Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    So, it's not really about the children! It's about punishing physical pleasure and those who dare enjoy it! In the end, fuck the children, let them be born in an unsuitable environment, let them be stuck in poverty, sickness, abusive or bad environments.

It's not about the kids, it's about punishing "sin", or the more specifically "sin" according to your intrusive whackado absurd interpretation of morality.

Thanks for admitting it.
    It's about people who can't control themselves and worry more about it feeling good than bothering to protect themselves because it will be less pleasurable.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalia View Post
    Ethical Questions for the Decade
    Would like to know your thoughts especially people who are mostly Anti-Abortion.

For Reference
    Sorry but that would a no on aborting a child. I have not seen any valid reason to end the life of a child for said reason just because the parents think they will "suffer"

As harsh as it may sound there has been no convincing argument to ending your child's life

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    It's about people who can't control themselves and worry more about it feeling good than bothering to protect themselves because it will be less pleasurable.
    If you think they are so irresponsible, why would you ever want to saddle them with a child?

Not to mention, actual accident happen. Like condoms break. I had broken condoms. Stable and exclusive couples sometime have accidents like failure of female contraceptives (it happens).

Rape happens. Really dumb drunk nights happen etc.

Life is not binary. Forcing people then to have and try and raise a child for the next 20+ years is absolutely stupid and outright malicious. Both for the parent and the child.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post

As harsh as it may sound there has been no convincing argument to ending your child's life
    It's not a child. It's a nonviable cluster of cells and biological material that has the potential to become a child. By your logic every time a dude jerks off, they kill a few billion potential children. Putting the beginning of life at the arbitrary moment of cell division is as arbitrary as putting the beginning of life at ejaculation. That's why the SCOTUS defined the beginning of life as the moment when a fetus is viable outside the womb, until then it's none of anyone's fucking business what a woman does with her body and what is inside her body. Even then, the existing life has priority of the potential of life, that's why if it comes to a choice between the life of the mother or the baby, the mother takes priority, unless she chooses otherwise.

It's not life. Especially not human life.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2018-01-24 at 03:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    If you think they are so irresponsible, why would you ever want to saddle them with a child?

Not to mention, actual accident happen. Like condoms break. I had broken condoms. Stable and exclusive couples sometime have accidents like failure of female contraceptives (it happens).

Rape happens. Really dumb drunk nights happen etc.

Life is not binary. Forcing people then to have and try and raise a child for the next 20+ years is absolutely stupid and outright malicious. Both for the parent and the child.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a child. It's a nonviable cluster of cells and biological material that has the potential to become a child. By your logic every time a dude jerks off, they kill a few billion potential children. Putting the beginning of life at the arbitrary moment of cell division is as arbitrary as putting the beginning of life at ejaculation.

It's not life. Especially not human life.
    Yeah I'm sorry...like I said...I forgot...people shouldn't have to stand up and pay for their own consequences...just destroy a developing life because you made a mistake. Blame someone else.....never accept any personal responsibility...such lovely traits in this generation.

Sorry, but neither a zygote not a blastocyst are a person.

No. Needless hardship.

Yeah I'm sorry...like I said...I forgot...people shouldn't have to stand up and pay for their own consequences...just destroy a developing life because you made a mistake. Blame someone else.....never accept any personal responsibility...such lovely traits in this generation.
    So, we are back at "Fuck the children" & "Punish the lustful tramps". Cool.

Guess some people think the children should be cursed with such a life...

It would be cruel not to abort
    I've no idea what to write here.

15+ Year Old Account
    So again, this goes back to what @Mihalik asked you. If you are so opposed to the, as you put it "traits in this generation", then why would you ever be IN FAVOR of these people actually giving birth and raising children? Just because they go through the whole 9 month process doesn't necessarily make them better people at that point. At that point you are now saddling the child, with shit parents because YOU thought they should take responsibility. When perhaps the most responsible choice was to abort in the first place.

OT: I would abort. Healthcare options in the USA are shit for the mentally handicapped, and I wouldn't want the burden put on the child of not having the best opportunities that this life could possibly give because of a genetic anomaly. Wipe the slate, and try again.

If people can't deal with the consequences of their actions then maybe they should keep their legs shut? But god forbid anyone want to pay for their mistakes....no...can't have that...can't have anyone missing out on physical pleasure!

Because you know...we need sex right? If one doesn't have sex they die right?
    «Paying for their mistakes» ...Having sex and accidentally getting pregnant is not a mistake, it’s an accident. Shit happens, no need to sentence people to parenthood
    I've no idea what to write here.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Guess some people think the children should be cursed with such a life...
    How do you know they are cursed? I have seen many who are smiling and in general very kind and loving. If anything, they are blessed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    «Paying for their mistakes» ...Having sex and accidentally getting pregnant is not a mistake, it’s an accident. Shit happens, no need to sentence people to parenthood
    It is a mistake to have sex without protection. Kind of like it is a mistake to play Russian roulette.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My fiancé and I have talked on this before. Kids aren't a priority right now but she did make it clear that we would abort if we knew about some crippling condition like downs. I was glad she was already on the same thought process.

Regardless of if the child deserves a chance or not.... We can at least readily admit we are too selfish to straddle ourselves with a downs child.

For people that do move forward.... I don't think any more or any less. No I don't think you are a hero, but I also don't think you are scum of the earth for giving birth when knowing. Either way, it doesn't really effect me in the long run so I'd just not worry what others would do when I already know how I'd handle it in my situation.

Everyone is different though and I have no reason to judge someone for a choice they made which affects them far more than it would ever effect me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

It is a mistake to have sex without protection. Kind of like it is a mistake to play Russian roulette.
    Because protection NEVER fails. Also rape never happens. Also forcing people who were "irresponsible" in the first place to raise a child is an awesomely bright idea.

I would abort it. Life is hard enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I would abort it. I don’t want to be burdened with a down syndrome child.
    Same.

If you can handle it, all the power to the individual that can.

As for myself, I know I'm not one of them.

No, I would be in favor of humane abortion if that were the case. The kid wont be able to ever take care of themselves, I would take the sin and agree with aborting down syndrome babies.

I want my future children to be bright and healthy. Right now, removed from all emotional pressure, I wouldn't want them born with any life-shattering deficiencies.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10/10 would abort. Would feel bad but I could live with the guilt easier than the massive crutch that caring for the kid would be on my life. Couldn't cope with the heartbreak of watching my kid get teased and/or bullied for being different and having to spend most of their young life consoling them as to why they are.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, I would abort it. And in that matter it should be legal to euthanize deformed newbornes if their mutations are not discovered during pregnancy.