10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Yep. All Official.

Manchester United buy 2nd place in the Premier League.
    With their own money as well.

Deleted
    Think Palace signed some fat guy from Benfica. Rakip? And Portugeezers have any insight?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    With their own money as well.

the kit looks good on him, red suits the Chilean. Also hes not expensive, shirt sales n all that. Cheers arsenal

even got some tips from elton for his launch campaign

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I forgot. Can people in this thread stop hyping up PSG please, they got sunk by depay. Enough said

Inb4 Durrty savagely destroys Bobby C about shirt sales. @durrtygoodz

The popcorn is waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Think Palace signed some fat guy from Benfica. Rakip? And Portugeezers have any insight?
    benfica bought him, then instantly loaned him. Shady stuff.

The popcorn is waiting.
    What's the point. Can't argue with an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The popcorn is waiting.
    arsenal fans would never admit it but when sanchez is banging them in at utd and they are watching their french defoe struggling to keep them in top 4 again then the rants will start coming thick and fast.

And even if they get aubameyang they still need a defensive mid, a new keeper and a couple new defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    arsenal fans would never admit it but when sanchez is banging them in at utd and they are watching their french defoe struggling to keep them in top 4 again then the rants will start coming thick and fast.

And even if they get aubameyang they still need a defensive mid, a new keeper and a couple new defenders.
    Imagine being this obsessed with the goings on of a club 10,000 miles away

Imagine how seething you'll be when my username becomes Aubamebong.

I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

He'll be supporting PSG in a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Imagine being this obsessed with the goings on of a club 10,000 miles away

Imagine how seething you'll be when my username becomes Aubamebong
    You know you're rustled when you're using slenders lines

- - - Updated - - -

He'll be supporting PSG in a year or so.
    Why? If I wanted to watch a club run on dirty money id watch chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You know you're rustled when you're using slenders lines

- - - Updated - - -

Why? If I wanted to watch a club run on dirty money id watch chelsea.
    MFW Mourinho's career has been built on said money.

MFW Mourinho's career has been built on said money.
    was money well spent too before chelsea starting selling costa and all their youth to get in the likes of barkley and aiming for andy caroll/peter crouch because their 70mill striker cant stay on his feet.

Only unbanned for one day but right back in to the drama

Only unbanned for one day but right back in to the drama
    I only wanted to discuss my new favorite player but you guys are so jaded.

Do you think he will play on the right or left wing? Can play both but martial currently sits on the left which is his ideal side surely?

As a Man United fan I would rather have seen Sanchez go to City honestly. We haven't been the most sympathetic club over the years, but during the SAF days I still felt people respected us even if they hated us. Kinda like a "yeah I hate them, but they're doing something right". Now under Mourinho everything just feels like a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    I only wanted to discuss my new favorite player but you guys are so jaded.

Do you think he will play on the right or left wing? Can play both but martial currently sits on the left which is his ideal side surely?
    He's a weak crosser and no left foot so he plays next to/behind Lukaku, or on the left as le cut inside man.

He and Lukaku will go well together. They both throw their hands up in their air whenever they don't get given the ball.

Tbh Lukaku is best left on the bench now. Either Alexis CF with Martial on the left, or vice versa.

Tbh Lukaku is best left on the bench now. Either Alexis CF with Martial on the left, or vice versa.
    What's "best" is rarely the Mourinho way. He has his favorite players and he has the players he doesn't like - doesn't really matter how good or bad they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    What's "best" is rarely the Mourinho way. He has his favorite players and he has the players he doesn't like - doesn't really matter how good or bad they are.
    I guess we have to wait and see how The Special One™ gets the most of him.