10+ Year Old Account
    Only Liverpool can manage to beat City (the first team this season in the league to do so) in such great display of football then a week later in the next game manage to lose to Swansea who is dead last in the league.....

Klopp really needs to start working on a plan B for when they play against teams that knows how to defend. It really is weird that they have such big issues with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Tbh Lukaku is best left on the bench now. Either Alexis CF with Martial on the left, or vice versa.
    Lolwut?

Lukaku will only improve with Sanchez providing the ammo/assists.

Martial is utter overrated shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Lolwut?

Lukaku will only improve with Sanchez providing the ammo/assists.

Martial is utter overrated shite.
    Yeah your footballing opinion means about as much to me as Firebane.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Jaroslaw Jach Signs For Crystal Palace.

Deleted
    Utterly seething that Arsenal are a joke. Wenger is a dinosaur & your best players can't wait to jump ship.

Plus you're getting Man Utd rejects.

Gutting.

Man City trying to buying Laporte now.

Fucking hell.

Good luck dealing with Athletic Bilbao

Utterly seething that Arsenal are a joke. Wenger is a dinosaur & your best players can't wait to jump ship.

Plus you're getting Man Utd rejects.

Gutting.
    You're such an angry person. I'd say I'm not surprised that a Scot is angry, but you're not even Scottish are you
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    You're such an angry person. I'd say I'm not surprised that a Scot is angry, but you're not even Scottish are you
    Dodged my point and went straight to bigotry.

Dodged my point and went straight to bigotry.
    What was your point again?

Deleted
    Wut you cussin bout fam don't be dragging me into your mess.

Ps: Martial is a very good player.
    At least he doesn't have bins for feet like that big Belgian muppet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Ps: Martial is a very good player.
    Holy shit, you said something positive about a black French player. History made.

Deleted
    Holy shit, you said something positive about a black French player. History made.
    My third favorite player of all time is black and French dingus.

My third favorite player of all time is black and French dingus.
    That narrows is down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    That narrows is down.
    its Pascal Chimbonda

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    its Pascal Chimbonda
    Close but no cigar lad.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of, Diarra just joined PSG.

Isn't he the crock to end all crocks (other than Wheelchair)?

Deleted
    Close but no cigar lad.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of, Diarra just joined PSG.

Isn't he the crock to end all crocks (other than Wheelchair)?
    Patrice Evra?

Duurtys banter is so weak he won't even be able to make the Anelka facist joke you've set yourself up for. With the obvious slight of Frank and Chelsea.

Deleted
    Patrice Evra?

Duurtys banter is so weak he won't even be able to make the Anelka facist joke you've set yourself up for. With the obvious slight of Frank and Chelsea.
    On of my most hated players ever.

Have to narrow it down a bit I see: central defender.

I'm not even sure what a "facist" is