Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - January 23

Recruit-A-Friend Changes Feedback

Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - January 23
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements

Characters
    • NPCs should again make sounds when you click on them.
    • Your character’s sounds should again be more audible than other players’ sounds, especially in dungeons and raids.

Classes

Class Halls
    • Fixed a bug that sometimes inflated the Order Resources amount required for a mission.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Addressed numerous issues with area effects misbehaving in encounters.
      • Developers’ notes: The underlying issue here is complex, but we believe we’ve tracked down the likely cause. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues with erroneously-triggered area effects.

Quests
    • Lost Mail now properly spawns in a random location near one of several Dalaran mailboxes.
    • "Korok the Colossus" can now be turned in to Deathguard Podrig in the Sepulcher if Forward Commander Onslaught has been slain.
    • "Good News... and Bad News" can now be accepted from Matoclaw if abandoned.
    • Players level 91 and higher can now start the questline that unlocks Jade Forest by speaking with Nazgrim (Horde) or Admiral Jes-tereth (Alliance).
    • Boss enemies for "The Air Stands Still" have had their health reduced, and the NPCs that help you fight them have had their damage increased.
    • The missing Slumberblooms have returned for "Slumberbloom".

And still no fix for Sunfire falling off early. It's been a week now of lost DPS and needless castings.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Addressed numerous issues with area effects misbehaving in encounters.
    Hopefully the Purifier in Eonar will no longer one shot people standing behind him when he casts his cleave !

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Addressed numerous issues with area effects misbehaving in encounters.
    Hopefully the Purifier in Eonar will no longer one shot people standing behind him when he casts his cleave !
    You mean the telegraphed cleave that happens in a direction, usually not straight ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Retributive View Post
    You mean the telegraphed cleave that happens in a direction, usually not straight ahead?
    Kind of. Even if you weren't moving, the "frontal cone" would instead hit his left side, killing people in the process.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    And still no fix for Sunfire falling off early. It's been a week now of lost DPS and needless castings.
    Cultivate patience. Where are you rushing off to? You're already here. Have a seat and enjoy this unique moment in time. You'll never have another like it in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    Cultivate patience. Where are you rushing off to? You're already here. Have a seat and enjoy this unique moment in time. You'll never have another like it in your life.
    It wouldn't be so irritating if I could predict when the buff is going to fall off because then I could cast it again. The problem is I'll be doing my rotation and with 6-8 seconds left on the debuff, it just drops. It throws off my rhythm.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Kind of. Even if you weren't moving, the "frontal cone" would instead hit his left side, killing people in the process.
    Probably because it is not a frontal cleave but a side cleave, randomly hitting on left or right (just look at the animation to know where he'll hit)...

Deleted
    i wonder what bug assassin rogues will have next week thatll change our playstyle for a week and then we will have a temporary fix for one week and then a real firx for one week and then rince repeat untill BfA?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Probably because it is not a frontal cleave but a side cleave, randomly hitting on left or right (just look at the animation to know where he'll hit)...
    Yup...paid attention to it on this kill, it's indeed a side cleave. >-< The Cake was a lie.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    "Lost Mail now properly spawns in a random location near one of several Dalaran mailboxes."
    Yeah please make it more harder so people can be gated from content, such a smart idea!

Fock you, Blizzard... So you not only have to wait 4 hrs but you have to flying around like a mad man all day... This will be the rarest thing in the game.

and I bet you cannot even use the post toy in the next exp. So predictable...
    Spit on you, you are not my kween!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    "Lost Mail now properly spawns in a random location near one of several Dalaran mailboxes."
    Yeah please make it more harder so people can be gated from content, such a smart idea!

Fock you, Blizzard... So you not only have to wait 4 hrs but you have to flying around like a mad man all day... This will be the rarest thing in the game.

YEAH FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!

Fuck for putting an end to the cancer fest that is camping 1 mailbox while tons of cancerous retards are spamming toys/yak on top of the spawning point.

That was so funny and healty!

FUCK BLIZZURD DURP

Yay now the bank npcs will get angry again when i regulary poke them

looks like the 7.3.5 public beta continues to go well can u fix plz thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post

Make friends? I had a friend who found it and gave me the quest item so I can do it and passed it on to the next person..

"Why did you stop playing Overwatch?"
    Because the stupid matchmaking system in casual play ensures that regarless of how much i play or how good i get i will still keep hitting the dirt roughly as much as im doing currently...

Wtb casual play without matchmaking so one can actually have fun once in a while. 1 match of owning noobs and 1 match of getting fucked by grandmasters is far more fun that two even matches where you have roughly as many deaths as kills.

Dots falling off early , people annoyed over a toy , yes it won’t be usable in the next expat. The horror, the horror!!! Must be Wednesday

10+ Year Old Account
    "Korok the Colossus" can now be turned in to Deathguard Podrig in the Sepulcher if Forward Commander Onslaught has been slain

wow....Blizzard I w8ed this moment since 2010. You are finally did it. Gratz! Perhaps somebody finally read my whining threads about this stupid head.