Poll: What will you do during the content drought?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Staying unsubbed until Blizzard enables allied races, so probably 6+ months.

Unsubbed since Summer, and am more excited about Classic (even with it being 1-2 years away) than Legion (left before Argus release) and BFA (horrid expansion features like Warfronts - 20 player pve? - or Island Expeditions - pandaria scenarios with a twist? - don't appeal to me whatsoever).

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Been unsubed for 3 months.
    I resubed yesterday.
    Did some cleaning and shit on my main.
    Still, checked the new leveling on a sub-sub-sub alts to give me an idea and see how shitty the new leveling is.
    I will probably not resubbed and wait until I will be able to play sub race. Theres no chance I going to level a random toon like with this shitty new system, I almost fell asleep on my keyboard after grinding 22 mobs.
    I'm awaiting to have the 4 more slots on my main server at least before I continue to do something usefull.
    Holy hyperbole, Batman!
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Depends on when Allied Races are released. Hopefully, at least the first four will be playable during the drought.

Same thing ive been doing since 7.1 - stay subbed solely to generate Battle.net balance via gold so I can buy other things. Since it only requires about 2 hours a week at this point, and a decent chunk of that is via the app, its not exactly a waste of my time.

Unsubbed and subject to how the expansion turns out. If it is all the more reliant on shitty RNG on RNG methods for long term grind then I am likely not going to bother.

M+ alone makes for so much more to do this time than at the end of WoD. We can never outgear M+, because it scales indefinitely. I've also still got plenty of alts to catch up with, so I'll log those for change of pace.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Be pissed if Allied Races aren't preorder.
    You really let yourself get pissed over a game?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Clear Mythic Hellfire and Foundry for chance at mounts. Continue running LFR for worm and hound mounts. Paragon caches. Probably not get any mounts regardless. /shrug

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

My initial plan was to do Legion content till prepatch, when it will obviously be nerfed into oblivion, cuz Blizzard are best at forcing new xpack and removing content, you've actually paid for. And then continue leveling new alts till 8.2 or something, were it will be more clear, how good BFA will be. But now I'm actually on edge of quitting right now, cuz despite of all attempts to avoid all crappy content in Legion - minimal amount of Legion content still involves large amount of crappy content, I just can't bear. I've got sick of constantly paying large repair bills due to overnerfed classes and overtuned mobs. Just yesterday I was forced to go to Dal Sewers again, while Guards are still extremely bugged there - they disappear just a few seconds after entering zone without any warnings. This time it was mandatory Class Hall campaign quest, I couldn't skip. And then I paid 200G for repairs again due to another bugged quest, where ordinal non elite mobs were dealing so much dmg, that were literally one-shotting me. I've got sick of this crap, sorry.

Plus 7.3.5 has brought large amount of negative changes, that make leveling and transmog/mount runs completely unbearable. Result - almost all content had been destroyed for me almost instantly. I don't know, what Blizzard try to do. Turn live to Vanilla? Go to hell, Blizzard. You've already announced Vanilla servers. Why do you need to turn live ones to exactly the same crap and destroy game for live players? Very stupid move, unless Blizzard want to perform test of "hard" content in order to determine whether "pure" Vanilla will be viable or they'll need to fix it. Remember how exactly the same "live" test prior to release of LFR ended? At the end it became evident that BOTH hard and easy content was needed. Same here. We don't need purely hard leveling. Ok, make it hard, but buff heirlooms at the same time to give players a choice, whether they want hard leveling or not.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2018-01-25 at 07:10 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Raid, we usually take about 2 months off later on, but yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsubscribe, play Mechwarrior and They are Billions, among other things.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Waiting till allied races... Whenever the heck that's coming....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Legion is basically done. What will you do between now and the release of Battle For Azeroth? Personally I'm undecided but can see myself taking another break soon.
    I'll just grind out a legendary weapon in Guild Wars 2. Maybe two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get mage tower done on toons I still need/want it on, other than that, I dont know. Play Borderlands a bit more perhaps?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    World quest/gold missions/old raids. Can't be more casual.

As for the Mage tower, I got the one that I really cared about (feral druid). I only play 2 characters/specs on daily basis, the other being MM hunter and the mage tower bow sucks.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean?
    As far as I know, most people didn´t even complete 60% of the "game". There is literally always something else to do

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on unsubbing the end of this month.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Legion is not even remotely over for me, nor is there a content drought.
    Tell us about all the new content coming between now and the release of BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Tell us about all the new content coming between now and the release of BfA.
    Tell me the authority that decided that "old" content automatically becomes non-content. I'd like to laugh in that authority's face.
    If there's a drought to you, sucks for you I suppose. There is no drought for me, I haven't done everything I want to do + the likelyhood of Allied races being a pre-purchase promotion.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-01-25 at 01:24 PM.