Thread: Retard signs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Anyone who wastes time transmogging leveling gear.

1: everyone that plays on moon guard and whines about erp.

there is no greater form of retard.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    - people who get upset or offended by threads like this
    - male night elves

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Uh, ok?
    You have to understand, just because people don't do Mythic Raiding, and just because they didn't kill Argus in the first few weeks, that doesn't automatically make them a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Retards. They are everywhere; ninja pulling in dungeons, rushing, standing in fire, and wiping your group. But after playing for years, one might start noticing certain signs that help you to predict who in your group will most likely turn out to be a complete retard.

Examples:

- people with "Jenkins" title
    - anyone named Arthas, Illidan, Anakin, Kyloren or other popular character
    - players whose name starts and/or ends with x or lol ("Xxhunterxx")
    - players with their class in their name (see above)
    - pandaren monks (especially if they are wearing Stained Shadowcraft Cap)
    - players who don't bother to mog any of their heirlooms

...and so forth.

What retard signs have you encountered? Share them here, so that we learn to recognize them in time and kick them from our dungeon groups straight away, sparing ourselves a lot of misery!
    The fact that you use the word "retard" to describe what you think is a bad player says a lot about you.

Never judge a book by its cover. That's something only a fool would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    - people who get upset or offended by threads like this
    - male night elves
    Illidan isn't a retard. Hell, if anything, he was the smartest person EVER in regards to fighting the Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTiddles View Post
    I don't transmog heirloom gear and my main and multiple alts have sort of class-related names included. Then again, I do rush and ninja-pull in dungeons if it's moving too slowly.
    You sound like the pandaren monk tank who kept rushing and rushing and didn't even bother to wait for a new replacement (we vote kicked a DCd player) to reach us before charging to pull Armsmaster Harlan in Scarlet Halls, despite of me asking for him to wait.

Naturally he died to the first special abilities, and my pet had to finish the job of the tank. Then this guy started spamming vote kick to get me removed from the group, and got the rest of the people so annoyed that they kicked him instead. After which he started whispering us shit and insults about cunts and cocksucking from at least three different characters.

Was it you?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    - Anyone from Azralon-US or Ragnaros-US
    Going to third the Rag comment, have never once been in a group with an even decent player from there. Do they exist, or is that WoW's pit of misery?

Retards. They are everywhere; ninja pulling in dungeons, rushing, standing in fire, and wiping your group. But after playing for years, one might start noticing certain signs that help you to predict who in your group will most likely turn out to be a complete retard.

Examples:

- people with "Jenkins" title
    - anyone named Arthas, Illidan, Anakin, Kyloren or other popular character
    - players whose name starts and/or ends with x or lol ("Xxhunterxx")
    - players with their class in their name (see above)
    - pandaren monks (especially if they are wearing Stained Shadowcraft Cap)
    - players who don't bother to mog any of their heirlooms

...and so forth.

What retard signs have you encountered?
    Share them here, so that we learn to recognize them in time and kick them from our dungeon groups straight away, sparing ourselves a lot of misery!
    This post. The end.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    You have to understand, just because people don't do Mythic Raiding, and just because they didn't kill Argus in the first few weeks, that doesn't automatically make them a retard.
    It kind of is. If they were smart enough they'd find the time to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    Retards that post stupid threads on mmo and judge people based on their name/title/transmog
    I'll go with this one as well, I have seen full mythic geared people do some of the most, in your words, retarded things I have ever witnessed in this game and I've seen Legolas91843y9134t with full cloth heirlooms on their paladin act like pros in leveling bgs.
    Some of the thinks you point out do seem like they are good indicators of the age of the player for sure, though. But some teenagers/children are amongst the best players in the game, while not necessarily the most pleasant to have a conversation with

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    One of the major signs is someone that uses the word retard in anyway that isn't related to a change in velocity.
    I was going to say something similar... so thanks.

I mean, based on OP's criteria, I guess I can't be trusted because I don't mog my gear in bear or cat form (because forms make it irrelevant).
    But my guild is only 10/11 heroic, so we don't count anyway.
    My DK would also trigger him since his name is Flabbersack and has the best mog ever.
    I might actually start playing it again just to find this guy and weasel my way into his groups...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Anyone untransmogged or with mismatched transmog usually.
    I sometimes, unironically, use TransmogRoulette just for the hell of it.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It kind of is. If they were smart enough they'd find the time to do it.
    Not necessarily true, some guilds just don't care to raid mythic. I would think most guilds are probably that way, either fine at stopping with heroic or not even raiding as a main activity. Our guild used to run all high end content when we were younger, but now we rather just raid a couple of hours and chill out so we can spend more time with our families, as well as not get worked up over the content.

Now on the other hand, if your guild claims it to be a hardcore guild and you are raiding mythics but can't kill bosses then maybe a couple of mental tests are in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    - Anyone from Azralon-US or Ragnaros-US
    - Backpeddling
    - 1-2 second pauses between actions (Walk into position to attack a mob a tank pulled, stand still for 1-2 seconds before using first ability)
    - Male orcs on ranged dps classes
    Backpedaling as a tank is okay

Azralon and Ragnaros. Avoid them like the PLAGUE!

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Backpedaling as a tank is okay
    It can also work as a DPS, too. *Looks at Varimathras*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by seventysix View Post
    Azralon and Ragnaros. Avoid them like the PLAGUE!
    Thank.

You.

So.

Very.

Much.

15+ Year Old Account

What retard signs have you encountered? Share them here, so that we learn to recognize them in time and kick them from our dungeon groups straight away, sparing ourselves a lot of misery!
    People using their classhall titles (Slayer/Deathlord etc) is often a sign of shit tier players.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like we found a few of those who are the reason behind this thread.
    Elitist: someone who thinks he's so good that he's allowed act like a jerk towards others. Usually these people know no other indicator of player quality than item level.

A few hours ago I saw someone who wanted help for Heart of Fear (MoP first tier raid) and demanded people to have ilvl 930.

the hypocrite levels are over 100000000000000000000
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

A shaman signs up to a group and they are enhance.
    A Druid signs up to a group and they are feral.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV