the CURRENT tier of Nvidia cards, does not make it "mid" range for the general population.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    guys hello, wow is a 10+ years game, it literally uses ONE CPU THREAD for most of it's stuff and a second one for lighter calculations.

unless you have a 10 GHz CPU, the game will never run 100+ FPS at all times, not until they make it multithreaded.
    Coupled, possibly, with the new CPU meltdown bug fix which kills performance by ~ 20%, makes sense to me to see the huge FPS dropes for every machine across the board

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing they fixed fps drop on low end devices. My dual core 2ghz 2gb ram pc will handle it nicely!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
    Good thing they fixed fps drop on low end devices. My dual core 2ghz 2gb ram pc will handle it nicely!
    good thing WoW is a CPU and disk reliant application, so ram, unless extremely low does not matter

Well the FPS dipped on my 1080 as well, so... :-)

Deleted
    Simple math job: please find the mid range 1030, 1050, 1050ti, 1060, 1060 6gb, 1070, 1070ti, 1080, 1080ti

Hint: 1070 is the fourth from the top and seventh from bottom....additional help: mid range is 1050ti, 1060, 1060 6gb..1070 is at the bottom of high end...but psst..it`s secret
    Last edited by mmoc133ea5993d; 2018-01-23 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunehilde View Post
    No nerf for DPS Monks ?
    I 2nd this sentiment.