Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Guilt by association, of course, the basis of every good justice system
    Since when i'm I the justice system?
    And keep being impressed with how your sort just do not understand that giving tips to fascists can be seen as sympathetic. Are you all this blind?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    You are actually quite correct there. The most alarming issue regarding sexism in Scandinavia (using Sweden as an example here) at the moment, in the long-term, is that teachers and the school system treat females better than males. Which isn't just a bland statement - it has been objectively shown in state sponsored studies that females get better grades for the same effort and test results as males. The larger problem connected to that fact is the gender imbalance in higher educations, tilted towards females, that is a far larger (or at least will be) problem than board compositions and a wage gap of a few percent. Not saying that sexism towards females doesn't exist in Scandinavia, or that it is far more prevalent than in the opposite direction, but the number one issue regarding sexism is one where males are treated worse than females. Not the other way around.
    Reminds of this thing I saw recently:

Its like feminists are actually the enemy of women. "Hey girls, you are equal to men! So equal in fact, that we are going to lower the standards for you and devalue your accomplishment!"

The SJWs have now added soft sexism of low expectations to their repertoire of soft bigotry of low expectations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    You are antifa its the same shit with just another smell
    lol not all of antifa are communists.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    Ugh. Milo

Well done, you lost my interest. You can't call someone bigoted, then lead with the opinion of a Bigot.
    I dislike Milo as well, but he is well spoken, well educated and does make some solid points (even if many of them start or end with him lauding himself as some kind of icon to be used for comparison). Disliking or disagreeing with someone's ideology should not mean you disregard it, that's not a healthy way to breed academic discussion.

That said, I wouldn't want to try and have an academic discussion with Milo simply because he's a notorious, and self proclaimed, troll. That to me speaks to his desire for attention and satisfaction from "winning" a discussion being greater that the desire to further his knowledge or expand the breadth of knowledge in whatever field he's trying to discuss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s nice you think that. It’s not what this is about. This is about willfully misgendering people AFTER being informed of where they stand. It’s OK though, clearly you’re upset that the world is more complicated than a binary system.
    Projecting there, hefe. You've been proven wrong several times in the thread. He didn't object to calling them what they wanted if they acted like real people about it.

All he objected to was pissy shits like you trying to DEMAND it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    The problem with this is that the people in charge is under the misconception that equal outcome is the same as equality when in fact to achieve equal outcome you have to discriminate.
    In this instance however, the outcome isn't equal. There is a pretty decent imbalance in regards to higher education already, without any signs of it diminishing. Rather, it seems that it will grow even bigger over time. And a good first step to change that isn't to "positively discriminate", but rather to stop with the negative discrimination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol not all of antifa are communists.
    Sure act like it. Same shit in a different can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Are you sure you have the right thread?

Deleted
    I’m not demanding anything... you really have issues here. He refuses to call people by the gender they identify because he feels like they are demanding it. It’s OK though, clearly you’re raging about bigotry being called out. It must hit a little too close to home for you.
    "Me? Oh, I'm not doing what you claim I'm doing, all I'm doing is supporting these wannabe tyrants trying to make this into a law so I can witch-hunt you for your opinions later".

Grow up. Get out.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    All I’m supporting is the right of the individual to be identified by their gender. You seem very angry and confused though, so I’ll leave you alone before you hurt yourself.
    That is cool. But you shouldn't have special legal privileges to demand I call you Xir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    He's a great guy and speaks the truth. I watched that interview and man that woman is one dumb broad trying to act smart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    I was expecting something from Channel 4 in UK, disappointment.

Fixed that for you.
    Disappointed is past tense

I’m not demanding anything... you really have issues here. He refuses to call people by the gender they identify because he feels like they are demanding it. It’s OK though, clearly you’re raging about bigotry being called out. It must hit a little too close to home for you.
    He didn't oppose calling them by whatever pronoun they wanted, he opposed the idea of someone else legally dictating his speech. In the case of that infamous bill, his contention was that he's fine calling you by whatever pronoun you want, but you don't get to legally demand he does.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Who is Cindy? Those don't exist in the west
    I didn't even know of it, but it seems Sindy, is the UK version of Barbie

7+ Year Old Account
    Never said I should. But you don't get to be mad if I call you a bigot for trying to force your gender roles on others.
    Well then you have no beef with Peterson.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I didn't even know of it, but it seems Sindy, is the UK version of Barbie
    As someone from the UK, I've never seen this thing, Barbie is, or at the least was, quite popular here.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    As someone from the UK, I've never seen this thing, Barbie is, or at the least was, quite popular here.
    Apparently it's a Doll from the early 60s meant to compete with Barbie. Seems like a Beta\VHS battle before most of our times

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure I do. He is upset that he may not be allowed to be a bigot. Sorry, bigots don’t have the right to spread hate. Check the laws in Canada for more info on that.
    Lol, so you are for legally forcing people to call you Xir and Bunself. >.>

You could have just said that before.

Deleted
    That's entirely up to the government now, isn't it? If you don't like it, and are a citizen of said country, you can always get in touch with the people who are actually trying to pass the legislation.

The man is basically just saying, "Why don't I get to be a bigot and use hate speech?" The answer is, we live in the 21st century. Either evolve or crawl back into your cave.
    You're doing it more than he is. Given that you most likely also tried a jab at me, I'm perfectly fine treating people like people if they can act like people.

Not if they try to tyrannize me with legal action. That's when I lash out! And I'm BETTER at it than you will ever be, even if I try not to indulge that side of me.

10+ Year Old Account

Adorable how ill-informed you are. The US military is Antifa.

Imperialism and antifa don't go together, or is this sarcasm?