Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Lich King is his scars, though.

Assuming every energy can affect all but their polar opposites, there shouldn't be a problem Lightforging the Lich King, as his power is Death, not Void. Might lose connection and command over the Scourge though, we've never really seen any Light affiliated necromancers.

Also, this topic make me sad thinking about that one paladin in Icecrown, we tried so hard to save him from undeath. Now years later, we finally found the one thing that seemed it could have saved him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it could heal the human Arthas and make him normal again, i.e. remove the Frostmourne curse. I still think you would need to remove the Helm of Domination though. I think that if a Prime Naaru tried to cleanse the Lich King in all his armour and stuff then the Lich King would just be killed. The way I see it is that the human Arthas is the cursed vessel, infected with death(?) magic. Likewise Illidan had fel. The Naaru could purge that. I don't think the Naaru could make the Plate of the Damned holy.

On another note, was Arthas undead or just magically cursed? From memory he didn't die until the ICC raid.

As for Bolvar, the same would apply. I think he could be healed and brought back to normal or at least some lightforged state. Again this would require removal of the Helm of Domination.

On another other note: wouldn't it be cool to have some Caverns of Time dungeons where instead of the Infinite Dragonflight trying to affect events in the past we instead prevent events from happening in the present/future such as this? Blizz has shown that they like experimenting with alternative themes to heroes, for example Knights of the Frozen Throne in Hearthstone or all the skins in HotS. This could be the same in WoW. They would not fun, artistically different dungeons with no impact on the story but still lore-relevant.
    Last edited by Kyux; 2018-01-24 at 08:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Which begs the question... Why aren't paladins resurrecting the Forsaken?
    Wonder if that leaves a door open for Sylvanas being restored? (maybe against her will kind of like Forsaken being raised from the dead against their will)
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Wonder if that leaves a door open for Sylvanas being restored? (maybe against her will kind of like Forsaken being raised from the dead against their will)
    I would assume that Sylvanas being awestuck by Anduin's incredible resurrection powers in the cinematic is foreshadowing Anduin eventually using those powers to fully resurrect Sylvanas. Shh.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

if you could get Bolvar from the helm, but I doubt the Lich King would allow it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    I'd laugh if she got resurrected and got like "welp, I'm going back to the alliance now" just as her undead join her ranks with no remorse
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    I think it could heal the human Arthas and make him normal again, i.e. remove the Frostmourne curse. I still think you would need to remove the Helm of Domination though. I think that if a Prime Naaru tried to cleanse the Lich King in all his armour and stuff then the Lich King would just be killed. The way I see it is that the human Arthas is the cursed vessel, infected with death(?) magic. Likewise Illidan had fel. The Naaru could purge that. I don't think the Naaru could make the Plate of the Damned holy.

On another note, was Arthas undead or just magically cursed? From memory he didn't die until the ICC raid.

As for Bolvar, the same would apply. I think he could be healed and brought back to normal or at least some lightforged state. Again this would require removal of the Helm of Domination.

On another other note: wouldn't it be cool to have some Caverns of Time dungeons where instead of the Infinite Dragonflight trying to affect events in the past we instead prevent events from happening in the present/future such as this? Blizz has shown that they like experimenting with alternative themes to heroes, for example Knights of the Frozen Throne in Hearthstone or all the skins in HotS. This could be the same in WoW. They would not fun, artistically different dungeons with no impact on the story but still lore-relevant.
    Frostmourne took his soul, so probly at that moment he became undead, probably some form of revenant rather than the zombies and ghouls LK(Ner'zul) was normally making

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Don't know, normal light can not heal/fix the undead as seen when a Naaru failed to heal an infected member of the Argent Crusade from becoming scourge...but maybe the Prime could've if she can infuse creatures of Darkness and Corruption with the light
    A'Dal was there, and he was every bit as powerful as Xe'ra was. If he couldn't do it, no Naaru could.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    A'Dal was there, and he was every bit as powerful as Xe'ra was. If he couldn't do it, no Naaru could.
    Except A'Dal has never been referred to as a "Prime Naaru". The way the Prime Naaru have been discussed, there is a chance there's more than one - but Turalyon and Velen both indicate that Xera is the only one we know about currently.

I am not really sure if a prime naaru has enough power to pull that off, not to mention X'era was the last one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Well it wasn't a prime and if she could cleanse fel corruption and imbue them with the light...I'd say she essentially could. I mean she cleansed a Dread Lord...a Nathrezim, a creature of darkness and evil before the Legion