Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Thankfully the southern border is sealed for good
    Until next week, that is, when Hamas finish their latest tunnel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Until next week, that is, when Hamas finish their latest tunnel.
    They don't bring in illegal immigrants through that, so thanks for that at least. We'll bomb it to bits anyway in the end.

Those were coming through border between Egypt and Israel, which was breached as fuck several years ago, as soon as it was sealed with proper security fence and border the whole flood instantly stopped right there, now we just have to deal with illegals remaining here and hopefully not repeat same border mistake in future to begin with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Maligning leftists isn't "alt" over there, European style left would basically be synonymous with treason. There's no way the country would survive their surroundings with leftist policy.
    Secretly from the soon to be caliphate of Sweden, I would say that...
    Israel is the lesser satan and must be destroyed, Inshala.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    I mean I may not have as many advanced degrees as the OP. But why fail to mention the most obvious point of alignment between the alt right and the Israeli right... Islamophobia.
    Yes, Israel is Islamophobic.
    Hilarious.

I don’t know why people would be surprised by this. Zionism and Nazism have many disturbing parallels

One believes they are Gods chosen people and all others are lesser. The other believes the genetics make them superior.

Deleted
    Weren't some jews in WW2 that liked what the nazi's did to ohter fellow jews? I've read that their ideology was that the nazi were only killing the lesser jews (poor, stupid, etc) and the ones left after the incomplete clensing would be uber jews that deserve the right to build a new nation, Israel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I don’t know why people would be surprised by this. Zionism and Nazism have many disturbing parallels

One believes they are Gods chosen people and all others are lesser. The other believes the genetics make them superior.
    I think you do not understand what Zionism is then. For one - it's not a religious movement, so your "god" thing goes right out of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    (source)

In another exciting twist of the Berenstain universe, there is an Israeli Alt-Right. Is the Alt-Right even a real thing or just a collection of aesthetics and memes at this point?
    There are Polish Nazis and Russian Nazis. The actual Nazis thought they were all subhuman.

The Israeli right wing tho seems to have looked at social darwninist eugenicists and the South African/Rhodesian Apartheid systems and said -All that looks pretty sensible to us! Hold my Matzah ball and let's do it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Big shock, it's his dad's government

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Weren't some jews in WW2 that liked what the nazi's did to ohter fellow jews? I've read that their ideology was that the nazi were only killing the lesser jews (poor, stupid, etc) and the ones left after the incomplete clensing would be uber jews that deserve the right to build a new nation, Israel.
    There is something called Jewish Anti-Zionism. Some Orthodox Jews reject the return to Israel as in Orthodox Jewish tradition the act is synonymous with the beginning of the Messianic Age. In essence they think the return should be a divine act lead and ruled by the Messiah.

This belief also aligns with the crazy beliefs of some American Christian Fundamentalists, who believe that the Jewish return to Israel will usher in the Rapture, Armageddon (which will be some apocalyptic end of the world battle in a place in Israel) and the "Return of the Messiah", Jesus' second coming. It's one of the reason why some Christian fundies are apparently so pro-Israel.

I think you do not understand what Zionism is then. For one - it's not a religious movement, so your "god" thing goes right out of the window.
    Not to mention that almost half of the population are not religious, doesn't work out with the "God's chosen people" excuse thrown around by the likes of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Is the Alt-Right even a real thing or just a collection of aesthetics and memes at this point?
    I'm guessing you don't go on youtube much. There is a collection of alt right youtubers that all have between 20k and 400k subscribers on youtube. I'm not gonna link them because promoting that shit is like promoting nazism or communism. But yes, they definitely are real. The reason you have confusion is because the outspoken alt right members are very few, but the actual members are hundreds of thousands. Often the youtubers won't say they are alt right at all, but if you listen to what they're actually saying and look at their supporter's comments, you can see exactly what is going on - a shit ton of dog-whistling, mainly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Not to mention that almost half of the population are not religious, doesn't work out with the "God's chosen people" excuse thrown around by the likes of him.
    More than half population is not religious, too bad the ratio is not higher, those religious nuts are breeding like rats, we will be like another Iran in 50 years if this shit continues at the current tempo.

You have normal people with careers have like 2 maybe 3 kids top and then you have these shitter freeloader religious wackos spawn like 10 unwashed dirty kids whom they instantly infect with their imaginary friend delusions, who in turn will produce 10 more of those 20 years forward.

It's like some first workplace I worked at right after the army. There was some religious girl 19-20 years old who was bloody pregnant 24/7/365 - literal Idiocracy in action, like in the bloody movie.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yair Netanyahu. A man who will be remembered as a hero for the Jewish people. Keep up the good fight. Personally I do not give a shit what political views he represents, it is one which is right for his nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yair Netanyahu. A man who will be remembered as a hero for the Jewish people. Keep up the good fight. Personally I do not give a shit what political views he represents, it is one which is right for his nation.
    *falls off the chair laughing*

"The hero of the people" - we even made a 400 NIS bill in his honor circulating in social media (that's what he asked for from friend to pay the stripper) - he is a laughing stock of the net:

Last edited by Gaidax; 2018-01-23 at 01:55 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *falls off the chair laughing*

"The hero of the people" - we even made a 400 NIS bill in his honor circulating in social media (that's what he asked for from friend to pay the stripper) - he is a laughing stock of the net:

Of course Isreal's enemies think otherwise. duh. Being a hero does not mean one is perfect. Not sure where you got that idea from. :P

Deleted
    Of course Isreal's enemies think otherwise. duh. Being a hero does not mean one is perfect. Not sure where you got that idea from. :P
    he tried to prostitute his then girlfriend to pay off a debt. Man your standards of hero are low.

Hes a rich grim little shit.

So, you support apartheid? Good to know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who cares if he bought strippers? He's an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Currently, but iirc about 1/8th are ultra Orthodox Haredi but 1/3rd of kids are Haredi. So they are not moving toward more secularism.

Everyone I don't like is alt-right!

I think in general young Israelis are sick and tired of the same old appeasement policies that do nothing to stop palestinian barbarism, just as young Americans are increasingly sick of globalist rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Everyone I don't like is alt-right!

I think in general young Israelis are sick and tired of the same old appeasement policies that do nothing to stop palestinian barbarism, just as young Americans are increasingly sick of globalist rubbish.
    Ahh, yes, the push for more authoritarianism from the new wave of conservatives. Oppose the free markets, oppose individual liberty, and oppose limited government. instead, support oppression and big government...