Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I remember how much they spoke of "bring the player not the class" concept years ago. Now it seems like they're going back to seperating classes again and I can't imagine how can this not result in situations where you need certain classes to defeat bosses or even some heavy class stacking (more than these days).

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    So take stuff away and then bring it back in again and call it new? Sorry, but it's hard to be that exited about that.
    I'd like the MoP calss design back, less randomness and more control back, please. The same goes for rewards and progression. Less RNG for everyone!
    It’s really not hard to read that they saiid there adding new stuff and building some old stuff back, there not acting like it’s new.

Deleted
    So AS RETRIBUTION PALADIN give me back seals and sacrifice and divine protection.and GBOM ofc i want all fire resist shadow conce,armor etc auras back so GIVE IT TO ME.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    This.

Also, if they were going to insist on fundamentally changing Survival, it should have been to give Hunters a new ROLE (Tanking). Instead it just gave Hunters another DPS spec that I cannot remember anybody actively clamoring for. (Hunter Tank spec = polearm wielding hunter who rides his pet bear/boar/ostritch/crab/whatever into battle like a mounted knight).

I would like to see Shadowpriests get their support abilities back. Heck, I'd like to see a viable SUPPORT role make the trinity a quadrinity. That's a pipe dream, though.
    I’d be done for a hunter tanking spec though not so much the pet riding, id just kill for a mail tank why oh why can’t I look cool in mail and tank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauruz View Post
    I remember how much they spoke of "bring the player not the class" concept years ago. Now it seems like they're going back to seperating classes again and I can't imagine how can this not result in situations where you need certain classes to defeat bosses or even some heavy class stacking (more than these days).
    IF YOU ARE REFFERING To this shit so YOUR PLAYER CAN PLAY EVERYCLASS so there is bring PLAYER NOT class so what is point of your ...

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Can someone TL;DR this. XD
    TLDR: we're nerfing aoe stuns so the few classes that still have it will be auto-include in mythic+ while others get the short straw. We'll also design raids forcing different class comps so guilds without 6 split alts will get short end of the stick when they're missing the intended teamcomp.

Also artifacts are going away and most talents will be made similar to each other so they aren't perchance too powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Can someone TL;DR this. XD
    Seriously? Just fucking read it...

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I've played a Priest for a long time. Holy in Classic/Vanilla, and Spriest in BC, and currently.

One of the things that I loved about Shadow Priests in BC, as both the player playing a Priest, but also as a healer/mana user, was their combined heal/mana "HoT" from Vampiric Embrace and Vampiric Touch. I hope they add those back as the classes "unique" abilities.
    Mana-mana
    Tut-tuu-tududu
    Mana-mana
    Tut-tudu-tu
    Mana-mana
    Tut-tu-tududu-tududu-tududu
    Tut-tu-tudu-tut-tut-tu-tudu-tu

Last edited by Army Dreamer; 2018-01-24 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauruz View Post
    They already said that the "bring the player not the class" was no longer a thing when they did the pruning.

Plus anyways, you can bring anyone to anything except very hard content
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    TLDR: we're nerfing aoe stuns so the few classes that still have it will be auto-include in mythic+ while others get the short straw. We'll also design raids forcing different class comps so guilds without 6 split alts will get short end of the stick when they're missing the intended teamcomp.

Also artifacts are going away and most talents will be made similar to each other so they aren't perchance too powerful.
    Fingers crossed for shockwave to stay.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    Seriously? Just fucking read it...
    Maybe they are just too stupid to read or lazy if you have 0 interst in news why you want know what is in ?These ................ cusauls lfr heroes........Can not even READ you should not expect from them something i think LFR is for testing iQ of animals in zoo they put monkeys behind pc log in to LFR and testing theirs brain capacity.

Is alot of text, for sayin they are re-adding spec individual group buffs again

Quote Originally Posted by PatrikL View Post
    IF YOU ARE REFFERING To this shit so YOUR PLAYER CAN PLAY EVERYCLASS so there is bring PLAYER NOT class so what is point of your ...
    Because maybe not everyone enjoys being forced to play multiple classes. And many guilds don't enjoy being stuck on a boss because they don't have mandatory amount of x class.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Because maybe not everyone enjoys being forced to play multiple classes. And many guilds don't enjoy being stuck on a boss because they don't have mandatory amount of x class.
    Well, maybe it is about time to make raiding something special, not only means for end game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Please, Blizzard...

If you're going to keep voidforms for Spriest, please... do something about the insanity decay rate when/if Void Torrent is taken out. The class will simply not work without its function as is.
    I have a better idea - please remove voidform altogether, or I can guarantee most shadow priests will reroll.

Losing 10 seconds of damage because someone moved a sleep canister next to you at Imonar is mildly annoying. Losing that AND the torrent + mindbender sync, doing tank-level damage until the rotation ramps up again 40/60 seconds later, is godawful class design and infuriating. We're also mass declined and blamed for poor performance in high (20 and above) M+ keys, because the conditions that make the spec shine simply don't exist there.
    Last edited by mmoc35124bbbe7; 2018-01-24 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrikL View Post
    So AS RETRIBUTION PALADIN give me back seals and sacrifice and divine protection.and GBOM ofc i want all fire resist shadow conce,armor etc auras back so GIVE IT TO ME.
    I'm not sure if you are serious, but I actually agree.

Paladins and auras have been a thing since the RTS and while Holy pally did get some aura love in Legion, they need to bring it back for Ret and Prot.

The Ret toolkit in MoP was awesome and aside from Inquisition the rotation was pretty good too (though I really love the fast bursty rotation that Crusade gives us now). I miss abilities like Righteous Fury and Divine Protection (for dungeon and oh shit tanking) and Hammer of Wrath (because warrior fantasy is mashing one button).

I would even love to see some classic spells come back in some form, like Divine Intervention, and a way for Ret to include healing in their rotation (like the insta-cast Flash of Light procs we had until Legion) or Prot's Hand of Protector heal.

I know everyone these days just worries about meters and logs and parses, but it would be cool if hybrid classes COULD ACTUALLY BE HYBRID. A Ret pally should be able to off-tank or off-heal for a very short time if needed.

They really need to redo the classes no one plays. Survival and Demo.

Well...that didn't enlighten anything, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Well, maybe it is about time to make raiding something special, not only means for end game.
    Something special? Like what? Designed for 0.01% of the playerbase? Why waste dev time on that? And raids aren't the only thing for end game. Mythic+ is another. And it's already a place where some classes/specs do massively better than others. Let's see who's gonna be the ginger stepchild in m+ in BFA like shadow priests were for majority of Legion.

I mean, in 99.9% of cases, actions speak much MUCH louder than words.

So..... yea.