Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    TL;DR Thread

OP get slammers by Princess in Elwynn, went to GD to moan, get shitted by trash casuals.
    Come to MMO C for round 2 because he love scat.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    thats the worst part.. instead of making mobs hit harder they just made them have more hp.. dumb as fuck
    The mobs needed more HP too. Sure it'd be better if they did more damage now but if you have mob that does high damage but dies when you look at it in mean way, the increase is negated by the fact of mob dying before it can utilize the buff.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Literally NO ONE wanted to struggle in outdated content.
    LOL, how are you struggling during leveling?

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Stop using a term to undermine everyone.

The people you are talking about, arent "Mythic raiders", they are delusional bads as yourself, claiming you would have any chance against an actual player of that skill level, while blaming "Artifact Power" farming, or "Legendaries".

I have a friend like you, its always something else at play, its those mean pesky raiders that play more cause no one else works! No one else sleeps, its the 1 artifact point missing, and the 300 more haste.

Your post lost all credibility right there.
    Uhhh he mentioned he did heroics back when that was the old HM.

The game favors a rng grindfest now. He probably is better then most of the drooling idiots. I would be if i still played this trasheap

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Is it new to call people better than you at the game ''casuals'' now?
    Dudebro, I raid 11 hours a week and I have bills to pay. I already have to play outside of raid time to farm AP and weekly cache and run missions to stay on top of my game. I don't need another 2 hour commitment for a bonus seal whereas it would have taken 30 minutes tops just a mere few weeks ago. When it's easier to blast through a 15+ mythic than slog through a 10 year old dungeon, you know game design is bad. I'm not looking to be "challenged" by content that I have already beaten time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    The mobs needed more HP too. Sure it'd be better if they did more damage now but if you have mob that does high damage but dies when you look at it in mean way, the increase is negated by the fact of mob dying before it can utilize the buff.
    oh ye.. more hp was needed too ofc, but just by increasing health it doesnt make it harder.. by increasing damage you wouldnt be able to pull 10 mobs even with lower health tho.. but i agree

- - - Updated - - -

Dudebro, I raid 11 hours a week and I have bills to pay. I already have to play outside of raid time to farm AP and weekly cache and run missions to stay on top of my game. I don't need another 2 hour commitment for a bonus seal whereas it would have taken 30 minutes tops just a mere few weeks ago. When it's easier to blast through a 15+ mythic than slog through a 10 year old dungeon, you know game design is bad. I'm not looking to be "challenged" by content that I have already beaten time and time again.
    thats because m 15+ is easy as shit..

also if you dont have the time then dont level.. buy a boost

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I literally don't believe any of what you apparently think I do.

I don't mythic raid because mythic raiders demand me to have that artifact power level. If they didn't, I'd just go do the content. I can't even get an invite because of it.

Meanwhile, I create a group with people for heroic modes, people with much higher ilevel than me join, and I do more DPS than them.

I'm not claiming I'm not up to snuff. I let my skill do the talking. However, that doesn't get me an invite - Only AoTC achievements and higher ilevel than drops in the raid get me that. I'll gladly take a hard pass on that.
    Yes, i do the same, but i know not to call them "Mythic Raiders" cause they arent.

They are scrubs with lots of free time, dont misuse the term is where i am getting at, just because someone enters a "Mythic raid" and clears it 6 months after, does not make him a "Mythic Raider".

And thats not a problem of the "Mythic Raiders", thats a problem created by everyone else that is not one.

AoTC bullshit and ilvl requests has reached were we are cause the game is filled with people that are simply bad, it might not be you, it might not be me, it might not be Rank 5 World 10th ALT for fun and doesnt have that item level yet, but you cant tell apart who is what, therefor, stupid requirements.

Like I said: Obviously others will have other opinions.

I'd rather not rush and one hit everything, ever.
    I would, I have and always will hate leveling and questing. If they are going to do shit like this than they should make Character Boosts Free to players that have more than 1 max level character. I just want to play my alts, but screw leveling in Legion.

Yes, i do the same, but i know not to call them "Mythic Raiders" cause they arent.

They are scrubs with lots of free time, dont misuse the term is where i am getting at, just because someone enters a "Mythic raid" and clears it 6 months after, does not make him a "Mythic Raider".

And thats not a problem of the "Mythic Raiders", thats a problem created by everyone else that is not one.

AoTC bullshit and ilvl requests has reached were we are cause the game is filled with people that are simply bad, it might not be you, it might not be me, it might not be Rank 5 World 10th ALT for fun and doesnt have that item level yet, but you cant tell apart who is what, therefor, stupid requirements.

thats why the term casual related to games(especially wow) means something else for me.. cuz i know that you dont have to play alot to be good at the game(especially if u used to play alot back in the days) and even if you play alot that doesnt make you a great player.. to me a casual is someone who doesnt even try to do hardest content.. and that someone is most likely bad at the game.. doesnt matter if he plays 24/7 or only a couple of hours

Quote Originally Posted by Phailox View Post
    What if i told u, mythic raiding and serious pvp takes time.
    Like a lot of it.
    And that maybe not everyone has time to do that stuff.

wanting some shit to do, that isnt complete faceroll, but u can still do on ur own time, isnt too much to ask for is it?

i havnt rly tried the new lvling system tho.
    I mean, a fair portion of the casual populace constantly bitching about whatever here or on the official forums have a ridiculous number of posts.

Free time is obviously not a limited resource to these people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Is it new to call people better than you at the game ''casuals'' now?
    Was wondering the same thing. Sounds more like elitists than casuals. That's...kinda the point of casuals, they're, well, CASUAL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

If you take a look at the people who say this sort of stuff, you'll notice that none of them do mythic raiding or arena.
    People care about Arena in TYOOL 2018?

It's beyond retarded that Blizzard has artificially inflated the difficulty of previously easy parts of the game (leveling, timewalking) just to appease a few casuals who refuse to do challenging content.
    'Challenging' is subjective. What's challenging to you might not be challenging to me, and vice versa.

You don't learn the game by leveling either. If you want to know how to play your class properly, 1) read icyveins guide 2) join your class' discord 3) practice in mythic.
    I think the goal was to have people have a greater understanding of their class when they reach max level, the problem is the ability pruning hit low levels really, really hard. You might notice the synergy or sequence of procs while leveling but it doesn't even factor in until your leveling journey is almost over. We're still pushing 3 buttons in dungeons.

Actually seeing dungeon boss mechanics is fun, because after 9 years of playing, there were a few I'd never seen before (especially in timewalking where bosses live for all of 15 seconds). I just think there's a huge difference between difficulty and tedium.

Hey i can agree with this shit. There are many different catagories of mythic raiders.

But the kills a few or clears it months after gear bufss and numerous gutting isnt a catagory i give much credit for if any. I guess the grinding was fun tho?

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough. Technically, I would argue that if they're raiding Mythic modes they are Mythic Raiders, they just aren't super hardcore raiders. They don't necessarily have to be successful to be doing it.
    I mean they arent though. I feel like you need to be capable of clearing it to qualify for the term. Thats me though

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    thats why the term casual related to games(especially wow) means something else for me.. cuz i know that you dont have to play alot to be good at the game(especially if u used to play alot back in the days) and even if you play alot that doesnt make you a great player.. to me a casual is someone who doesnt even try to do hardest content.. and that someone is most likely bad at the game.. doesnt matter if he plays 24/7 or only a couple of hours
    What you are describing is casual mentality vs casual playtime.

A casual player with a casual mentality was and always will be someone that does not have the time to play, therefor never learnt the game, therefor his mentality never changed.

As someone working around computers, and talking with tons of different people that game cause of that + net cafe for over 15 years i can tell you 100% that there is no such type as described above that was ever good at this game, and i am talking actual casual player, the 5-10-20 hours a month, not the "I DONT RAID, THEREFOR I AM CASUAL, BUT LETS LEVEL OUR 49TH CHARACTER FOR 9 HOURS TODAY".

What you are describing is casual playtime with hardcore mentality, which i am part of even today.

Im all for the changes to scaling and leveling, although it should have come along with a change to when spells are acquired. The base spells of a normal "rotation" need to be in place by level 10 to make combat more engaging.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Lets be honest with ourselves, we aren't special snowflakes.. PLAYING WoW as a basic wanker is easy as FUCK... BUT playing WoW at a HIGH LEVEL such as in an Mythic (sometimes heroic if your groups shit), or Rated PVP arena/battlegrounds (but obviously sometimes random pvp can be rough as well) - is where the skill comes into play.

Some will be mad at me for saying we're all playing an easy game, some won't - Ask yourself.. why do you play the game? Does it matter what these fucken morons think anyway? They won't be playing the ACTUAL game like us anyway, so screw them? The people complaining the game is too easy, are the ones doing daily quests, and LFR.. Yeah sure m8, games fucken cake easy ^_^

Literally NO ONE wanted to struggle in outdated content. Wipes are for mythic raiding, not boars in Elwynn Forest.
    If you died to boars I can guarantee you that you would not make a good mythic raider. I didn't even notice any big difference when I tested the changes. Mobs deal still no damage. They just live a couple seconds longer, so, whatever?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    When your personal skill ceiling is low, the only way you can pretend you have talent is through grinding.
    This! Very well said man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    I mean, a fair portion of the casual populace constantly bitching about whatever here or on the official forums have a ridiculous number of posts.

Free time is obviously not a limited resource to these people.
    cant argue against that. i can only say whats valid for me, since i fit into the category OP was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Hey i can agree with this shit. There are many different catagories of mythic raiders.

But the kills a few or clears it months after gear bufss and numerous gutting isnt a catagory i give much credit for if any. I guess the grinding was fun tho?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean they arent though. I feel like you need to be capable of clearing it to qualify for the term. Thats me though
    It depends on how everyone views it, i generally give the "Mythic" guilds a grace period.

ToS as example was a mess, so a 3 month grace period was acceptable, but at the 4th month with the new traits and new patch and everything, nope.

But i also play the game and know why everything is happening, and blaming and using words that put everyone into a bubble is wrong.