Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Um i might be missing something but whats the problem ?
    The counters are completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    used the app most of the time and i didn't getb of any what you guys said ôo
    The App appears to display and work correctly.
    Ingame the bosses/abilities or whatever they they are called appear to be wrong in a small set of cases. This leads to failed missions and missed rewards despite the ingame display showing 100+ or 200% success chance.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Yeah it's been confirmed by people in the bug report forums the app does indeed show the correct missions. It's just the in-game one that is fucked up addons or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Um i might be missing something but whats the problem ?
    One requires Argus Elite while other is a normal boss (fury warrior).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The App appears to display and work correctly.
    Ingame the bosses/abilities or whatever they they are called appear to be wrong in a small set of cases. This leads to failed missions and missed rewards despite the ingame display showing 100+ or 200% success chance.
    Is it only for 925 missions? Because most people say if you have 900 ilvl missions or the 950 ones it's fine.

As someone who runs 12 Level 110s, all champs 950 and done with argus, I've yet to have any problems as of late. Mostly using in-game, sometimes using app via virtual machine or on my phone.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I've found out why too.

It doesn't affect any of my characters with 950 followers. Any character I have full 950 geared has zero problem with the missions showing up correctly.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2018-01-22 at 02:45 AM.

Yep, it seems the Mac'Aree subset of missions is bugged. I'm in the process of gearing up followers on alt #6 and #7, and I've sent 2 missions, one for shadowguard void effusion (40% /w hazards equipment) that showed 170% but dropped to 105% after, and another one for wakener's bauble (25% to all missions) that dropped from 200% to 135%. I suspect both should be argus elite type of missions, but they aren't showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    This is the best summarization of how I feel about it all. Yes, you can do other shit and make more gold. But alot of the ideas being suggested are absolutely horrendous when it comes to personal appeal for me. For instabce, someone suggested a 700g wq being done on multiple toons. On 12 toons, that comes out to 8400g or so. In the same time that it would take to do 12 toons, I could sell a single Mythic+ carry, and make 4-5x that
    So you're saying you can make that gold on demand within 20 minutes? Or are you seriously comparing to a world quest where you're purposefully not using the AotL mech?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    So you're saying you can make that gold on demand within 20 minutes? Or are you seriously comparing to a world quest where you're purposefully not using the AotL mech?
    I play on Proudmoore, fairly large server, and I've had trouble finding buyers an entire 1 time in my life. I frequently sell Normal Antorus, Heroic Antorus, and keys. So to answer your first question, yes. And I'm comparing doing a world quest on 12 toons, including travel and time spent to running a single Mythic+ Carry
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I had a second 'wrong' mission last night, same alt. 900 ilvl mission for a 925 upgrade token.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Here is a link to the thread in question on the official forums (US forums mind you). https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...1026666?page=1

If you're having issues I'd encourage you drop in and and least add to the thread if you're in the US.
    Here is an example of what is happening, step by step. This was one of my missions btw.

http://www.pbase.com/patryn/image/166890590 <--- Mission with no followers.

http://www.pbase.com/patryn/image/166890594 <--- Mission with one follower. Showing 122%

http://www.pbase.com/patryn/image/166890595 <--- Mission with 2 followers. Showing 191%

http://www.pbase.com/patryn/image/166890596 <-- Mission once started. Showing 113%.

Now, for me the problem has been limited to any character that has 925 followers. All my characters with only 900 champions (ones I'm not going to upgrade) have had no issues. Characters with all 950 champions (active and non active) have had no issues. BUT, if I have a single 925 champion left on any character, I've had the above issue happen.

Will Blizz fix it? Who knows. They won't even acknowledge there is an issue at this point even though there are more and more people getting screen shots of it happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    no, he is "saying" he "makes" much more gold on demand in the time u need for WQ on 12 toons.
    but obv efficiency is not fun to everyone. u may have it ur way.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    no, he is "saying" he "makes" much more gold on demand in the time u need for WQ on 12 toons.
    but obv efficiency is not fun to everyone. u may have it ur way.
    This. If doing something works for a person, let them keep doing it. But people scoffing at better methods is silly

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Well here's an example. Let's play "What's wrong with this picture"

In game:https://imgur.com/cuqLXSS
    In app:https://imgur.com/pMp09PW

I'm amazed at how many different ways Blizzard can fuck things up.
    and how fanboys constantly std
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Guess its random but feel like im getting less gold missions. Last 3 days im getting 1 gold mission a day on each char that has argus completion and 950follower

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Guess its random but feel like im getting less gold missions. Last 3 days im getting 1 gold mission a day on each char that has argus completion and 950follower
    I had this feeling just after the patch, but I noticed if I log 3 times a day instead of usual 2 I tend to get the usual amount of follower busyness level. It's just more annoying this way, have to monitor mission duration vs expiration timer more closely.

Priest hasn't had one in 2 days. Had 4 on my mage today. RNG is RNG.

It's definitely RNG. I logged on earlier today and had 3 up. Yesterday had maybe 1 up each time. It's just annoying how the RNG is.

Some of the missions is only up for 6 hours. So if you don't check in more than 1-2 times a day, you might miss them.

Did a 15 day long statistic on these missions. With 7 chars I got 512k gold. The one I play the most compared to the one I play the least was around 40% difference in the amount of gold. So if you really optimize you can get more gold.

Sorry, 15 days**
    Last edited by Doffen; 2018-01-24 at 01:09 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    it is random. I made over 600k last week with my followers, between the nethershard mission, raw gold, and primal Sargerite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Some of the missions is only up for 6 hours. So if you don't check in more than 1-2 times a day, you might miss them.

Did a 15 day long statistic on these missions. With 7 chars I got 512k gold. The one I play the most compared to the one I play the least was around 40% difference in the amount of gold. So if you really optimize you can get more gold.

Sorry, 15 days**
    it has nothing to do with playing the game. There's weeks where my toons that I don't even touch end up making 40-50k while my mains make 30. It's RNG, there's no other way to put it