Poll: Which Horde is your favorite?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    New Horde
    Under the leadership of Sylvanas Windrunner.

this is the elf Horde

and honestly every other Horde is better, but i prefer the Good Horde, from war3 to cata

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    People here have no idea how this shit works. I keep reading "Thrall's Horde, Thrall's Horde" while treating "Sylvanas' Horde" as something completely different.
    you can use all arguments you want but sylvanas warchief still is fucking out of place and most of horde players will want the "thrall's horde", it feels different, and it feels bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    this is the elf Horde

and honestly every other Horde is better, but i prefer the Good Horde, from war3 to cata

- - - Updated - - -

you can use all arguments you want but sylvanas warchief still is fucking out of place and most of horde players will want the "thrall's horde", it feels different, and it feels bad

Just because the Warchief is different doesn't mean the Horde is very different....the Warchief doesn't represent the entire Horde at all, yes it can have some infulence but not everything. The new Horde that was from WC3 is the same New Horde today, Garrosh is the only one changed that and with Vol'jin and Sylvanas it's the same New Horde of WC3.

Some people misunderstand the topic really...the topic is not about which Warchief is your favorite it's not about the Warchief... it's about the Horde overall, their culture their behaviors, and their mentality.

Deleted
    True Horde or Iron Horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just because the Warchief is different doesn't mean the Horde is very different....the Warchief doesn't represent the entire Horde at all, yes it can have some infulence but not everything. The new Horde that was from WC3 is the same New Horde today, Garrosh is the only one changed that and with Vol'jin and Sylvanas it's the same New Horde of WC3.

Some people misunderstand the topic really...the topic is not about which Warchief is your favorite it's not about the Warchief... it's about the Horde overall, their culture their behaviors, and their mentality.
    again, we all know that shit, but feels different, no matter what you said, it so bad that we consider another thing, simple as that

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I'm not going to argue whethever Sylvanas feels good where she is or not. This is not about "feels", nor about the individual Warchief: it's about the organization. You may not like Sylvanas or believe she doesn't fit where she stands and trust me when I say I understand that feeling quite well. However, fact remains that the Horde under Sylvanas is not really a different Horde, for nothing but the simple reason that she, so far, pushed the Horde to no particular direction different from Vol'jin's or even Thrall's.

I get it, it feels weird, gotcha. But the OP isn't asking people's opinions about that, he wants people to voice a certain opinion about the different incarnations of the "Horde"; we should simply stick to that, not directing all the attention to the figureheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I'm not going to argue whethever Sylvanas feels good where she is or not. This is not about "feels", nor about the individual Warchief: it's about the organization. You may not like Sylvanas or believe she doesn't fit where she stands and trust me when I say I understand that feeling quite well. However, fact remains that the Horde under Sylvanas is not really a different Horde, for nothing but the simple reason that she, so far, pushed the Horde to no particular direction different from Vol'jin's or even Thrall's.

I get it, it feels weird, gotcha. But the OP isn't asking people's opinions about that, he wants people to voice a certain opinion about the different incarnations of the "Horde"; we should simply stick to that, not directing all the attention to the figureheads.
    i know, but again, people will said they are different because feels different, you can't respond to everyone trying to make then change their views because it most will be useless, they are most in the sentimental and not logical sense of the thing.

lol where is thrall's horde that was formed in warcraft 3 and lasted until nazi garrosh became warchief?

it was the most tribal shamanistic horde that actually cared about all its members and clansmen...

Alternate scenario I would like to see is how would Orgrim handle leading the New Horde. I just feel like he eclipsed best from both Garrosh and Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    lol where is thrall's horde that was formed in warcraft 3 and lasted until nazi garrosh became warchief?

it was the most tribal shamanistic horde that actually cared about all its members and clansmen...
    Considering there's no ''Tribal Horde'' or ''from Wc3 until w/e I decide it was the best'' Horde, that would fall under the New Horde.

( 23:45 Timestamped)
    Last edited by Shampro; 2018-01-25 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Considering there's no ''Tribal Horde'' or ''from Wc3 until w/e I decide it was the best'' Horde, that would fall under the New Horde.
    Lol absolutely not.
    Thralls horde is nowhere near the same as the post-garrosh-nazi horde that is dominated by sylvanas and forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    My favorite Horde? A dead one!
    The Horde is cool, but as a Alliance supporter (despite my avatar), I agree. A Dead Horde.

However, out of the options provided, I choose the New Horde or the Fel Horde. :P
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol absolutely not.
    Thralls horde is nowhere near the same as the post-garrosh-nazi horde that is dominated by sylvanas and forsaken.
    That's your headcanon though. Whats the name of her Horde (or Vol'jin's for that matter)? When did she or Voljin reformed it, I must have missed it.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2018-01-24 at 11:46 PM.

New Horde since Lady Sylvanas is our leader

As a whinny girly Alliance lover, gotta say the best Horde was under Thrall's command. Before blood elves and before the undead. That was the perfect Horde.

That's your headcanon though. Whats the name of her Horde (or Vol'jin's for that matter)? When did she or Voljin reformed it, I must have missed it.
    What??
    Thralls horde lasted since thrall founded it all the way until garrosh became the warchief.
    It is a very simple concept.
    Thralls horde lasted while thrall was leading it.

Looking at it by games it lasted since War3 all the way till garrosh became warchief.
    Only one warchief was leading it during that whole time, and his name was Thrall.
    Hence the easiest nickname is thralls horde, and it has nothing to do with garrosh nazi or sylvanas insanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    What??
    Thralls horde lasted since thrall founded it all the way until garrosh became the warchief.
    It is a very simple concept.
    Thralls horde lasted while thrall was leading it.

Looking at it by games it lasted since War3 all the way till garrosh became warchief.
    Only one warchief was leading it during that whole time, and his name was Thrall.
    Hence the easiest nickname is thralls horde, and it has nothing to do with garrosh nazi or sylvanas insanity.
    ''Thrall's Horde'' as a name doesn't exist. That name doesn't exist, the name of this Horde is called ''The New Horde'', he brought in the Forsaken, and he accepted the Belfs from Sylvanas bringing them in, all under Thrall. He didn't rename it again to ''Thrall's Horde''. I get you you hate Garrosh and Sylvanas and love Thrall, no need to make it more obvious. However, personal feelings and headcanon are not objetictive lore.

''Thrall's Horde'' as a name doesn't exist. That name doesn't exist, the name of this Horde is called ''The New Horde'', he brought in the Forsaken, and he accepted the Belfs from Sylvanas bringing them in, all under Thrall. He didn't rename it again to ''Thrall's Horde''. I get you you hate Garrosh and Sylvanas and love Thrall, no need to make it more obvious. However, personal feelings and headcanon are not objetictive lore.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Horde
    The FIRST line says "Thralls Horde".

Actually your name "New Horde" is used to reference to either Thralls horde or an even older horde:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/New_Horde

Before talking about objective lore you should probably read the first basic page about the topic (horde).

7+ Year Old Account

(Timestamped)
    what minute im supposed to go, cause i not gonna watch a hour video right now
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-01-25 at 12:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    what minute im supposed to go, cause i not gonna watch a hour video right now
    23:45 in ( I thought I timestamped it? Youtube is garbo)

- - - Updated - - -

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Horde
    The FIRST line says "Thralls Horde".

Actually your name "New Horde" is used to reference to either Thralls horde or an even older horde:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/New_Horde

Before talking about objective lore you should probably read the first basic page about the topic (horde).
    It is also refered to as ''The New Horde'', even in the very same video I just linked, the Horde Thrall founded. You still haven't told me what is the name of Sylvanas' Horde, and you won't be able to because it isn't seperated or created as a different entity, like the ''True Horde'' under Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Thrall Horde is the New Horde same thing.
    No it isn't, Thrall's Horde sure as hell isn't the same as Sylvanas' Horde.