The dog is probably for Year of the Dog..
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, I just now noticed that I have ascended from Lightbringer to Scarab Lord!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hope the dog has custom VO like the monk mount.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Pretty much is, based on the source thingy.
    He also seems to be a bit overwatchy to me, is there any promotion for that game coming up?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Blast, another store mount incoming. And I just finished buying them all, and saving up the gold to buy the pre-order. Guess it's back to the gold mines with me.

@Stiven did not disappoint though. Dat some sweet info!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Blast, another store mount incoming. And I just finished buying them all, and saving up the gold to buy the pre-order. Guess it's back to the gold mines with me.

@Stiven did not disappoint though. Dat some sweet info!
    I'm on the same boat as you. Spent 130 euros of Bnet balance on the 10 mounts that were on sale. My subscription went out last night so I bought 6 more months (best bang for your buck, 6 months for 5 tokens + change) and now I'm missing 1-2 tokens of Bnet balance if preorders go live (tho should have it by the end of the week)

I'm on the same boat as you. Spent 130 euros of Bnet balance on the 10 mounts that were on sale. My subscription went out last night so I bought 6 more months (best bang for your buck, 6 months for 5 tokens + change) and now I'm missing 1-2 tokens of Bnet balance if preorders go live (tho should have it by the end of the week)
    As long as store mounts have 0 utility, they are non-existant to me.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    He also seems to be a bit overwatchy to me, is there any promotion for that game coming up?
    A round-faced*, mount-sized dog rather reminds me of the Inhumans series *shiver*

* I'm sure there a scientific term for this, a dog's face that's far from the wolf ancestor
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    I bought them just because I could get them with wow gold. If that wasn't an option I probably wouldn't buy them.

Just wait for the Mount Battle system then, an extension of Pet Battles
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

any1 else have feeling we get alpha this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Just wait for the Mount Battle system then, an extension of Pet Battles
    If that would mean re-work of the flying experience so the skies are finally dangerous, I would be OK with that.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    If that would mean re-work of the flying experience so the skies are finally dangerous, I would be OK with that.
    Oh gosh. Dangerous skies would probably end up being like Argus, just in the air.

Oh gosh. Dangerous skies would probably end up being like Argus, just in the air.
    With random stone spikes and walls causing constant long detours?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind if the Alpha really starts soon.... :3
    More information would come with it! yaaay~

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Well, that's not entirely impossible... Many people cover themselves with minerals for some reason or another...

Also, it looks like the gold is either a paint job or a very tight armor... I would suggest paint, because it pretty much covers her head (even her eye sockets. As far as i can tell)
    In a blizzard interview stream they talked while some ppl did the dungeon. Shes the penultimate boss of a zandalari tomb. They have a special magic that draws power from gold. The boss fight involves fighting her and then when she summons oozes of gold you punch em till the corruption comes out. Idk what but thats affiliated with the spider boss after. I think some corrupt avatar of the spider god? Idk.
    Thats probably just a jewel. It could be azurite as allegedly ppl all over the world are getting it even saurok and hozen.
    But tje rest is just gold. Not sure if its a magical armor or more like the xman colossus but def 100% confirmed gold
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    With random stone spikes and walls causing constant long detours?
    Could work in cavern flight. Tho i meant the mobs.

What would that serve?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    What would that serve?
    Immersion? Long promised and scrapped aerial combat?

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    What would that serve?
    Improved gameplay and new content.

Scrapped aerial combat?
    *WotLK box flashback*
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-01-24 at 11:29 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I'd even be happy with a return of the simple anti-flight mechanics in Skettis (birds that could aggro and dismount you) and Ogri'la (cannons constantly firing at your position if you were on a flying mount)