Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalia View Post
    Yes it is, by your Standard you said that Low wage earners are plebs.

in China being a Garbage Man is a low wage pleb.

So you just called American Garbage Men plebs.
    I'm not talking about low wage pleb. I'm talking about low skill and useless plebs. Which by regulation should be paid more than they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Right, but you need to scale with cost of living. The CEO of a company can make 400 times more money than his employees, but still technically has the option to live in the same neighborhood, drive the same car, and buy the same groceries, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    I'm not talking about low wage pleb. I'm talking about low skill and useless plebs. Which by regulation should be paid more than they deserve.
    Yeah so Garbage Men are plebs.
    So how do you expect somebody to improve themselves with such low wages if they can't afford and improve themselves by going to school and being able to pay off Hospital Bills if they are stuck at a low wage Job?

Deleted
    Yeah so Garbage Men are plebs.
    So how do you expect somebody to improve themselves with such low wages if they can't afford and improve themselves by going to school and being able to pay off Hospital Bills if they are stuck at a low wage Job?
    Work harder to earn more money maybe? change work, Start to do more things. Self-study. Don't w8 for government to help you. Don't have children if you cant afford them.

If poor people would stop having babies, we could change that ratio to something more fair!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Minimum Wage = Charity? Paying people a bit more money when you're billions dollar rich is Charity?
    Gratz for your sophism !

But, lets recapitulate, i said a high minimum wage is bad for the youth and inexperienced people, because it cuts them out of the labor market. No company will risk hiring someone who will produce financial loss.

You said thats because of greedy. You are wrong, simply because not wanting to take financial loss is pretty damn different than being greedy. Thats why i said business is not about charity.

Now keep in mind that the majority of the business are small busines, and that the majority business owners in the world are just middle income citizens (even poor citizens), trying to improve their quality of life. Fuck those guys in the ass (through taxes, regulations, quotas, high minimum wage...) and you will see the rich and the super rich getting all the wealth.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2018-01-23 at 03:16 PM.

Work harder to earn more money maybe? change work, Start to do more things. Self-study.
    Working Hard? You get paid Hourly lol.

Change Work? the majority of Jobs available are low wage.

Self Study? LOL, if people could learn easily by self study things they would.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Gratz for your sophism !

But, lets recapitulate, i said a high minimum wage is bad for the youth and inexperienced people, because it cuts them out of the labor market. No company will risk hiring someone who will produce financial loss.

You said thats because of greedy. You are wrong, simply because not wanting to take financial loss is pretty damn different than being greedy. Thats why i said business is not about charity.

Now keep in mind that the majority of the business and business owners in the world are just middle income citizens (even poor citizens), trying to improve their quality of life. Fuck those guys in the ass (through taxes, regulations, quotas, high minimum wage...) and you will see the rich and the super rich getting all the wealth.
    You said that happens because greedy, becaus
    Of course nobody will hire somebody due to Financial Loss, but yes I mostly agree with your statements.

I think it doesn't even matter how much money the 1% has...as long as the other 99% do not have to live in absolute poverty and deep in debt.
    Sadly we are not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    This is the natural progression. Rich use their riches to get even richer. Wealth is a zero sum game, so the more they hoard, the less there is to go for the rest of us.
    That isnt true. Thanks to fractional lending, money isnt a finite resource. You can have a billionaire who invests end up more wealthy then a billionaire who just places his money in a savings account. The point is the wealthy have more resources to gain more wealth through investing, where a normal person doesnt. So it isnt that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Its the the rich get richer and the poor just kinda tread water.

Deleted
    Working Hard? You get paid Hourly lol.

Change Work? the majority of Jobs available are low wage.

Self Study? LOL, if people could learn easily by self study things they would.
    I don't get paid hourly

Majority maybe but not all.

Yes, self study is easy, just don't be a lazy fuck and don't wait for someone to help you.

Deleted
    Working some crappy job a trained chimp could do wont get you anywhere, no. It's so stupidly easy to make money i the internet age, that I wonder why so few people are doing it.

I know a guy that makes a six figure income by selling rope bracelets. That's all they are, bracelets made from rope with some marketing/branding, which sell for 60 euro a piece.

Another guy that once worked for me started making really crappy marketing guide videos (so crappy, they look like a teachers' powerpoint presentation) and sells them for 1200 euro per 10 videos. He sometimes sells 10 of these in a month, without having to put in any effort (all inbound).

My girlfriends brother started making- and selling black and white maps with the outlines of neighbourhoods and he had to hire two guys because within a few months he had so much orders he couldn't handle them. He's making a killing with very simple work and he didn't have to put more than a single day of effort into learning how to make them, thanks to everything being available on the internet these days.

The cold, hard truth is that anyone can make more money but people are clueless how simple it can be. Stop overthinking, start putting in the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Gratz for your sophism !

Now keep in mind that the majority of the business and business owners in the world are just middle income citizens (even poor citizens), trying to improve their quality of life. Fuck those guys in the ass (through taxes, regulations, quotas, high minimum wage...) and you will see the rich and the super rich getting all the wealth.
    Taxes and regulations can hurt small business, which is why we're probably better off just going after the real assholes directly by prosecuting them for fraud, tax evasion, anti-competitive behavior, and all the other stuff which they are most certainly guilty of doing. Of course, what politician would dare to advocate for that in defiance of his corporate overlords?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Working some crappy job a trained chimp could do wont get you anywhere, no. It's so stupidly easy to make money i the internet age, that I wonder why so few people are doing it.

I know a guy that makes a six figure income by selling rope bracelets. That's all they are, bracelets made from rope with some marketing/branding, which sell for 60 euro a piece.

Another guy that once worked for me started making really crappy marketing guide videos (so crappy, they look like a teachers' powerpoint presentation) and sells them for 1200 euro per 10 videos. He sometimes sells 10 of these in a month, without having to put in any effort (all inbound).

My girlfriends brother started making- and selling black and white maps with the outlines of neighbourhoods and he had to hire two guys because within a few months he had so much orders he couldn't handle them. He's making a killing with very simple work and he didn't have to put more than a single day of effort into learning how to make them, thanks to everything being available on the internet these days.

The cold, hard truth is that anyone can make more money but people are clueless how simple it can be. Stop overthinking, start putting in the effort.
    Are you saying that I can make $9000 a month just working from home? Tell me how!

I don't get paid hourly
    I'm not talking about you, i'm talking about the Majority of Americans.

Majority maybe but not all.
    The most accessible are low wage ones.

Yes, self study is easy, just don't be a lazy fuck and don't wait for someone to help you.
    First of all, Self Study is not easy.
    There are reasons Schools Exist and are for everybody, So trying to understand somebody completely out of your league and trying to learn it from somebody whose able to explain it properly and TEACH you is Lazy?

ROFL do you just think every unsuccessful person out there is LAZY?

10+ Year Old Account
    my first thoughts on reading the thread title:

i am highly disappointed.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Taxing it all away just because you don't have it is a bit wrong...
    Yes, this is precisely what people are asking for. :eyeroll:

Try to address the issue without black-and-white hyperbole and you might actually start to understand the real issues.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Anyone with Talent and the Proper Knowlegde.

Deleted
    It's quite easy to be in top 1% in developed countries. It's not THAT much money. Talk about top 0.000001% or something instead...

So how many billions are you worth?
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    It's quite easy to be in top 1% in developed countries. It's not THAT much money. Talk about top 0.000001% or something instead...
    Hey guys being a Doctor and Earning 50-100k or more annually is great!

Forget the amount of money you need to actually learn how to become one.

Deleted
    Anyone with Talent and the Proper Knowlegde.
    Talent is a myth. People just put more time into grinding out skills.
    Knowledge is widely available for free, thank to the internet.

There are only excuses really. And some sort of learned helplessness that seems widespread.